Streakdroid request

Guest mba07

Guest mba07

this is a request.

As steve is busy doing his dev work when not at work and I am not stressing him or any of his beta testers out.

Is there any chance 1.9.1 beta 4 could be released?

I understand that it may not be perfect but it would be good to see it.

please dont see this as any hassle against steve as he is doing an amzing job!

Guest Azurren
Maybe a better way to put it is "What's the status of 1.9.1 Beta 4?"

Steve has got his hands on some new toys recently :D

Can you blame him? If it were me it would be at least 3 weeks before I could put it down and actually get on with something else

He's also got 2.3 and 3.x versions for the streak on his plate. Also he's got the streak 7 and whatever else hes cooking up.

It was the general census on twitter that he should focus his efforts (When working on the streak 5) on 2.3 and now honeycomb :o

Maybe he will release a fixed 1.9.1 version but I for one would love honeycomb :D

Edited by Azurren

Guest nystreak
Steve has got his hands on some new toys recently :D

Can you blame him? If it were me it would be at least 3 weeks before I could put it down and actually get on with something else

He's also got 2.3 and 3.x versions for the streak on his plate. Also he's got the streak 7 and whatever else hes cooking up.

It was the general census on twitter that he should focus his efforts (When working on the streak 5) on 2.3 and now honeycomb :o

Maybe he will release a fixed 1.9.1 version but I for one would love honeycomb :D

Would honeycomb be on the streak 5? Is that what steve is working on down the road?

Guest isitafox

I think he's had a small play with 3.0 on the streak5 but I he's recently got a Motorola Atrix so I'm pretty sure he's been busy playing with that (who'd blame him). Also the version of 3.0 he's working on I think is the version for the streak7 which doesn't do phone calls so I'm pretty sure that's quite a way off yet, unless Dell themselves conjure something up but I can't see that happening in the near future.