[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Lancez
http://miuiandroid.com/

Modify personal

TripNMiUI "Iris" TEST VERSION ONLINE 0.6 based

Not Froyo, Gingerbread!

bb67 + zkernel = Fantastic

not working

camera/Camcorder

Trip I'm sorry zz

well, Trip has personally reported you. so i guess that means you are sapmming the thread. you still haven't given me any explainations for your other posts yet. one more time, you'll be banned.

Guest o0k00l
well, Trip has personally reported you. so i guess that means you are sapmming the thread. you still haven't given me any explainations for your other posts yet. one more time, you'll be banned.

Hey Lancez

No offence but d way he is typing i guess he don't understand English ..

Guest o0k00l
http://miuiandroid.com/

Modify personal

TripNMiUI "Iris" TEST VERSION ONLINE 0.6 based

Not Froyo, Gingerbread!

bb67 + zkernel = Fantastic

not working

camera/Camcorder

Trip I'm sorry zz

Can anyone explain what he is sharing ?? i mean whats content of this link .. and if its MIUI GB rom then what is working and what is not working in it ..

Guest Lancez
Hey Lancez

No offence but d way he is typing i guess he don't understand English ..

i respectfully disagree, if he dose not understand english then why did he know that miui is gingerbread not froyo? how did he register? anyway, he can ignore me but if i catch him again, he will be banned.

Guest PhrozenFear

Wifi does NOT work on 0.6 alpha yet, but again, it's just an alpha release, so not meant for a daily release.

Personally, I find that 0.3.5 is stable enough to be used as a daily, but that's just me.

@CJSabaki, the only thing I don't like about that most recent theme is the bright white for the SMS app. The bright white just stands way out, completely different from everything else so far. But other than that, effing amazing. With your permission, I'd like to take and tweak that theme of yours to have a darker SMS portion of that theme.

Guest cjsabaki

Hello!

That is all Trip's work, I'm just posting screenies till the phone gets to him!!! ( hope hope hope hope today!!! ) :) :rolleyes:

Best regards,

Chris

Guest PeterRock
i respectfully disagree, if he dose not understand english then why did he know that miui is gingerbread not froyo? how did he register? anyway, he can ignore me but if i catch him again, he will be banned.

I tried to contact him too, but in portuguese (seems like he's brazilian like me), and he didn't answered. =T

Guest cjsabaki

Sneak peek version #3 TripNtheme???? Anybody???

Edit::: Ooops... added correct home screen shot...

I like the theme!! Looks very good on the phone!!! Waay cool lock screen n apps!!!! Excellent!!!

Best regards,

Chris

post-892595-1309565592_thumb.png

post-892595-1309565636_thumb.png

post-892595-1309565652_thumb.png

post-892595-1309565686_thumb.png

post-892595-1309565750_thumb.png

post-892595-1309565798_thumb.png

post-892595-1309566353_thumb.png

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest Lancez
I tried to contact him too, but in portuguese (seems like he's brazilian like me), and he didn't answered. =T

i appreciate your effort. but don't waste your time, he's not from brazil thats for sure. checked his IP

Guest TripNRaVeR
Sneak peek version #3 TripNtheme???? Anybody???

Chris.. thanks!!!!!! What do you think of it? Is it any good? Some improvements needed?

Personally I like my latest version the most of all... you????!?!?!

ps. you uploaded the wrong screenshot of the desktop with the clock on it :) look at the blue ribbon at the bottom to see differences between launcher pages.

Guest PhrozenFear

Dang... lookin' good, Trip ! Hopefully you get your replacement X10 on Monday so that we can get this rolling faster !

Guest Drax01

Thats it Now I need an new keboard its got drul all over it dam :rolleyes: Look great cant waite hope the mail comes soon :)

Guest Christian Luu

I installed version 0.3.5 when I turn on wifi and connected to router but I can't connect to internet. please help me!!! thanks

Guest PhrozenFear

Can other wireless devices in your house connect to the internet, too ? Because if they can't, then it's a problem with your router, not your phone.

Also, make sure your router doesn't have MAC address filtering on, and that you have the right key, and that your phone gets an IP address.

Guest TripNRaVeR
yes please trip when you have a little time update to 1.6.24 i really want to see the new lockcreen on my trip's x10 :)

Time enough... just no phone.. everyone should have known this in the meanwhile

Guest djees

No i stay with trip's rom since the begenning so the other rom don't have the same full exiting sensation like trip's rom HO YEAHHH :)

Guest Crocodile1973
Oh yeah. Google talk crashes. What a nasty bug. It makes the whole thing unusable. (sarcasm)

Like trip's roms never have any bug. (lol)

come on guys, play nice. stop this before it starts.

Guest brainz

Sorry bro my apologies.... I have nothing to do in creating this rom, iam just a user of your rom and cobratos.... Was just trying to give a temporary solution for xperia x10 users who'd love to use Latest MIUI on there Phones....

Sorry my bad.... WIll be careful next time for sure...

Peace

Guest yesterday
come on guys, play nice. stop this before it starts.

Already stopped. But the right thing is what tripnraver did. Just report the post as spam. No need to make fun of other devs' works.

Guest Crocodile1973
Already stopped. But the right thing is what tripnraver did. Just report the post as spam. No need to make fun of other devs' works.

no idea what your on about. not even mentioned anyone. so maybe get your facts straight first