baseband.65

Guest smithinsundar

Guest smithinsundar

hii can anyone plz helpme out regarding adoubt with baseband 65..... right nw amon CM6.1.3 by wolfbreak...i wud ;like to switch on to Trips rom...so i hav a doubt..flashing bb 65....

the

downloaded bb file says it is for x10a, my cell is x10i...so will the bb b compatible for both x10i and x10 a...

..sorry if am stupid abt this doubt, bt am really interstd to try tripsromsand it seems trip wil b focusin on 65 in future....

Guest Blaven

Well, what rom by Trip do you want to use?

I think Trip does advice BB.67 on most of his roms tough, he even built a custom one.

Guest smithinsundar

...i jus want to knw whthr bb65 of x10 a will work with x10 i......can u plz tell.....ya i knw tat trip suggests 67...i agree.....can u jus clear my doubt abt 65.....plz.

Guest highaltitude
...i jus want to knw whthr bb65 of x10 a will work with x10 i......can u plz tell.....ya i knw tat trip suggests 67...i agree.....can u jus clear my doubt abt 65.....plz.

For the most part any BB can theoretically work on any phone. Some work better than others. If at all possible stay with a BB that is more closely matched to your phone and location but its not going to mess up your phone. Only way to know is to try it. You can always flash it back.

Guest Blaven

Yes of course it will, but the x10a versions are made for USA while x10i fits best for EU, the only difference in these two sorts of basebands is the type of network.

If you live in EU and flash X10a baseband, you might lose your network connection.

Guest Blaven
hiii frnz thnx fo quick reply...i actually leav in india....... so which one to choose???

Best to just use the .67 baseband.

.65 is even unsupported on some Trip roms.

Guest cjsabaki

For some reason 65 has an error sending and receiving text / sms message, even here in the USA which it is designed for..... radio works, mobile data works, but no text... so far the best has neen bband 67 with the kernel sin file from 65, its a newer version of the stock kernel and does seem to perform better..

check Trip's op for his tripnbaseband download or Wolf's op for just the kernel file to bundle in flash tool.

Best regards,

Chris