[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Albuster

Thanks! :) Lol mostly that part of me sitting in the evening hehehe moslty evening/night day after day :huh:

@Trip, got a new thing (bug maybe)

I tried to put shortcut of torch on screen, and phone is rebooting all over again, just rebooting continiously.

I missed something? till torch on wallpaper, all was fine with bb65

Some one else have this problem?

Thanx

Guest Achotjan

---- EDIT FOR SOMME IDIOT I WILL CLARIFY MY MESSAGE ! and no more ironie -----

is good trip you are still worked on it knowing the sony update :) good work , you havent stoped to work knowing that , and not put your arms down ,

you have made a good work , but if you can responce of my pm , i will realy apreciate , its me Achotjan ,from XDA

cheers

Achotjan

Edited by Achotjan

Guest Crocodile1973

hmm 720p camera on GB , yeah coll , but you past your time , the GB update is for soon , and camera lib is almost writed by J , but he stoped cause not need to work if it will be availible soon , good work , but no interet to do this and past your time , nothing big , just need time , and you past your time on it , oh yeah also as always , thanks for all the responce of my messages :D

cheers

Achotjan

what you babbling on about, if its really you from XDA, get a life, really.

Guest Achotjan

what you babbling on about, if its really you from XDA, get a life, really.

why so serious ? , the dev will understand me , is ther so many way to say somethink , so it hink you need to get a life yourself :D

just dont take all the mesages , specially mine , as i writed tray to understand ;)

cheers

Achotjan

Edited by Achotjan

Guest Albuster
name='ID10T' timestamp='1310937488' post='1761636']

Found fix for new market !!!

For those who have FC on new market, just change input language in settings, i put my phone on romanian (my country), and it's working :D

Head's up Trip! Mabe can be fixed :P

Guest Crocodile1973

why so serious ? , the dev will understand me , is ther so many way to say somethink , so it hink you need to get a life yourself :D

just dont take all the mesages , specially mine , as i writed tray to understand ;)

cheers

Achotjan

from what i read, your only intention was to cause trouble, post reported

Guest ID10T

even if trip takes another week to release working 720p camera at least he will be first. i dunno if i want to install offical gb when it comes anyway due to being locked up (well untill....). btw babbling on about this doesnt achieve friends. why waste your time Achotjan?

Guest Achotjan

you are stupid or what ? , you think this is the first time i wrote somethink on Trips thread or sended him pm ?

ironie is heare , but you need to understand , the only think is not i kan say good on what i wrote is the think , i sended him pm and no responce for now , so what a badword you want to prouve ?

i am a dev myself , and as for now i havent create a trouble

cheers

Achotjan

Guest LegibleEel

What you hatin' on Achotjan for? he ain't done anything wrong tbh. Crazy over reaction or what?

great work trip! Cant wait for the update :D although i will be dissapointed if bb 56 is mandatory as my usb port is broken and im stuck on 54 :( has anyone found a solution to rewrite baseband via xrec or any other non usb method? Cheers, legz

Guest ID10T

great work trip! Cant wait for the update :D although i will be dissapointed if bb 56 is mandatory as my usb port is broken and im stuck on 54 :( has anyone found a solution to rewrite baseband via xrec or any other non usb method? Cheers, legz

why you worried about update when ur USB is broken, just sayin!!

Guest as1mz

Alrighty.. so I've been following the posts here and apparently bb65 solves the sms issue... but.. do I use x10a bb65 or the tripnBB?? :/

Cheers!!

Rooting for you Trip :D

Guest cjsabaki

Try both!! 8-)

Trip's should have the newer march 2011 build se kernel too!

Be interested to see if they both work!!

Best regards,

Chris

Guest Ryukenden

flashing X10a bb 65 makes your phone loose network and since u dont have DevTools to crash system server, u are fu****** :)

Guest Achotjan

even if trip takes another week to release working 720p camera at least he will be first. i dunno if i want to install offical gb when it comes anyway due to being locked up (well untill....). btw babbling on about this doesnt achieve friends. why waste your time Achotjan?

pleas read ! and stop spaming

cheers

Achotjan

Guest mehmetkoeker

Hi at all, i have a problem with the Language, i am on German Lnaguage and i have any Chinese words in the Menu.

Can anyone give me an Link for a Language Pack what is working with this ROM.

Thanks

Guest TripNRaVeR

flashing X10a bb 65 makes your phone loose network and since u dont have DevTools to crash system server, u are fu****** :)

Connect your phone to pc run adb shell and then type killall servicemanager

edit:

or just remove the file bootcomplete from /data and reboot your phone

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest as1mz

So i just flashed version 0.9.. But I'm unable to flash tripnBB 65 :/ Any ideas?? it still shows 67....

I have an x10i.. would be okay to flash x10a baseband 65?