[ROM] [05-06] CyanogenMod 6.1.3 Froyo! v1.5 - FINAL

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest wali01x
ive bugs that i came across. gps not working in places/latitude and so. data signal change take more then a couple of seconds even tho im in city and then changes to E then to 3g then H. pictures in gallery are amazing superb it looks crisp as hell. if anythin' ill come across ill report.

can someone shed light on this if they're facing this issue.. thanks. i wanna use this rom but im facing those issues and those are necessary needs for day to day basis...

Guest BuglyAstard

Everything is great, very smooth, all things working, camera is nice. Problem, my phone was TOO HOT most of the day with normal use hangin around 45c upwards to 52c, never been that hot. Im using the trip67 baseband, and signal has been great all day, just too damn hot I dont get it.

Guest admartian

Is everyone using the Torch app included for camera flash or is there an app (i.e. like Vignette) to make it work automatically (like stock 2.1)?

Guest mohsen_zz

hi everyone

you could try Wolf Kernel on this rom !

thats perfect everything working no WLODs(what ive seen) and quadrant is about 1600 very fast and great battery life :D

bb52 and after that cm6bb49 batch is required

FreeKernel mod3.47

you do this on your own responsibility

and you can back to stock kernel with backtostockkernel.zip

Trip if you would tell your opinion about it.

tnx

Edited by mohsen_zz

Guest R4fael

admartian>> flash is working fine in Vignette, but not the current version from the market! you need to find version 2011.01.17. at least for me it is working.

mohsen_zz>> no WLODs?? how is quadrant? how did you estimate battery life, few charging cycles? pls share some more details !

Edited by R4fael

Guest dajj
hi everyone

you could try Wolf Kernel on this rom !

thats perfect everything working no WLODs(what ive seen) and quadrant is about 1600 very fast and great battery life :D

bb52 and after that cm6bb49 batch is required

FreeKernel mod3.47

you do this on your own responsibility

and you can back to stock kernel with backtostockkernel.zip

Trip if you would tell your opinion about it.

tnx

Could you share the cm6bb49 batch please.

Guest Eisel
Could you share the cm6bb49 batch please.

the bbpatch is linked in wolfs kernel-thread..

awsome combination! quadrant score > 1600 on second run+

Big THX to Trip for this ROM and another Big THX to Wolf for the Kernel!!!

EDIT: Will test it some while and report the battery life of this combination in wolfs kernelthread

Edited by Eisel

Guest cjsabaki
the bbpatch is linked in wolfs kernel-thread..

awsome combination! quadrant score > 1600 on second run+

Big THX to Trip for this ROM and another Big THX to Wolf for the Kernel!!!

Keep an eye on battery drain....THIS one might be better..............BUT All 11 of the kerenels I tried had bad battery life, lost about 10% an hour................... For me it wasnt worth the battery life......... Haven't tried this one, might be a weekend play thing!!! Thanks!!

Chris

Guest RevChris

First, Trip if it wasn't for you and your roms I would have thrown this phone in the trash a while back. Thank you so much for all this hard work. Especially getting the camera to work again (having goggles and scanners back are great)

Second, a general question to anyone. I updated from a previous release of CM 6.1.3 to this Rom. Did a wipe beforehand.

Everything works great on this rom with the exception of Tweetdeck, I end up with FC when trying to get past initial login. I have wiped all the caches, system, etc and reinstalled the rom. Also tried permission fixing. None of these things has worked out for me.

I am on BB 67

Kernal 2.6.29 SEMCUser@SEMCHost #1

Guest Eisel
Keep an eye on battery drain....THIS one might be better..............BUT All 11 of the kerenels I tried had bad battery life, lost about 10% an hour................... For me it wasnt worth the battery life......... Haven't tried this one, might be a weekend play thing!!! Thanks!!

Chris

changed back to stock kernel.. bettery life was bad again.. but tested only for 8 hours, becouse after 6 hours got tons of random reboots

Eisel

Guest leo5111

useing the kernal that comes with 1.5 is wi-fi working?, i cant remember which rom it was but one looked just like this one wi-fi wasnt working... also im on rendeiros 6.13 is this faster then that rom? thats what im on now thanks

Edited by leo5111

Guest vatis

Greetings everyone,

I am using this rom with bb.69 and i am very happy with it. The battery life its perfect and the overall speed and smootheness of the rom its amazing.

I would like to ask two things,

1. As i noticed the defualt home its ADW launcher but i have already purchaced ADW launcher EX but as i noticed even i make the ADW EX default launcher the ADW still running on the backround , is there any way to delete it with no damaging the rom ?

2. I am getting FC on google mail and i really use it a lot this app. any possible fixes?

Thanks

Vatis

Guest maikinho10
2. I am getting FC on google mail and i really use it a lot this app. any possible fixes?

Thanks

Vatis

Hi,

me too, i have uninstalled google mail with titanium and then i have install this Goolemail.apk ;) and know it works!

greets

Edited by maikinho10

Guest vatis
Hi,

me too, i have uninstalled google mail with titanium and then i have install this Goolemail.apk ;) and know it works!

greets

Thank you very much foryour help mate. Everything working great now .

Sorry for asking but anyone have the new market zip to flash ? When i installed the free x10 google apps my market its the old one.

Thanks

Vatis

Guest carrick

this is the first rom that last for so many days in my x10, really like a stock rom, it makes me not so looking forward to the 2.3.3 for x10

Guest maikinho10
Thank you very much foryour help mate. Everything working great now .

Sorry for asking but anyone have the new market zip to flash ? When i installed the free x10 google apps my market its the old one.

Thanks

Vatis

..and here the new market;)

please one download with old market and then install the zip-file with recovery=)

Guest vatis
..and here the new market;)

please one download with old market and then install the zip-file with recovery=)

Thank you again mate.

New market working again on my phone .

I had some problems with some applications that i purchaced the old market did not authorised the download but now with the new market evreything working perfectly.

Thanks again

Vatis

Guest maikinho10
Thank you again mate.

New market working again on my phone .

I had some problems with some applications that i purchaced the old market did not authorised the download but now with the new market evreything working perfectly.

Thanks again

Vatis

Good news;)