Battery duration in new ROM's 2.2 and 2.3

Guest Filipe Catalao

Guest Filipe Catalao

Hello everyone.

As you can see, there are now lot's of ROM's 2.2 and 2.3.

I'm in SS5 and my only problem is that the battery life is about 1 day or less (with enabled data and synchronization. Apps like Gmail, Facebook, etc.).

I want the opinion of those who are using a STABLE 2.3 or even a 2.2 STABLE different of SS5, which are the duration of your battery with a normal usage:f calls, messages, email and synchronization enabled.

PS I know there are topics like this but now there are new roms, so that topics are already outdated.

Please, only ''stable'' roms, without problems with gps, sensors, sound, screen, wifi(as possible), sync, menu lag...

Tks all :D

Guest k0zmic
Hello everyone.

I'm in SS5 and my only problem is that the battery life is about 1 day or less (with enabled data and synchronization. Apps like Gmail, Facebook, etc.).

I want the opinion of those who are using a STABLE 2.3 or even a 2.2 STABLE different of SS5, which are the duration of your battery with a normal usage:f calls, messages, email and synchronization enabled.

PS I know there are topics like this but now there are new roms, so that topics are already outdated.

Please, only ''stable'' roms, without problems with gps, sensors, sound, screen, wifi(as possible), sync, menu lag...

CM7 N78 I usually get a day of heavy use.

Try Psyloid's CM7 build it has everything working I think.

Guest ChundaMars

I found SS5 to drain my battery like nobodies business - ironically using CM7 (nightly 73 I think) I've found it much, much better, easily get 2 full days use before needing to charge. But your mileage may vary, as per usual

Guest Psyloid
CM7 N78 I usually get a day of heavy use.

Try Psyloid's CM7 build it has everything working I think.

can say with my hand on my heart that CM7green has better battery life as SS5

Guest unrandomsam
Hello everyone.

Do you mean with always on data ?

CM7 still has an intermittant GPS reboot problem. (Less frequent but still unfortunately present).

Is your battery calibrated correctly ?

flb still has bugs (That you could probably solve by rebasing on a newer rom).

Could also try a stock kernel for SS (e.g Softbank) we still don't have the latest source for those.