Buying the keyboard separately

Guest Mark Hartley

Guest Mark Hartley

Does anyone know if the keyboard can be bought seperately. I've managed to reserve the tablet on it's own but I really want the keyboard also. Everywhere is out of stock. So if I do buy the tablet now can I buy the keyboard later?

I'm hoping It'll work out at a similar price i.e £50, the price difference between the bundle and tablet on it's own.

Cheers

Guest lynnd

Ebuyer are showing bundles in stock. Asus say keyboards will be available eventually, people have been waiting weeks and still no sign of them. Will be cheaper to buy as bundle.

Guest wilx01
Does anyone know if the keyboard can be bought seperately. I've managed to reserve the tablet on it's own but I really want the keyboard also. Everywhere is out of stock. So if I do buy the tablet now can I buy the keyboard later?

I'm hoping It'll work out at a similar price i.e £50, the price difference between the bundle and tablet on it's own.

Cheers

I managed to get TF101 with keyboard from Comet in Licoln 2 days ago. They had 2 more too, I just went to my local Comet and paid there and they reserved it for me in Lincoln to pick up.You arn't Mark Harley from Nottingham are you, as I used to know one?

Guest rilot

Based on the US pre-order prices, the keyboard dock on it's own will be £100.

Do what I did and return your TF101 and then go and buy the bundle.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gadgetman99

Hi,

ebuyer have 70 currently in stock but at £99- http://www.ebuyer.com/product/270540

However if you buy it with the PAD they discount to £50, which means you can buy either at PAD inc keyboard for £430 or as two separate items for £430, the only difference at the moment seems to be is they have stock of the single items but none of the PAD inc keyboard.

Edited by gadgetman99