charging problem with omnia pro

Guest sandeep101

Guest sandeep101

I have a problem in Samsung omnia B 7610.When I plug in the charger to power source it displayed the battery is full.When I plug out the battery is low and uncharged.Pl help

Guest kaspy

sandeep seems u are from inida,

well u can find a multi charger and charge a battery , so that we can find the actually problem .

means it's of battery or phone .

Guest sandeep101
sandeep seems u are from inida,

well u can find a multi charger and charge a battery , so that we can find the actually problem .

means it's of battery or phone .

hi kaspy.thanks for ur help.u remember me?i sent mobile to samsung service center .they said that some ic is gone .they said whole motherboard has to be replaced and asked for 7000/- rupees for that.

*i can charge battery with universal charger. no problem .

*i m not able to charge with stock omnia charger and neither with samsung usb cord.also its not connecting easily.i have to push it hard to make connection.and even after connecting (i have to stop breathing for that) within a second it displays full charged notification.

*but interesting thing is that i have sony vivaz and its usb cord is working like a charm . i also reflashed full stock jc2 rom using vivaz cord.so is there something wrong with the mini usb port?is it damaged?

i am confused.if its not charging on samsung usb cord then how come sony usb cord is doing perfect job. but failing on both chargers.

please help .

r they robbers. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest sandeep101

hey buddy..m having dsame problem!!!wats d solution yaar...m literally fed up doing d rader stuffs..plzzz reply soon!!!:(

sorry for late reply . if its under warranty then u dont need to worry about it.

if not then go to service center and ask them to change socket only.

also there is charging ic near socket points on board.u might need to reball that ic .

hope this works for u. cheers.

Edited by sandeep101