☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest sonique

Hi !

I'm using LN 1.7.2 since 2 weeks, and i'm so happy :) it's really faster than my previous rom (standard froyo).

1) how can set the blinking speed of low battery ? it's too fast for me

2) There is some bug with proximity sensor during call, sometime, screen keep off :( i'm trying to find when it's happen, and let you know, for moment, it's when i close call with power button

3) when i'm playing music (with default app, or doubletwist), i get some lags, music distortions.

4) battery drain is correct for me

Good jobs guys !

Guest endamaco

Someone is usign go launcher ex?

I had to disinstall it because there was always low free ram (very low) and I revert back to launcherpro..

what do you you think? It's the same with you?

Guest kenelm

Someone is usign go launcher ex?

I had to disinstall it because there was always low free ram (very low) and I revert back to launcherpro..

what do you you think? It's the same with you?

I revert back to LiquidNext 1.6.2...haha

no more problem

Guest yapa73

sometime ago, thepasto explain me that the free ram must be minimum 5mb, then the other must be used by sistem. when sistem need free space, it overwrite some ram not using in the moment, so have 8 mb of free ram is good... you must set a good value of minfree and swappiness for you.

I'm now using Liquidnext 1.7

But how can i upgrade to 1.7.2?

When I open LiquidNextParts and he check for Updates, he says "There is a update, but your ROM is too old to be automatically updated."

Can somebody help me?

Greets from Germany

I'm now using Liquidnext 1.7

But how can i upgrade to 1.7.2?

When I open LiquidNextParts and he check for Updates, he says "There is a update, but your ROM is too old to be automatically updated."

Can somebody help me?

Greets from Germany

You missed 1.7.1 .. thats all.

Simply download the 1.7.1 from the official LiquidNext Page, install it, and then you can go on to 1.7.2.

Instructions about how to do that are also on the site, so dont worry.

Hi there.

Got a (hopefully) simple question.

How can i add my contacts from Sim-Card to my contacts in the phone?

It only shows my google-contacts now.

With stock-rom it showed google-contacts and Sim-contacts (Sim-contacts were shown as a seperate group).

Now all i see are my google-contacts.

I dont want to import them, i just want to see them again when i tab on "Contacts", hope u know what i mean :-P

Is there a way to get them back without installing any new "contact-app"? Cause the only app i found that would show sim-contacts again was not able to sort them by last name (wich is important for me).

Any ideas?

Edited by TK101

Guest vikings123

Hi there.

Got a (hopefully) simple question.

How can i add my contacts from Sim-Card to my contacts in the phone?

It only shows my google-contacts now.

With stock-rom it showed google-contacts and Sim-contacts (Sim-contacts were shown as a seperate group).

Now all i see are my google-contacts.

I dont want to import them, i just want to see them again when i tab on "Contacts", hope u know what i mean :-P

Is there a way to get them back without installing any new "contact-app"? Cause the only app i found that would show sim-contacts again was not able to sort them by last name (wich is important for me).

Any ideas?

Sync your SIM card ...

Sync your SIM card ...

Thanks, but thats not what im really looking for.

If i do that, the contacts will be imported (where i can choose if import to googlemail or phone only).

I was hopeing to find an option to just show the Sim-Contacts directly without importing them (as it was in stock-rom).

Anyway:

Choosing "phone only" would do the trick (at least as a workaround) ... is there any (hidden) option to group contacts now?

Previously i could group google-contacts and sim-contacts (sim-contacts were shown at the end of the list then).

background information is: the sim is used in 2 phones (one of them is not an android device) and so i would like to have the contacts updated on my sim (wich ist not the case if they are imported in my android).

i just wonder if someone knows a replacement app for the original contact-app (wich used to show all contacts with option to group them to sim/google).

or maybe that can be considered in the next update? would be great :)

Are you sure about 1.6.2? I'm on 1.6.1 and i can't find the 1.6.2 even on LiquidNext website.

You're right. It's only up to 1.6.1 before change to 1.7

~renzs

You missed 1.7.1 .. thats all.

Simply download the 1.7.1 from the official LiquidNext Page, install it, and then you can go on to 1.7.2.

Instructions about how to do that are also on the site, so dont worry.

Big thx I got it finally =)

last question...the android market app is different (new layout).

Now I cant find the site, where my downloaded apps can be updated...

Or am I blind?^^

last question...the android market app is different (new layout).

Now I cant find the site, where my downloaded apps can be updated...

Open Market, click on the soft-button in the lower right (usually for settings etc.) and choose "meine apps".

I think there you can update ur apps.

Guest mmmmbuti

1.7.2 has a lot of issues, yes. YouTube doesn't work properly, and I can't watch big .avi files anymore. I think I'll downgrade to 1.6.2 too.

1.7.2 has a lot of issues, yes. YouTube doesn't work properly, and I can't watch big .avi files anymore. I think I'll downgrade to 1.6.2 too.

About your video issues: did you try installing the latest update for the cam? Helped me with youtube issues here.

Just download the Back 2 stock camera update and you should be fine again.

I downloaded a gmail apk (Ver. 2.3.5) 'cause I forgot to install it right after reboot but now the push notification doesn't work.

I only get my mails, when I open gmail...Sync is active and internet connection too.

Can somebody help me?

Edit: And second: If i install an widget app i cannot find it under widgets... only as an app symbol with the other apps.

But is has to be a widget...

Edited by Bente

I downloaded a gmail apk (Ver. 2.3.5) 'cause I forgot to install it right after reboot but now the push notification doesn't work.

I only get my mails, when I open gmail...Sync is active and internet connection too.

Can somebody help me?

Edit: And second: If i install an widget app i cannot find it under widgets... only as an app symbol with the other apps.

But is has to be a widget...

About ur first question: no idea. all my email accouunts are imap, and notify me straight ahead when i get new mails (if data-connection is active). but i gave up using the gmail thingy, as i use several email accounts - so the preinstalled email app was better choice for me.

Second question: Make sure u install those widget-apps on the phone, not on sd-card. i found out that if the app is installed on sd-card, the corresponding widget does not appear anymore in the widget-selection.

If i move the app back to phone, the widget can be placed again without issues. So check if that might be the case on ur phone too.

Edited by TK101

Guest AlMark74

Can somebody help me?

Check in Settings - Accounts & sync - Gmail account ([email protected]) - checkpoint Sync Gmail

sometimes this checkpoints is disabled

Edited by AlMark74