delete this post plz

Guest Marco90

Guest Grain
is not based... the user ask about why the dev dont copy same codes from cm7

This team own project

It's strange then that it seems to have the same bugs CM7 has (or better, had). See the comments. Reboot while charging, notification LED stuck sometimes... perhaps it is built from some modified source but it certainly uses lots of code of CM7.

Edited by Grain

Guest Fou-lu
It's strange then that it seems to have the same bugs CM7 has (or better, had). See the comments. Reboot while charging, notification LED stuck sometimes... perhaps it is built from some modified source but it certainly uses lots of code of CM7.

it's says compiled from scratch in the description, no credit to CM team....

Guest thomasboyd

Does 'upgrading' to Gen2 actually provide any additional functionality or performance to a blade?

other than being able to use gen2 roms?

How did you install this. Via CWM and install from SD?

If you are on a partition mod you need to remove some apps before you flash

yes I flashed from SD with clockwork

Guest Lister Of Smeg

Hi Guys,

Wow, lotta love for all the new Dev/Roms coming out lately... jus when it looked like a fair few deserting and moving on, leaving just two of the big boy rom Devs, it seems more and more are coming back in/on board....

So well done guys, keep it coming.... and thank you!!!

PS, this says Gen1 ROM... but cannot see where Gen1 Rom is...?? Do we flash with Gen2 Rom, and like CM7, use a converter...??

Thanks, Lister

Guest KACE_231

I still cant really tell whether it is original or CM7-modified. The other custom ROMs they have on the site, explicitly say that the ROM is based on official DELL/Tevilccom (Swedish One) etc.

Guest Mushroom_Lord

No its not fake, but it seems the ROM author doesn't want a post here.

Which could be seen as suspicious I guess, most people would want their work shared...

And the screen off animation is built into gingerbread, its not just a cm thing.

Guest jasonXXx
No its not fake, but it seems the ROM author doesn't want a post here.

Which could be seen as suspicious I guess, most people would want their work shared...

And the screen off animation is built into gingerbread, its not just a cm thing.

Hmm well thats nice of the guy as they have all the roms from this site on.