ClockworkMod Recovery 3.2.0.0 (01.06.2011)

Guest 75markus

Guest 75markus

Current version: 3.2.0.0-(01.06)

Recovery_Optimus_2x_3.2.0.0-(01.06).zip

MD5: 1e97b2c8a0d4b84e11ec2f31e51f83ca

SHA-1: 2f7cd8cdf8e239886e31497dcffc9e5026606155

1-adb shell root access

2-USB mass storage to the external SD;)

3-SOFT KEY enabled [key = menu down button on the key back home = = = OK lens back button]

4-fixed : can´t mount boot problem

Installation:

Unzip the archive

Plug-in the USB cable and select enable the "debug mode"

Double click on install-recovery-windows.bat if you're using windows, execute install-recovery-linux.sh if you're on linux or install-recovery-mac.sh if MacOSX.

Done!

compiled by udK (XDA) http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=465183

http://www.multiupload.com/GRHLX1L6GN

Edited by 75markus

Guest KoSaS

how can i fix bug like this: the date of backup in cwm folder is equal to real date of backup minus 1 month? for example, today i made backup, it is in cwm folder 2011-05-02 instead of 2011-06-0...

Edited by KoSaS

Guest 75markus
how can i fix bug like this: the date of backup in cwm folder is equal to real date of backup minus 1 month? for example, today i made backup, it is in cwm folder 2011-05-02 instead of 2011-06-0...

yes, this is the only bug i experienced yet, wrong date (- 1 month)

i have no idea why, but i guess the developer is working on it (at least i hope :D )

but everything else working fine, so i can live with that, you just have to remember when restoring...

i restored backup from this recovery today after flashing new baseband, everything was fine ...

Guest agreenjesus

Does this have any advantages over the previous version? Is it worth installing over a previous clockwork recovery?

Guest agreenjesus

Doesn't seem to work on mine, rebooting with volume down just displays s/w upgrade please wait while upgrading then nothing.

Now I'm unable to install the earlier version of recovery, it just displays the same message. Any ideas anyone?

Edited by agreenjesus

Guest 75markus
Doesn't seem to work on mine, rebooting with volume down just displays s/w upgrade please wait while upgrading then nothing.

Now I'm unable to install the earlier version of recovery, it just displays the same message. Any ideas anyone?

works fine for me ...

try rebooting to recovery with rom manager or 02x reboot ...

Guest agreenjesus
works fine for me ...

try rebooting to recovery with rom manager or 02x reboot ...

errrr...what are they?

It's ok, I've sorted it. Thanks for your help.

Edited by agreenjesus

Guest Mureren

Hi ..

I have Rom Manager v.4.3.1.3 installed on my LG OX2 .. In "Flash ClockWorkMod Recovery" It does v.3.0.2.8 as newest Recovery .. Why does not the 3.2.0.0? :-)

Guest clivec

Which SD does this look at? Internal or external, i have 3.2.0.0 at the mo, and it annoys me that it uses the internal SD for backup/restore. Just wandering if this ver is any different?

Edit: Never mind, installed it anyway and answered my own question, much better, no need to keep swapping from one recovery to another now to swap between cm nightlies and modaco ext4 custom roms, smashing !!!

Edited by clivec