☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest sexbob

Hello, i've notice 2 problems, probably felt by more people and probably reported. when an app is updated on the market, the phone reboots by itself. is a annoying when you are sleeping and confident that the alarm will wake you up in the morning, and them nothing happens.

The second one, is when randomly you try to turn on the screen and it doesn't. only removing the battery and restarting it again...

try to repair this two problems. for me is more important that visual thins like the cam. thanks and keep the great job you are doing.

Guest elpincio

Autostart but if you are on a1 with swap I advise you to use the procedure posted by kaerry.

thanks, I did the procedure posted by kaerry and all smooth with 112 mb ram free!

Guest siggey

Hello, i've notice 2 problems, probably felt by more people and probably reported. when an app is updated on the market, the phone reboots by itself. is a annoying when you are sleeping and confident that the alarm will wake you up in the morning, and them nothing happens.

The second one, is when randomly you try to turn on the screen and it doesn't. only removing the battery and restarting it again...

try to repair this two problems. for me is more important that visual thins like the cam. thanks and keep the great job you are doing.

Try reflashing because I never heard of someone with that problems

Guest kaerry

Will this work on a Acer Liquid E too?

Or do I need to use different settings?

I think it works smoothly on liquid E but i tested it on liquid A1. Maybe you can use a different lowmem settings. Do you use swap with 512 MB ram?

Guest fear_factory84

After that open a2sdgui and set swappines to 40 (i have a 256 MB swap partition)

Could you please post some statistics about your memory usage..? (free command output or 'cat /proc/meminfo').

I wonder how much do you use swap. 256mb seems a lot for me..

With swappiness at 10 and 32mb swap my liquid normally uses half of the swap space (16mb).

Which class is your sd? Gnufabio told me that a class 10 card made substantial differences in battery drain.

I have a class 4 now, but I'm going to buy a class 10.

We don't have problems with stock camera.. we made it working :D libcamera and video recording/playback are two different things. With new libcamera we should have zoom with two touches and others missing features. we are working on it. codecs are ok i think.

Video enconding is slow as hell for me on my a1 (ln 1.7.2)... is it good for you others?

Will this work on a Acer Liquid E too?

Or do I need to use different settings?

On liquid E I think you don't need swap. You would get too many apps opened without actually using them..

Guest zorginho

I've tried the camcorder on the 1.7.1 and is a little slow, I've tried the miui 1.8.12 camcorder insted and for me is really better, gnufabio told that with the new lib and stock camera there are no more problems, in next version.

Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk

Guest AcerFerrari

After updating to 1.7.2 and back to stock camera, the phone lags very serious even though I enabled the V6 Supercharge. Can sb help fix it! It is very annoying! It freezes 6 times in one hour!

Guest Koki1337

After updating to 1.7.2 and back to stock camera, the phone lags very serious even though I enabled the V6 Supercharge. Can sb help fix it! It is very annoying! It freezes 6 times in one hour!

I wanna know what causes the freezes too

Guest ManniX.ita

Try reflashing because I never heard of someone with that problems

Yes it happens to others too, I'm one of those.

Since 1.7.x it happens, no matter what you do, maybe only with A1 don't know.

Sometimes the phones works great for an half day and some others don't.

Yesterday mine was at 74% battery drain from phone standby cause it was almost always at the PIN request screen.

Today i removed the battery one time and the baseband got 3 reset. And it's a good day!

Guest ManniX.ita

I have the settings from the official wiki.

No matter what I use sometimes it does it, sometimes not.

With 1.6 was much smoother and reliable, we need a new 1.8 version :)

My a1 had no problems at all. What kind of settings in supercharged ™ script do you use? Have you tried kaerry settings?

Guest OzanSRC

I use LN 1.7.2 with Stock Camera flashed, Supercharger with thepasto's settings and my phone gonna crazy at some point. Occassionaly phone restarts and the battery drain Uberfast. (Nearly %1 at 5 min during standby)

Guest yapa73

I use LN 1.7.2 with Stock Camera flashed, Supercharger with thepasto's settings and my phone gonna crazy at some point. Occassionaly phone restarts and the battery drain Uberfast. (Nearly %1 at 5 min during standby)

first i listen you have a liquid e, so you mustn t use settings from wiki for liquid a1, second for battery drain we must flash 1.7.2 and to have a fixed rild, flash 1.7.1 on 1.7.2.

Guest OzanSRC

first i listen you have a liquid e, so you mustn t use settings from wiki for liquid a1, second for battery drain we must flash 1.7.2 and to have a fixed rild, flash 1.7.1 on 1.7.2.

Yeap i have liquid E but i tried other settings

13 Unkernelized

- 14 Unsupercharged

- Reboot

- 1 Supercharger (then select NO home locked in memory)

- 12 OOM Grouping fixes + Bulletproof Launcher

- 10 Cust-OOmizer with this settings (strict lowmem): 6, 8, 16, 60, 70, 80

but same situation with this settings.

I flashed correctly first 1.7 after that 1.7.1 and 1.7.2 and last i flashed stock camera i think after stock camera update this restarts started

Guest elcasa

hi, it's my first post, i'm using liquidnext since the first releases..

i'm using 1.7.2 with stock camera, i don't know if you noticed that but i have a led issue, with go sms ( but i don't think it's a go sms problem ) there's no way to have only the sms led lighting when i receive an sms i have nothing or missed call + new sms.. only me ?

another question, in the next release, will be supercharger pre-setted ? it would be helpful.. maybe with a balaced setup..

Edited by elcasa

I have the 1.7.2 + A1 and with the settings seen here by one user (forgot his name, sorry lol) and WORKS GREAT.

My Acer Liquid A1 (256Mb RAM) + 1.7.2 works very VERY well, the only issue is the battery which lasts less than I hope for (but happens on every CFW until now...).

My only advice:

full reset AND format the microSD on the PC

install 4.008.08

install 1.7.0, reboot, 1.7.1, reboot, 1.7.2, reboot, 1.7.1, reboot, 1.7.2, reboot

follow the V6 Supercharger guide here by the user

NOTE:

- only move to the microSD those less frequent apps and those non-important

- Launchers, SMS, clock, alarms, web browsers should stay on the internal memory

- I used "autoruns" to disable non important apps from running automatically after boot (as some office + voip + photo apps)

- I use the 2.3.5 launcher

- I have no swap and have no RAM issues (I have around 65Mb of free RAM after boot)

Guest siggey

I have the 1.7.2 + A1 and with the settings seen here by one user (forgot his name, sorry lol) and WORKS GREAT.

My Acer Liquid A1 (256Mb RAM) + 1.7.2 works very VERY well, the only issue is the battery which lasts less than I hope for (but happens on every CFW until now...).

My only advice:

install 4.008.08

install 1.7.0, reboot, 1.7.1, reboot, 1.7.2, reboot, 1.7.1, reboot, 1.7.2, reboot

follow the V6 Supercharger guide here by the user

NOTE:

- only move to the microSD those less frequent apps and those non-important

- Launchers, SMS, clock, alarms, web browsers should stay on the internal memory

- I used "autoruns" to disable non important apps from running automatically after boot (as some office + voip + photo apps)

- I use the 2.3.5 launcher

- I have no swap and have no RAM issues (I have around 65Mb of free RAM after boot)

+1

liquid E doesn't need swap or modified v6 supercharger scripts.

Edited by siggey

Guest elcasa

EDIT: about led i wrote wrong, i can only have message led blinking or call & led together but i can't have message led fix ( not blinking ) , i think that is your choice..ok

maybe i remember a fix led from stock rom..

Guest siggey

EDIT: about led i wrote wrong, i can only have message led blinking or call & led together but i can't have message led fix ( not blinking ) , i think that is your choice..ok

maybe i remember a fix led from stock rom..

have you checked the options in LiquidNextSettings?

Guest MegaPantheR18

one question about next version of LN

will you try to increase 3d perfomance?

because in some tests miui 2.3.5a is faster(nenamark for example)

Guest elcasa

yes, i checked lnp.. i can choose a blinking sms led or led off on new sms, i rember a no blinking led in stock rom, i think it' s a dev choice... or you have sms led stable on when receiving a new sms ?

Guest siggey

yes, i checked lnp.. i can choose a blinking sms led or led off on new sms, i rember a no blinking led in stock rom, i think it' s a dev choice... or you have sms led stable on when receiving a new sms ?

Blinking