Pimp my Streak on Streakdroid 1.9.0

Guest wgizmo

Guest wgizmo

Hello guys,

From yesterday im happy owner of Streakdroid 1.9.0. All works fine and no problems at all. Now looking for some tweaks, apps, widgets, wall/live/papers, .....

Please write here all suggestions which you have about ui/launcher, apps, widgets, wall/live/papers, .....worth to install. So far i have problem with showing pictures from facebook in my contacts on SPB Shell 3D with facebook sync on.

Edited by wgizmo

Guest wgizmo

Btw question about streakdroid 1.9.0, wondering if this supporting facebook sync with contacts? Or its only this ui spb shell 3d dont read pictures from facebook to contacts?

Guest Q-Prof
Hello guys,

From yesterday im happy owner of Streakdroid 1.9.0. All works fine and no problems at all. Now looking for some tweaks, apps, widgets, wall/live/papers, .....

Please write here all suggestions which you have about ui/launcher, apps, widgets, wall/live/papers, .....worth to install. So far i have problem with showing pictures from facebook in my contacts on SPB Shell 3D with facebook sync on.

I have heard to stay away from SPB Shell as it has not been refined enough specifically with the Dell Streak, but it is a great looking one, once it is working

Go Launcher EX is the best out there for desktop interface all around for the Dell (tried most out there)

A couple of great programs are:

Circle launcher for multiple launch from one icon

Swipe Pad for multi-tasking

Power Strip also for multi-tasking

WP Clock is a fav live wall paper for me

I have a lot more but these are in my opinion some of the best of the best which you can start with.

Guest Azurren

ADW launcher (Free or paid) is essential for the streak. Adjust the rows and columns to make use of the screen real estate and fit more icons / widgets on each screen. Also resizing widgets is a must as they may turn out to small :D

May take some time setting it up perfect but its worth it

Fancy widget (HTC inspired clock / weather) and Battstatt (Alternative battery % widget)

I never use live wallpapers.. Even the dual core devices become sluggish running them

Edited by Azurren

Guest neil tring

The current essentials i have no after a year are:

ADW Launcher

Beautiful Widgets (For the clock)

Advanced Controls

Handcant SMS

Ping

Whats app

Advanced Task Killer

Battery ETA

Titanium Backup

As for live wallpaper, i never use. Just download some HD wallpaper and resize if you can.

There are a couple of apps on the market that sync your facebook to contacts!

ADW launcher takes about 10-15mins to set up but once you do its brilliant. Beautiful widgets just adds a really nice clock to the desktop. What you can do, and what i do now and then, is go to the market. Go to All Apps > Free Apps. And go through the list. Pretty much all that have been listed are in there!

Have fun with the streak.

Guest wgizmo

thx for help guys. Looking for some good widget for e-mail, contacts, and photos. Something similar to stage ui because like the idea of it but looks really bad.

Guest rsfinsrq
thx for help guys. Looking for some good widget for e-mail, contacts, and photos. Something similar to stage ui because like the idea of it but looks really bad.

Check out Colorize Widget in the market.