SS RSL5 -> CM 7?

Guest Gunnerzz

Guest Gunnerzz

Looking for something a bit well better. SS is very stable. Wifi is a bit iffy but think thats just the blade itself.

Scared of converting to Gen2 and have heard it isnt very stable. Is it worth changing?

I like the look of the UI being fully customizable.

Can anybody give me a clear list of good features and bugs of CM7? Been trawling the forums but theyre all over the place.

Thanks.

Edited by Gunnerzz

Guest Mushroom_Lord

Personally I found FLB best for Wifi :D

Don't forget Blade Wifi Fix from the market: that helps too... ( a bit )

Guest Gunnerzz
Personally I found FLB best for Wifi :D

Don't forget Blade Wifi Fix from the market: that helps too... ( a bit )

I have a dif problem not related to the wifi sleeping issue :D

Guest targetbsp

If your wifi issue is down to reconnecting. Use CM7, set wifi sleep policy to never, set tasker (or similar) to switch wifi off with screen off and on again with screen on. I've had literally 100% reliable reconnects with this for over a month.

Guest k0zmic

If you don't know how to use Tasker (like me) use Green Power to turn off the Wi-Fi when the screen turns off and reconnects should be very reliable.

Guest Gunnerzz
If your wifi issue is down to reconnecting. Use CM7, set wifi sleep policy to never, set tasker (or similar) to switch wifi off with screen off and on again with screen on. I've had literally 100% reliable reconnects with this for over a month.

No its to do with the authenticating/disconnect loop. Think its due to security settings on routers.