Can U plz help me

Guest Bluestinger

Guest Bluestinger

Hello guys . I just got my 8230 and I understood that its the same as t-mobile pulse , I'm on 2.1 update 1 and all I want is to install the market place , thats why I got that phone from the very start and an android phone without a market is like a car without wheels :D.

I'm a droid noob by the way , and one more thing , my phone is locked so I don't want to mess with anything but installing the market.

Plz help

Guest jeddy1
Hello guys . I just got my 8230 and I understood that its the same as t-mobile pulse , I'm on 2.1 update 1 and all I want is to install the market place , thats why I got that phone from the very start and an android phone without a market is like a car without wheels :D.

I'm a droid noob by the way , and one more thing , my phone is locked so I don't want to mess with anything but installing the market.

Plz help

are u kidding ? the phone doesnt have the market ??? impossible!!! anyway if not then download a custom rom and then enter the zip to system -app-vending.apk and extract it on ur desktop or directly to sdcard and then go to file manager to ur phone.find the extracted apk and install it .

Guest Bluestinger
are u kidding ? the phone doesnt have the market ??? impossible!!! anyway if not then download a custom rom and then enter the zip to system -app-vending.apk and extract it on ur desktop or directly to sdcard and then go to file manager to ur phone.find the extracted apk and install it .

Thanx a lot for the reply jeddy1 but I'm a newbie so what rom should I install and how to do it and I installed a vending.apk file from the sd card but each time I open the market it force close.

Really appreciate the response , thanx

Guest Casterina

Go to the official pulse guide and find "installing a custom rom" - follow the instructions and install the rom and the market app should be there...

I think the market app will only appear if you have Gmail account, create a gmail account and enter your details and the market app should DEFINITELY appear for you.