Wow, yeah I hope its ok.

Guest Cirno

Guest Cirno

Hey!

Didn't know modaco had a U8800 section as I today own a U8800 after my ZTE just said kabom !

So been eagerly waiting for big things to happen seems its going slowly. Haven't done major things.

I have noticed stock rom, has bad headphone sound, normal speaker sound sounds crap, zte had better. Wifi drains fast battery.

And lastly, I haven't seen clockworkmod :D

Maybe its me who is too stupid asking these things as most people giving their spare time to help out.

I will stay here as I liked the zte section so much :D

And I own a Ideos X5 nowdays

Cheers !

Guest Poulsen8r
Thanks checking it out :D

I was wondering the currently B160 at xda is it safe to use it?

Seems people are giving thumbs up for it.

Basically at the moment there are 3 ROMS out (There are a bunch more over at GOAPK if you don't mind google translate)

B160 @ XDA

CM6.1.1(Alpha, Usable) @ Neopeek: http://www.neopeek.com/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=6715

CM7(Alpha, unusable) @ XDA

CM6.1.1 is very fast (I mean 300 Quadrant points faster than B160 for the same CPU speed) but Mobile data doesn't work. I was using it as my daily rom for a while (because I don't use mobile data often) but then there was that ONE time i wanted to check my bank account and I realised how important mobile data is, So now I'm using the B160. Basically I doubt you will notice any difference from the B133, It's just rooted and OC'd and no crapware. Honestly I think if you download the B136 (Which is basically the same as B160 for normal users) and then use Paul's image I think you will notice the most difference.

Guest Cirno
Basically at the moment there are 3 ROMS out (There are a bunch more over at GOAPK if you don't mind google translate)

B160 @ XDA

CM6.1.1(Alpha, Usable) @ Neopeek: http://www.neopeek.com/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=6715

CM7(Alpha, unusable) @ XDA

CM6.1.1 is very fast (I mean 300 Quadrant points faster than B160 for the same CPU speed) but Mobile data doesn't work. I was using it as my daily rom for a while (because I don't use mobile data often) but then there was that ONE time i wanted to check my bank account and I realised how important mobile data is, So now I'm using the B160. Basically I doubt you will notice any difference from the B133, It's just rooted and OC'd and no crapware. Honestly I think if you download the B136 (Which is basically the same as B160 for normal users) and then use Paul's image I think you will notice the most difference.

Will I gain the improvement of sound calls, camera and overclock+undervolt as the B160 has?

Guest Poulsen8r
Will I gain the improvement of sound calls, camera and overclock+undervolt as the B160 has?

Call Quality: Yes

Camera: Will be the same

Overclock: Yes, Up to 1.5GHz

Undervolt: No, There is another boot.img on XDA with UV, but it is not stable on all devices.

Guest Cirno
Call Quality: Yes

Camera: Will be the same

Overclock: Yes, Up to 1.5GHz

Undervolt: No, There is another boot.img on XDA with UV, but it is not stable on all devices.

Okay, what is the big difference between B136 and B160, outside the obvious revision numbers.

Guest That-Guy
Meh seen it, was thinking more of user opinions but thanks anyways :D

Ah I see, never used it so I can't help then :D

Guest Simon O
Okay, what is the big difference between B136 and B160, outside the obvious revision numbers.

B136 is the latest western ROM

B160 is the latest Chinese ROM

B136 is newer than B160 and you can get a fantastic experience by using the official B136 update along with the Superboot image provided by Paul on this forum.

Guest Cirno
B136 is the latest western ROM

B160 is the latest Chinese ROM

B136 is newer than B160 and you can get a fantastic experience by using the official B136 update along with the Superboot image provided by Paul on this forum.

I tried out B136 and got lots of slow downs and shuttering. With B160 I gained no shuttering and full experience usage.

Guest That-Guy
I tried out B136 and got lots of slow downs and shuttering. With B160 I gained no shuttering and full experience usage.

B136 is stupidly quick on mine and not getting any problems. Also running Paul's Superboot ;)