[ROM] [05-06] CyanogenMod 6.1.3 Froyo! v1.5 - FINAL

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest ifellasleep

I know this rom is final but I would really appreciate another cynagon version style rom. I know your busy and probably get alot of requests but if you can make this happen i will be appreciative.

Guest TripNRaVeR
Hi,

i used the apps Auto-killer and Setcpu from the Topic [bOOST] Give your X10 a REAL boost! [battery and Performance].

The battery life is soo f..king GOOD:) Thx PlayGunsta!!!

Are you joking LOL?

You dont know that I allready included almost the same tweaks?

Ps. dont post issues anymore please because you install patches or whatever from someone else thanks

Guest maikinho10
Are you joking LOL?

You dont know that I allready included almost the same tweaks?

Ps. dont post issues anymore please because you install patches or whatever from someone else thanks

:P i know i know...Trip sorry, I wanted to try extreme values in Auto-killer;) i have uninstalled all tweak apps because you dont support this ;)

the ROM is awesome!!

Guest TripNRaVeR
:P i know i know...Trip sorry, I wanted to try extreme values in Auto-killer;) i have uninstalled all tweak apps because you dont support this ;)

the ROM is awesome!!

I didnt mean you can not use them. Its no problem when u use them for your own? Its the problem that some users are to lazy to uninstall tweaks or apps when they find a bug. I have nothing against custom patches but we need to make sure they dont cause issues. I guess you know that it cost a lot of time for testing any patch released on forums. Even the smallest things can cause issues. But if you uninstall them when you report a bug, then its no problem.

Guest maikinho10
But if you uninstall them when you report a bug, then its no problem.

thats the reason why so I've uninstalled the apps.

but by the way..this rom dont have any bugs (for me)! ;)

FINAL ROM!

Guest mauk

Trip, I am not sure if it had been posted but the only problem keeping this rom from beeing perfect is the imppsinility to get location from wireless networks. Any fix? I am on bb 67 with no fix and clean install. Thx

Guest Eisel

is here anyone from germany who don't have a forceclose with the db railnavigation app?

i travel a lot by train. would be really great if anyone can help me.

even made a new clean install of the rom, bb .67

Guest maikinho10
is here anyone from germany who don't have a forceclose with the db railnavigation app?

i travel a lot by train. would be really great if anyone can help me.

even made a new clean install of the rom, bb .67

Ich werde das App mal später testen und dir dann eine Rückinfo geben;)

Bin aber im Mom auf der Arbeit...

Englisch: I will test the app in few hours and then i give you info;)

i´m currently on work...

Guest Eisel
Ich werde das App mal später testen und dir dann eine Rückinfo geben;)

Bin aber im Mom auf der Arbeit...

Englisch: I will test the app in few hours and then i give you info;)

i´m currently on work...

Danke, das wäre echt super! mit dem app wäre das die bislang beste rom, die ich bis jetzt getestet hatte, und würde meine tägliche rom sein.

english: thanks, i would really appreciate this! with this app it would be the best rom i tested until now and it would be my daily rom for now.

Guest kosa11

Tested for like 2 weeks already and thats what I can say:

- rom is really really fast,

- looks awsome Trip hacks are working great,

- battery life is good for me like 3 days with semi usable ;)

- tried to install lot of apps most of them works but still have problem with cardio traider and endomonto :]

Thanks for hard working on it!

Hey guys!

Found this page for modifying framework: http://uot.dakra.lt/

The base framework was bugged but thanks to mendozinas who fixed it and now its in the kitchen list as TripNRaVer 1.5, X10 ROM.

I just added circle battery mod to my x10 and its working fine!

Did not test the other options possibilities but they might also work. If it messes up the framework just install the original one without any mods.

TripNRaVeR is proud to present you another dinner!

Note:

This rom was also canceled long time ago, in private I made this release final. This rom is not to offend anyone as I was the first with working CyanogenMod for Xperia X10.

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?jcaks46732zcd9s

Have fun and I hope you like this new dinner!

Download link isn't working. Wanted to try this rom =(

edit: never mind. Server was down or something like that. Already working

Edited by cerk

Guest StaticGTF

Hi!

I second mauk's request for a fix for acquiring the current location via wireless networks. I just can't seem to get a position either in Google Maps or in Facebook Places... GPS also seems to be somewhat unstable...

Otherwise this is the best Froyo rom available for the X10 (imho)!

//J

Guest justinoz
Using this ROM with custom kernel, it's amazingly fast and smooth!

Although I think most of that was down to Trip ;)

what custom kernel is this?? i install 3.47 and it does not boot up

Guest rederik79

I have converted the zip file with the converter to flash this rom with a 1.0.0. recovery, but nothing don't install, a little help?

Guest rederik79
Dont think there will be any updates for this one, looking for new phone..... ;)

Yes i know Trip, but the miui don't like and in alternative use this, but i can't install with the new recovery, tryed to convert but nothing

Guest TripNRaVeR
Yes i know Trip, but the miui don't like and in alternative use this, but i can't install with the new recovery, tryed to convert but nothing

I'll make this rom for xrec 1.0 with some little fixes before moving on. That will be final, after that this rom is FREE TO USE AND DISTRIBUTE FOR ALL.

And as a present I will be giving support to everyone who wants to modify or who wants to continue this project.

Guest rederik79
I'll make this rom for xrec 1.0 with some little fixes before moving on. That will be final, after that this rom is FREE TO USE AND DISTRIBUTE FOR ALL.

And as a present I will be giving support to everyone who wants to modify or who wants to continue this project.

GREAT, you are the best...........!!!!! ;)

Guest richieb

Trip i love this ROM its been my daily ROM for a while now, i would love to see you do some graphics work on it just like ur 1.6.5 ROM, i know a lot of persons share my view i love everything about this ROM.

would love to get some more speed and better color\graphics out of it.

thanks much Trip ur blessed.