[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest cjsabaki

Hmmmm, Yep, Trip is taking a small vacation..........But of course he is still working on sumthin.........Want to see?????

He is hard at work as usual!!!!

Gonna be a fun one!!!! Gingerbread anybody??? Arc?????

post-892595-1308688826_thumb.jpg

Guest Zabihjan
I'd really prefer him to just work on 1 rom and finish it off... I'd like to see a stable gingerbread..

Dear MODERATORS

TRIP inbox is always full because everyone bothers him. He may not have received your messages. Please bring him back.

Without Trip this forum for x10has no value.

Edited by Zabihjan

Guest cjsabaki

+11111111111111!!!!

I think tomorrow is the last day of his vacation??????

Looks like the latest Miui themes are hitting the online section of the theme chooser app!!!

Noticed eight new themes last night, several from the recent Miui theme contest too!!!!!!!!!

Best regards,

Chris

post-892595-1308754074_thumb.png

post-892595-1308754091_thumb.png

post-892595-1308754106_thumb.png

post-892595-1308754121_thumb.png

Guest Lord_Baal
+11111111111111!!!!

I think tomorrow is the last day of his vacation??????

Looks like the latest Miui themes are hitting the online section of the theme chooser app!!!

Noticed eight new themes last night, several from the recent Miui theme contest too!!!!!!!!!

Best regards,

Chris

What is the Name of that Theme?! oO

Looks Awesome!

Guest cjsabaki

Miuiandroid.com just posted several of the new themes, " legend" is the one above with the dragon and u can find it on the theme manager app on the phone under online, latest themes!! It looks excellent on the phone!!

Best regards,

Chris

Guest louverture

Heyy Guys i'm trying to find the thread with trip's arc rom but no luck..if anyone's got the link would be appreciated as i kinda need to curb my flash addiction now that trip is on "standby" :)

hurry and come back Trip...love your work man

Guest festa20
Heyy Guys i'm trying to find the thread with trip's arc rom but no luck..if anyone's got the link would be appreciated as i kinda need to curb my flash addiction now that trip is on "standby" :)

He got a 3 day ban so he hasnt been able to create the thread yet...

i'd expect it Tomorrow or day after though B):D:D:D:D

Regards

Guest rcachope

Hi Louver,

Happened the same to me. I was on TripNMIUI 0.3.5 gingerbread, as it was stable enough for me as to use it daily. But 0.4 was not as stable. Also, I didn't get the last swype keyboard to work on MIUI. Anyway... the only option that was left was to look for the TripNArc ROM. The mediafire link doesn't work, but the Rapidshare does...

https://rapidshare.com/#!download|743dt...7E1928174580C20

Let me know how it goes...

R

Guest Lauri455
There is now a wonderfully peaceful than when I trip punished.

Thank you moderators. :) B) :D

Yep, blame moderators, lol.

It's not their fault that Trip fell into an Obvious Troll's trap, again.

Guest louverture
Hi Louver,

Happened the same to me. I was on TripNMIUI 0.3.5 gingerbread, as it was stable enough for me as to use it daily. But 0.4 was not as stable. Also, I didn't get the last swype keyboard to work on MIUI. Anyway... the only option that was left was to look for the TripNArc ROM. The mediafire link doesn't work, but the Rapidshare does...

R

Cheers mate :)

BTW, you wouldn't happen to have that link for 0.3.5 would you.....i tried testing 0.4 yesterday and 0.6 with no luck although i really love the feel of 0.6 but no wifi is killling me since i got a 500 MB data limit

Guest 9Lukas5

Hey, can I use rootexplorer, titanium, ... again without getting the sdcard safe to remove message/reboot on the alpha 0.6? Can anyone tell me, please?

Regards,

L

Guest jpminou
Hey, can I use rootexplorer, titanium, ... again without getting the sdcard safe to remove message/reboot on the alpha 0.6? Can anyone tell me, please?

Regards,

L

no this version for data and connectivity test.

Guest PhrozenFear
Cheers mate :)

BTW, you wouldn't happen to have that link for 0.3.5 would you.....i tried testing 0.4 yesterday and 0.6 with no luck although i really love the feel of 0.6 but no wifi is killling me since i got a 500 MB data limit

There's a link to 0.3.5 in the FAQ post, Number 3 on Page 1. <== Clicky for direct link to the post

Edited by PhrozenFear

Guest InSaiyanOne
Hi Louver,

R

I put a post up on here somewhere to explain how to get swype to work with 4.0. Um...I guess just look up my posts.

Oh just to note that I get issues playing music with the MIUI player...FC's here and there but much less often. v 4.0.

Free our DEVS!!!...and our x10's!

Edited by InSaiyanOne

Guest HyperDarkness

Bug report

Hope you come back to this ROM Trip :)

- Lockscreen - does NOT work

- Theme Manager - after applying a theme > FC's - deos NOT work

- Call call receive busy tone - so no one cant call me - tested on 58, 61, 65, 67 BB - does NOT work

- Home key - does NOT work

I will update this post .....

Cheers,

HD