[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest strix75

Release is ready all bugs solved!

- Sound done

- Sms done

- Data done

- Camera done

- MIUI Gallery done

- Zoom done

- Flashlight done

- The only true Bravia Engine done

- done done done done

B)

Camera specifications:

- High

1280x720 bitrate ~10000kbs AAC audio

- Low

320x240 bitrate ~ 96kbs AAC audio

All MIUI camera options working,

Holy s***, i can´t wait for the release.

I will go crazy here he he.

Love your Miui and this 2.3 will be........ ooohhhh s*** he he.

Guest Trojan92

- Sound done

- Sms done

- Data done

- Camera done

- MIUI Gallery done

- Zoom done

- Flashlight done

- done done done done

B)

Camera specifications:

- High

- Low

when will it be available for download? I'm currently using your Froyo MIUI Rom and didn't wanna install the official rom due to lag and bloatware :) any info on release time/BB?

Thanks for your hard work :)

Guest Zsaka

- Sound done

- Sms done

- Data done

- Camera done

- MIUI Gallery done

- Zoom done

- Flashlight done

- done done done done

B)

Camera specifications:

- High

- Low

Is the google sync working?

Guest Cyberman_NI

While we're all chatting of topic waiting for some TripNqualitY... Is it just me or is there something wrong with this new forum when you click a hyperlink it opens a new tab with said link but also opens it on the original tab also. Minor pain in the ass. Lancez if you know the webmaster you could get them to sort it :P

Guest andrewddickey

OMG.....the minimum bitrate is.......OVER 90000!!!!!!!

But too bad I don't know if that's a good thing or not. Assuming it is.tongue.gif

Edited by andrewddickey

Guest pissat4motion

Im ready for some GB flavored MIUI...this SE ginger is soooo bland and tasteless. BB71 has me trapped so Im hoping it will be supported in the new release..or Ill just suck it up and use flashtool.

Guest TripNRaVeR

don't really know what those codecs mean :D but feels like you've activated 1080p video recording :D sorry if i'm wrong :P :P

Activated yes, cant start the recording on 1080P because I use the SE camera file. Now lookin at the Galaxy S2 to investigate how it is done there. Now the S2 uses Samsung camera files in custom roms so i cant fix it now, possibly later. All the work in the rom is done and it the rom is ready for 1080P.

Just for the record i added also the amrwb codecs, not sure if anyone needs them but the rom needs to be complete.

E.T.A. 60 minutes from now on, MAX.

Baseband 71 and latest S.E. kernel are requiered. If you are on my pre-rooted SE 2.3.3 then you will be able to upgrade from xrecovery like it was before.

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest strix75

Activated yes, cant start the recording on 1080P because I use the SE camera file. Now lookin at the Galaxy S2 to investigate how it is done there. Now the S2 uses Samsung camera files in custom roms so i cant fix it now, possibly later. All the work in the rom is done and it the rom is ready for 1080P.

Just for the record i added also the amrwb codecs, not sure if anyone needs them but the rom needs to be complete.

Baseband 71 and latest S.E. kernel are requiered. If you are on my pre-rooted SE 2.3.3 then you will be able to upgrade from xrecovery like it was before.

Great then i will stay up for the relaese..

Guest rrusso

Assuming X10 hardware...im not sure if hes capable of that type of recording...honestly i think its not...on Galaxy S i never saw a rom with 1080p...dont know if in x10 will be possible

But we have to wait and see...

Guest Neel007

i doubt our cpu will support 1080p... Or am I wrong... ?

i have not seen 1080p support in any single core phone yet.... or they have put a limit ,that may be u can change

Thanx :)

Edited by Neel007

Guest TripNRaVeR

It is possible that our cpu doesnt support it, but i dont know if it has a hardware limit or not. We will find out eventually. It will be nice to add new functions in the meantime.

Guest Neel007

Another future just roled out working from the kitchen.

Native USB tethering done

native wifi tethering ?? does it work?? :unsure:

i liked the portable wifi hotspot in stock... better then barnacle...