[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Eisel

Both as you can see in posted screenshots video is Low(320x240) High(800x480) HD(1280x720)

The problem now is only that when preview screen is green lines on 720P the camera starts recording, when i enable 720P codecs its all good but it doesnt start recording the video anymore LOL other then that everything works.

Confirmed tested and working:

- Wifi

- Call

- Sms

- Mobile data connections

- Bluetooth

- Again overal speed improved

- Going to optimze is and then further looking into camera issue

i'm releasing it only cause the rom available now cant send sms hehehe :lol: thats quite horrible

no need to say anything else, why dont give up on cousing trouble?

Guest Xperiuzz

im just annoying fact is this thread at first did say fully working camera then he changed the title thats the truth..

well lets assume that you are right... now the thread is called

[ROM] [18-07] TripNMiUI "Iris" 0.9.5 Gingerbread! - CAM ALMOST DONE 720P/8MP

stop spaming this thread with something that is non related to the rom. Camera is not fully working in none of the gingerbread roms around, if ya have a solution to that well we listen, if not let trip do his things, and maybe i a couple of releases he might get the cam to work, if the people would stop harassing him in al the possible ways.

As you say if ya have proof show it to us, if not i would say you are the liar in here and you should be banned, for false acusation.

Sorry for my english.

By the way Trip I love the new look of the rom, it responds very well and here in italy it works fine with bb67.

Edited by Xperiuzz

Guest TripNRaVeR

no need to say anything else, why dont give up on cousing trouble?

+1000 again...

This seems enough for that leo person to get a nice ban..

who is the liar now leo hahahahaha :lol:

Guest TripNRaVeR

Leo adds nothing to the topic.

Different people allready posted what i exactly said so yes damn right. He doesnt want to read that posts, i dont know why. Its quoted about 5 times. Needs to be enough i think ;)

Guest X10Lover

I. Installed the rom first on. 67 and was great but no sms. Works great on. 65. The rom is amazing and recommend all to test it.

Thanks Trip for great job.

Guest Ri2do

the truth is you wanted to look like the bigshot and posted fully working camera you realised wait a minute people are going to expect me to deliever it so you change title and lie about it and make up lame excuses let me guess the camera will actualy be fixed same day the actual retail rom comes out and people still wont get what a lying blowhard you are

Man, that's harsh on Trip !!

I really can't understand why are u posting on this site if u dont want to use Trip's ROM's and just flaming about them, like u know what u are talking about.

I bet ya, that u know jack s**t about developing a ROM, and Trip... well he just doing it in his own spare time and for free... maybe a occasional beer. So back off buddy.

If you have these ROM's u are talking about give a link to check it out.

Anyway read through Trip posts before jumping up and down all flustered and angry with some fake accusations.

Or even better leave this community, we dont need people like u.

@all:

Sorry, about spam. this guy really got me going

Edited by Ri2do

Guest Achotjan

Different people allready posted what i exactly said so yes damn right. He doesnt want to read that posts, i dont know why. Its quoted about 5 times. Needs to be enough i think ;)

i think you need to update your first post with it so the off topick will not be end but will be much less

cheers

Achotjan

Guest TripNRaVeR

EPIC FAIL from my point of view

Exactly! What an pm was that? :lol:

He could also send me a pm with his questions and opinions..

I would even cleared it out to him.. But nvm ontopic?

I suppose we all understand that building an rom isnt much fun anymore. Hopefully Sensation gets root soon.

Guest jpminou

let's go back to topic

@ Trip everything work fine till now ,the phone is flying 10x

just small bugs:

-proximity sensor

-auto brightness

-keyboard vibration not working even after enabling it in the settings.

Guest TDown

Exactly! What an pm was that? :lol:

He could also send me a pm with his questions and opinions..

I would even cleared it out to him.. But nvm ontopic?

I suppose we all understand that building an rom isnt much fun anymore. Hopefully Sensation gets root soon.

Ahm what is/was leo he actually complaining about? A topic title? LooL

What you do counts and not how you name a topic, even if you do/did a mistake on euphoria or whatever, if you made one i cant say but i simply dont even care about, what i want to say is i like your work cause your ROMs are good , great and hard work.. needs to be said :)

Guest TripNRaVeR

Ahm what is/was leo he actually complaining about? A topic title? LooL

What you do counts and not how you name a topic, even if you do/did a mistake on euphoria or whatever, if you made one i cant say but i simply dont even care about, what i want to say is i like your work cause your ROMs are good , great and hard work.. needs to be said :)

I only said that i had a major breaktrough in fully working cam.. after that i stated what exactly the breaktrough was and what is working.

And that was that camera now his all options available and 720p preview screen is no lag but doesnt start recording...

Really i dont get where those people are screaming for lol :lol:

Guest Lancez

my intention was not to ban anyone here, but sometimes, they just way over the line.

leo5111, you accused trip being a liar but where is your proof? i feel sorry for your parents.

you are banned, forever. that's all.

people, the drama is over, let's stay on topic. thanks

Guest TDown

I only said that i had a major breaktrough in fully working cam.. after that i stated what exactly the breaktrough was and what is working.

And that was that camera now his all options available and 720p preview screen is no lag but doesnt start recording...

Really i dont get where those people are screaming for lol :lol:

Well i cant figure out any problem.. Everything properly so far, but instead of being happy about you to be one step closer to get the camera working some ppl are ruining the joy about your breakthrough and the associated hard work, what your NOT even paid for! Ridiculous! My opinion. ;)

Im on your froyo rom until you release the final version of the rom, whenever you do, i testet 0.9 and i really didnt want to go back to froyo,but i cant be without sms xD

Maybe i try this version if i find some more time :)

Guest amedeos

Hey trip did some testing for you. I'm on BB 67 0.95

*usual cam issues discussed

*installed new market. But I get FC after 5 sec

*SMS not working (pending)

+changed theme to reDARKend 2.4 special...quick and flawless

+es file explorer works awesome...allows u to make changes to system files with root permission

(Used it to install new market)

Thx for the good work, any idea on next update release?

Guest festa20

@amedeos use BB.65, SMS works fine with it

Bug

-desktop wallpaper doesn't show when render in true colour is turned on in launcher settings (only a black plain wallpaper is shown)

Regards