[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Ryukenden

issued a warning for offensive languages. watch out, we will get you

I am sorry, but this is getting on my nerves. These ppl come here following Trip from XDA, even after he left. And they keep on trashing every work he does here...

I will try to refrain from foul language in the future, i admit i was a bit out of hand there...

Yours trully....

Guest TripNRaVeR

cant see where he sais the cam is already fully working in his release, the topic sais "CAM ALMOST DONE 720P/8MP", so why don't just wait a bit ;-)

greets Eisel

Exactly! seems that they have a hard time reading... and i tought reading belongs the basic elements in this century, seems i'm wrong :blink:

Guest TripNRaVeR

about the guy alpha dogs ban, ya flameing is wrong but fact is trip did declare cam was fully working like 4 days ago suspecting something like this would happen i took a screenshot of my screen and sure enough now title says cam allmost done so fact is people dont like liars if it wasnt fully done he shoudnt have said so, if you want to ban me because i speak the truth go ahead, i have nothing against trip personaly but a FACT ive noticed is ive tried all his roms and they are nothing special so i dont care

Quote my post then mister fancy pants! Where did i say that! Smart-ass :lol:

edit:

and there is also no one that cares for you!

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest mrgold2505

I want to thank alpha dog for bringing a different point of view into the forums, It was getting alittle boring in here and a good debate always makes forum disscussion more lively.

Guest jpminou

about the guy alpha dogs ban, ya flameing is wrong but fact is trip did declare cam was fully working like 4 days ago suspecting something like this would happen i took a screenshot of my screen and sure enough now title says cam allmost done so fact is people dont like liars if it wasnt fully done he shoudnt have said so, if you want to ban me because i speak the truth go ahead, i have nothing against trip personaly but a FACT ive noticed is ive tried all his roms and they are nothing special so i dont care

nobody push u to use his roms if u don't like them go find another dev rom's.

Guest Lancez

I am sorry, but this is getting on my nerves. These ppl come here following Trip from XDA, even after he left. And they keep on trashing every work he does here...

I will try to refrain from foul language in the future, i admit i was a bit out of hand there...

Yours trully....

thank you for your corporation

Guest TripNRaVeR

Hehehehe now i 'm going to take a smoke first! It seems that the framerate is 30FPS without lag, cant confirm this cause I never tought this was going to work so i disabled the videorecording from starting LOL Thats just a small thing that needs to be fixed. It looks as if it is equal to Froyo. BUT this is unconfirmed.

Reporting back later with details what exactly the quality is.

This is for that smart ass above who thinks he is the almighty knowing! My post about cam, now go back to where you came from

Read little one.. read...

Or try to learn it...

Guest Lancez

edit:

please read my previous colorful post

Guest mrgold2505

edit:

Mr trip can i give you a advise? i think my age (53) alouds me to do so. Just listen the critics about your Roms or yourself, the same way you acept the compliments. Dont get your personal feelings interfire with your job, because in the end of the day we need ROM the some way you need us a users. The true is NO USERS = NO ROM

Guest TripNRaVeR

Mr trip can i give you a advise? i think my age (53) alouds me to do so. Just listen the critics about your Roms or yourself, the same way you acept the compliments. Dont get your personal feelings interfire with your job, because in the end of the day we need ROM the some way you need us a users. The true is NO USERS = NO ROM

Then explain me why do "people" post here in this topic that dont even use this rom? I dont care for them?

They dont use it.. What are they doing here? They must be extremely bored with themselfs and there daily lives...

It is the same as we posting bugs from SE in the official HTC forum...

LOL

leo :lol: the ignore list is youre place to be, this is terrible, :lol: goodbye

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest Xperiuzz

you realy want me to post it?? then you will be exposed as a liar i do have the screenshot ;) because when i saw it i knew something like this would happen i know if i post the screenshot next thing you will say is i photoshopped the picture :P youre a liar plain and simple mods ban me who cares because youre roms are the featured roms here and i can honestly say youres are nothing special, there is like 3 or 4 other roms that i would love to have as soon as they have offfical gingerbread sources and squash a few bugs, none of youres have i said id love to see this rom with all the bugs gone

As you say there are 3 or 4 other roms that you'd love to have... well go and complain on those threads and leave trip to do his work, if ya dont like trips work dont use his roms more simple than that. The bugs that are in trip roms well he is working on them, and by the way show me another gingerbread rom that doesnt have bug and stuff like that.

You are just annoying

Guest Stanley Richards

I'm afraid that at the rate this is going, Many people and possibly even Trip are gonna get banned, and then the people who raged and insisted on a new version of ____ ROM won't be getting it because of their ignorance. Ah well. I won't be using this ROM until Camera and SMS works anyway. In the meantime, Trip's Froyo MIUI works very well. So, here's a question. When this ROM is finished, what can it do better that your 2.2 MIUI ROM can't?

Edited by Stanley Richards

Guest TripNRaVeR

As you say there are 3 or 4 other roms that you'd love to have... well go and complain on those threads and leave trip to do his work, if ya dont like trips work dont use his roms more simple than that. The bugs that are in trip roms well he is working on them, and by the way show me another gingerbread rom that doesnt have bug and stuff like that.

You are just annoying

Right on the spot! He only uses some other "roms"... why doesnt he stay there..

Well we will never get an answer therefore ignore list is his place, wonder why we dont have an block list.

Guest DJJoshee

Come on guys this seems rediculous to come on here and read all this drivle. This is a ROM in development by Trip for followers who want to use/help develop this rom. It isn't made by SE, it is made by a person who isn't getting paid and is doing it "for the love of it." If you don't appreciate the work, why bother even posting? Find something better to do with your time please.

Let's get back on topic?

Guest cjsabaki

Yep, time for a cold beer and good movie or maybe fishing trip!!!

All is well gentlemen..........Its just a phone.......... We love our X10'S but is the headache worth it?????? Just let them be.......Trip's roms speak for themselves.....

If you want respect, show respect, if you want friends, be a friend, if you want fame and accolades, be humble. If ya want a beer, follow me!!!! LOL!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Guest Eisel

its so unnessesary to talk if there was said something wrong or not, if someone has to flame somewhere go to the SE page and tell them, that they lied about not giving us an further upgrade after 2.1

Guest martlAUT

stable and smooth, thanks trip!

but i recognized very bad microphone-quality (tested it myself using preinstalled recorder), sounds horrible ...

Any suggestions?

Using 0.9.5 @ BB65 and 3.60 kernel

Edited by martlAUT

Guest Eisel

im just annoying fact is this thread at first did say fully working camera then he changed the title thats the truth..

now you said it the 100000th time, why don't just stop here?

buy a beer and cool up a bit, it was once a friendly forum, why dont let it be one again?

Guest jpminou

Great work Trip this rom is amazing.....

video cam is working,little lag but You did it :D

sms and calls is ok on BB65

the screen quality is impressive.

data and wifi is ok

will test more but really good one THANKS

Guest TripNRaVeR

stable and smooth, thanks trip!

but i recognized very bad microphone-quality (tested it myself using preinstalled recorder), sounds horrible ...

Any suggestions?

Using 0.9.5 @ BB65 and 3.60 kernel

Try without kernel.. custom kernels not supported.

Guest TripNRaVeR

buy a beer and cool up a bit, it was once a friendly forum, why dont let it be one again?

He just dont want to understand it.. LOL really.. The topic title changed before the release and i stated a 1000 times why..

But we never get tru him he keeps refusing reading the topic.. he stays with his "point" if he say santa claus exists then he would never go away untill we agreed. Let him be.. its impossible to talk with that guy as long as he only reads his own posts over and over.

Lets get back to the rom..

Guest ceskius

Yep, time for a cold beer and good movie or maybe fishing trip!!!

All is well gentlemen..........Its just a phone.......... We love our X10'S but is the headache worth it?????? Just let them be.......Trip's roms speak for themselves.....

If you want respect, show respect, if you want friends, be a friend, if you want fame and accolades, be humble. If ya want a beer, follow me!!!! LOL!!!

Best regards,

Chris

I fallow you Chris 8) bua

Guest Lancez

touché

@leo5111

your accusation towards trip is a bit strong and you better have something to back you up.

@Trip

assuming that you have read my colorful post, and again, please use appropriate phrase.

Guest TripNRaVeR

touché

@leo5111

your accusation towards trip is a bit strong and you better have something to back you up.

@Trip

assuming that you have read my colorful post, and again, please use appropriate phrase.

I'm sorry, will shut up then.

Lancez,

If you read back to page somewhere in the 70 you can read my first post where i explain what i meant with the breaktrough and what exactly is working and what is not working, then a few pages later i explained to some users why i'm releasing this version with incomplete camera.

It was because of the fact that the current rom had sms issues therefore i uploaded new one just to replace that cause no one could use the other one..

Seems a fair reason to me.

I'm explaining this to you cause i allready know what leo is going to say.