[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Nilesh Wagholikar

Waiting waiting...

Downgraded to Froyo 2.2 just coz I wanna use this MIUI 2.3. This ROM is great. Waiting for updates :)

Regards,

Nilesh

Guest carljymn

I'm wondering the same.

I think everyone got bored of waiting.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: If you can't wait.... Go watch old chuck Norris movie....heheheh

p/s Just Joking.. hehheeh

Guest doomed151

Do something, such as: sleeping, eating, drinking.. man. Dont sit that for waiting.

Dammit , I can only do one of the above since I'm fasting lol

Guest Neel007

f5 frenziee

Trip has gone on trip with his xperia [GB MIUI 1.1.0] , taking some photoshots and showing the GB miui the new world with it's new HD eyes....:lol:

so our GB is having fun right now , will come back this weekend.... so wait and enjoy stock rom.... ;)

Thanx :)

Guest wILDbIT

Trip has gone on trip with his xperia [GB MIUI 1.1.0] , taking some photoshots and showing the GB miui the new world with it's new HD eyes....:lol:

so our GB is having fun right now , will come back this weekend.... so wait and enjoy stock rom.... ;)

Well, a part from autoflash which I had working with Vignette on Trip's 1.6.5 froyo rom, the stock GB is good enough for now. Same speed more or less and considering that I was running a customized kernel gives you an idea how much better it can run with a MIUI GB rom for examplelaugh.gif...

Unfortunately we saw the typical behaviour from some "other" users which I think impacted on Trip's drive to release his new creation and if I'm right he's waiting on the "others" to release something first just to prove that his work is different and unique. He still allows those people to get to him, what a shame... but on the other hand we all need time to grow and gain self confidence so let's support him, that is all we can do at this stage.

Is it not strange that no one has released a miui rom yet?!?!rolleyes.gif

Edited by wILDbIT

Guest Z3US911

Well, a part from autoflash which I had working with Vignette on Trip's 1.6.5 froyo rom, the stock GB is good enough for now. Same speed more or less and considering that I was running a customized kernel gives you an idea how much better it can run with a MIUI GB rom for examplelaugh.gif...

Unfortunately we saw the typical behaviour from some "other" users which I think impacted on Trip's drive to release his new creation and if I'm right he's waiting on the "others" to release something first just to prove that his work is different and unique. He still allows those people to get to him, what a shame... but on the other hand we all need time to grow and gain self confidence so let's support him, that is all we can do at this stage.

Is it not strange that no one has released a miui rom yet?!?!rolleyes.gif

coz Trip can only handle MiUI.

Guest 9Lukas5

It's 12 PM at his place, don't you guys think he's at work now?

hmmm, possible. Have forgotten this, cause I'm a pupil until next year and now we have summerholidays!! So I'm standing up at 12PM instead sitting in school or working like trip and many others since 7/8AM!! ;)

Regards,

L

Guest Neel007

I thiink trip left us... :( HTC sensation has been S-off and rooted in last few days.. so trip on sensation now... :(

Edited by Neel007

Guest mt2jjj

using official gb a few days, its good fast, no battery drain(problem is only that i cant login in my mail account)...but what is to say, trip miui is trip miui, i know that trip upload a new update soon, he wont leave us...

Guest Razorblade81

I thiink trip left us... :( HTC sensation has been S-off and rooted in last few days.. so trip on sensation now... :(

Serious? I think he would announce that.

Guest vatis

Guys come on ,

Trip is doing this for us in his free time , he is not SE that we demand things from him , even SE the ''pros '' delayed this update a lot .

So let Trip to take a breath and he will deliver the Miui as soon as possible.

Cheers

Vatis

Guest Neel007

Guys come on ,

Trip is doing this for us in his free time , he is not SE that we demand things from him , even SE the ''pros '' delayed this update a lot .

So let Trip to take a breath and he will deliver the Miui as soon as possible.

Cheers

Vatis

thats what m telling.... ppl are sending trip to sleep n checking current time of netherland n all.... all have gone mad ...

I was just kidding in above post.... he did not leave us

he already told that he will release final version after checking it properly.... so we wont be getting frequent updates like we were getting it before...

Edited by Neel007