[Dev] Linux (Ubuntu / BT5) on Xperia X10

Guest Anant Shrivastava

Guest Anant Shrivastava

Hi All,

This is anantshri (Anant Shrivastava) from XDA.

I am working on bringing Linux to Xperia X10i

Posted a thread to know if there are any people here who would like to be a part of it....

I have till now made some progress in it can post all the updates here also.... (I have a long thread in xda for the same)

So if anyone is interested please drop in a line.

Guest Araya84
Hi All,

This is anantshri (Anant Shrivastava) from XDA.

I am working on bringing Linux to Xperia X10i

Posted a thread to know if there are any people here who would like to be a part of it....

I have till now made some progress in it can post all the updates here also.... (I have a long thread in xda for the same)

So if anyone is interested please drop in a line.

I follow your work on xda, but I think you should post it here too ^^

Guest TripNRaVeR

Hell! Offcourse i'm interested. Would it be possible to use binary's from Linux to handle system processes better in Android? I think it might be usefull in my new project.

Guest Anant Shrivastava
Hell! Offcourse i'm interested. Would it be possible to use binary's from Linux to handle system processes better in Android? I think it might be usefull in my new project.

right now my main intention is to dualboot linux as this is done on most of the devices however they have fast boot we don't so all i am looking at is ways to get dualboot done on Xperia ....

Mixing and matching of linux binaries with android would be next or later.

However for your information Linux binaries that i am using are for arm7 so i don't think there should be any issue in using it .(however that's what i think and not tested yet.)