[ROM] [05-06] CyanogenMod 6.1.3 Froyo! v1.5 - FINAL

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Stevo233

When using BB.65 I cannot send or recieve mms. Running on BB.54 with no problems, screen looks great and overall very speedy! Great ROM!

Guest jpminou
When using BB.65 I cannot send or recieve mms. Running on BB.54 with no problems, screen looks great and overall very speedy! Great ROM!

did u tried TipBB61?? or BB67

Guest Stevo233
did u tried TipBB61?? or BB67

Don't know a whole lot on the baseband front are both of those acceptable for use in the U.S? I know cell tower frequency's are different, correct?

Guest kova05
Use AAC Audio instead of amrnb [you need to add the libs] and edit media_profiles.xml in system/etc to get better sync for Video/Audio

max bitrate for all Video Encoder to 6000000

max AAC Bitrate 64000

max AAC SampleRate 16000

max Framerate for all Video Encoder to 24

Or use media.profiles.xml from my ROM

Do this at your own risk, im not responsible for errors if you do something wrong and dont report bugs to Trip when you try this becouse its no official patch and no Patch from me ether its just a quick Help from what i have in my Head right now.

If only I know how to do that ?? :D

Guest WhiteKnight0095

another great rom by trip~bravo,thanks not yet try but ,can i ask is that anyway to make camera~face and smile detection?like official rom :D

Guest ifellasleep

i installed the new market zip and keep getting FC. so far i installed the rom, added the google sync files to the rom and flashed it. i then flashed the new market. no luck

Guest Zocker Tko

hi great rom, after fixing the google sync, all is fine and smooth

but i have one little problem with market, it downloads apps but didnt install it. I can do it on manual way, the downloaded apps are saved under the cache partition, i can install the apps from there with rootexplorer.

Guest Achotjan

hy Trip its me Achotjan from XDA , i know you moved heare so ther i will ask you , i pm you cause i lost all my work, all my files gone and my rom sources too, i wanted tto know if you have a working froyo AOSP sources for x10 to share it with me, i asked Zdzihu but he not working on freex10 and deleated sources and the one above in freex10 thread is bad , i stopped my rom developpement du to that , if you can help me for this ay and i think many other peapole who waiting for my update will realy apreciat that , i contacted so many dev but the responce is " what is source " ," you just need to change some files " etc .. noone is thru dev i cant bealive noone building the rom from source just them the builded rom change somethink and hop " icreated rom " i know you are a exelent dev so i know you know what is sources and what we devs doing with it lol

EDIT : can you pleas responce me i need it i officialy stopped rom developpement but i need to have it i want to compleat the sources if not already compleat i need must the devices folder HTC/es209ra or SE/x10 , will creadit to you on OP if i decide to update but for now i will work on it without releasing update i can maybe share with you somme succes on rom developpement , i wait you responce man but if you dont want to share cause you already doed so mutch and not want to share with me all your change etc jus upload a working and complet sources for build without any extra etc

cheers

Achotjan

Guest kova05
Use AAC Audio instead of amrnb [you need to add the libs] and edit media_profiles.xml in system/etc to get better sync for Video/Audio

max bitrate for all Video Encoder to 6000000

max AAC Bitrate 64000

max AAC SampleRate 16000

max Framerate for all Video Encoder to 24

Or use media.profiles.xml from my ROM

Do this at your own risk, im not responsible for errors if you do something wrong and dont report bugs to Trip when you try this becouse its no official patch and no Patch from me ether its just a quick Help from what i have in my Head right now.

I done that and is better but not like in orginal SE rom! :D :D

Guest TripNRaVeR

To fix all market / google issues you need to flash an gapps.zip, i will upload an new version with all these fixes included. Will look at the camera issues also.

Guest fr3nlysmil3

hi trip, i really like the camcorder auto focus on this rom, is it possible to port it to MiUI where the air is crisp :D

thank you

Guest Abrar bHaI

Camera app is not fully functional...

please check.

in video recording its not able to record 720p videos.

Thanks for beautiful rom.

Guest Ri2do

Hi Trip!

Man u spoiling us with choice of Roms :D thank you for that.

I see that the 1.3 v is out in the wild. Will have to wait for another 2h as I'm still at work :/

thanks again Trip

Guest TripNRaVeR
Hi Trip!

Man u spoiling us with choice of Roms :D thank you for that.

I see that the 1.3 v is out in the wild. Will have to wait for another 2h as I'm still at work :/

thanks again Trip

Working on CM7 again now also.

Guest cjsabaki
Working on CM7 again now also.

DUUUUUDE.............That is awesome!!!!!! The data disconnects on internet was the only issue I had on your old version!!!!! LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Zocker Tko

hi, thanks, will play with the new rom

but i have some question

what about bb65 and new stock kernel from march?

are there improvements?

has the bb65.ftf the new kernel included, or must i flash the X10_Kernel_21032011.ftf too?

Guest pissat4motion

Trip...

I'd like the download link to TripNFroyo 1.0.2...the vanilla version. Deleted my backup by mistake and ended up with two backups of TripNMiUI...

..or maybe an altogether seperate TripNVanilla thread.

Love the roms. I have/had 3 backups..TripNMiui..Tripnvanilla..and Wolfbreak

Guest maikinho10
hi, thanks, will play with the new rom

but i have some question

what about bb65 and new stock kernel from march?

are there improvements?

has the bb65.ftf the new kernel included, or must i flash the X10_Kernel_21032011.ftf too?

Hi,

please look at the Topic TripNMiui IRIS 1.5.5 post #790 i explain your question;)