Questions about FLB

Guest Maxsas360

Guest Maxsas360

I flashed FLB because of SS5 battery drainage. Is it a good choice? Is there a2sd in it? Because.L

I think not. How to add it?

Guest k0zmic
I flashed FLB because of SS5 battery drainage. Is it a good choice? Is there a2sd in it? Because.L

I think not. How to add it?

Apparently it is good for battery.

Not sure about A2SD Ext although there is the default Froyo method.

Guest Simon O

FLB has apps2sd ext support. If you have an ext partition on the sd then it'll automatically activate.

Battery life is pretty good. Even better if you use one of the official kernels as there are some bugs with the source ZTE provided meaning that all custom kernels suffer from battery life issues.

Guest Hanks6
FLB has apps2sd ext support. If you have an ext partition on the sd then it'll automatically activate.

Battery life is pretty good. Even better if you use one of the official kernels as there are some bugs with the source ZTE provided meaning that all custom kernels suffer from battery life issues.

battery life is very good! is it a simple process to flash a different kernel into the FLB rom? i didn't see any flashable packs in the earlier threads for it. and would that change the auto-rotate sensitivity by any chance? i found it to be overly sensitive in FLB. if that was resolved it would be the ultimate froyo rom here.

Edited by Hanks6

Guest CrystalLettuce

I had serious battery drain issues with Swedish Spring, FLB is far better, could leave it on all night like you should be able to with a phone without it draining much. I liked the featureset of SS5 but it wasn't worth the battery drain, so while it was a lot of hassle I'm glad I have FLB now.