[Project] TripNDroid - POLL

Guest Alakasam

Guest Alakasam

Hey there!

I know I'm not Trip, but this is just to help him and everyone else to see what we need!

I think, that in order to create something good, we first have to lay down the ground basics.

That is, what everyone wants!

No point having the nicest UI if it's horrible to use!

Please vote,

Thanks,

Sam :D

Guest smeshko

I personally prefer the WP7 looks.. it's just very beautiful. Of course that's just my opinion. Unfortunatelly I don't have any skills that can help with the development, but I'll try to contribute with some ideas at the very least. :D

Guest glim9981

For me..UI should be simple but fast respond...

Just like WP7 live tiles..quick nice and simple...lock screen should gives useful info (show alarm, battery %, sms & call log preview) without slide into the menu..

Guest Alakasam

Ahah

Not bad turnout so far!

Hoping for way more votes though!

This isn't a place for discussion, Trip's actual thread is,

this is just to help collect the data in a poll for Trip and the designers to look at :D

Cheers,

Sam

Guest ErraticTomTom

I don't know about everyone else but I bought my X10 for it's sexy outside and it's non Iphone inside, I really like the working functions of Trips MIUI ROMS and hope over time the tweaks are applied to a CM7 GB ROM, I lasted a week on GB MIUI and went back to CM6....

The work Trip does is awesome and wouldn't surprise me if SE have his ROM just to take a look (saves them doing the job), keep it up Mr Trip :D

Guest SheLookedLVL18

Fast.

Clean.

Colors should be changeable.

I think visual eye candy should be kept low, but possible.

And this could be used as a base for many other awesome roms.

Guest Cifer

i am a bit surprised no1 mentioned the stock x10 ui... i actually like it besides some few but unfortunatly major shortcomings....

actually i would love to see a mix between the arc launcher and go launcher +

if you could put the arc launcher into landscape, get rid of this boring blue color and change the style a bit, and customize the menu better, change icons, etc. then it would be awesome

with the right widgets and a good social network integration it would be even more awesome ^^