[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Gears demo results:1.2.4 with z's uncap fix - 54 fps

1.5.2 - 36 fps

I have screen tearing, especially on 1.5.2 due to lower fps, it is spectacular in SpeedX

I have issues with screen off brightness change and low outgoing call volume too.

btw good work Trip! ^^

Guest milad407

is miui backup tool working in this new release (1.5.2)?

for restore yes for backup no i restored the one from 1.3 and when you receive a text or at least when i received one the phone rebooted and i never got it had to restore mms.apk from 1.5 other than that it have been working great :)

there is a problem in miui player, when selecting All Songs, then playing one song from the list, when choosing a new song, the player freezes and phone begins to heat-up (when usb connected), did not hear any songs playing. no other way to turn it off but by removing battery....obseved this in 1.2.4 and 1.5.2

anyone has experienced this too? huh.gif

OFF Equalizer

Guest scattaman

is there a way to fix low outgoing call volume? I've spoken to several people between yesterday and this morning and they all complain that they can hardly hear me...

using 1.5

Edited by scattaman

Guest SourceCode

is there a way to fix low outgoing call volume? I've spoken to several people between yesterday and this morning and they all complain that they can hardly hear me...

using 1.5

I think this is related to baseband 71.

Had the same issue, then I flashed baseband 67 with SE Gingerbread Kernel and looks like the problem has vanished.

Needs more testing though.

Cheers.

Guest scattaman

Had the same issue, then I flashed baseband 67 with SE Gingerbread Kernel and looks like the problem has vanished.

Cheers.

If I flash a lower BB than .71, do I lose camera?

Guest OltsuBoy

Cheers.

Can i found somewhere only SE Gingerbread Kernel or kernel + bb67?

Guest Chelo x10

Good work trip! :D thanks

the voice search from google not work

the sound of camcorder its so funny xD and flashled doesn't work yet :(

Guest Sally Lim

I can't mount my sd card. I tried to connect my usb cable to my phone and i tap mount on my phone but nothing happens. Help needed please. Thanks in advance.

Sally

Guest jpminou
I can't mount my sd card. I tried to connect my usb cable to my phone and i tap mount on my phone but nothing happens. Help needed please. Thanks in advance.

Sally

Reboot ur phone

Guest them4n1

can anyone help out a noob like me? after i install a few games thru file manager, where can i find the games or how can i launch them since they don't appear on main screen and theres no menu?

Guest 4llerbuntu

please Trip or other Mods, the first page of this tread needs to be sorted out ASAP.

please spare like 30 mins to do that, just delete some of the old stuff and u know re-arrange, clarify etc etc.

its damn right confusing me, i havent tried this rom since May and now i cant seem to figure our how much improvement we have etc.

and can someone please confirm if its still the same sluggish thing that took all of 30 secs to switch from portrait to landscape? and what exactly is working or not working?

all those different versions thingy on the first page is just not useful. or just better still create a new thread for the latest of the latest and lets see what we have to work with.

BTW wifi not working is a big fail, not everyone has the faintest idea on how to set static IPs , what about AD-Hoc networks?

please lets at least clarify the position first..

and there are new fixes for GB on X10, audio lag just got one etc etc.

thanks

Guest Cyberman_NI

why do i get messages ''application not installed''? those games worked perfectly on WB's rom :P

You definatly rebooted the phone afterwards? :)

Changed permissions?

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest them4n1

You definatly rebooted the phone afterwards? :)

Changed permissions?

i rebooted it now and fixed permissions and still app not installed :(

Guest Sally Lim

Cheers.

Do i just flash baseband .67? Other party have trouble hearing me too.

Thanks.

Sally

Guest jpminou
please Trip or other Mods, the first page of this tread needs to be sorted out ASAP.

please spare like 30 mins to do that, just delete some of the old stuff and u know re-arrange, clarify etc etc.

its damn right confusing me, i havent tried this rom since May and now i cant seem to figure our how much improvement we have etc.

and can someone please confirm if its still the same sluggish thing that took all of 30 secs to switch from portrait to landscape? and what exactly is working or not working?

all those different versions thingy on the first page is just not useful. or just better still create a new thread for the latest of the latest and lets see what we have to work with.

BTW wifi not working is a big fail, not everyone has the faintest idea on how to set static IPs , what about AD-Hoc networks?

please lets at least clarify the position first..

and there are new fixes for GB on X10, audio lag just got one etc etc.

thanks

Very simple Don't use this rom