☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest bellanano

Installed and it seems to be perfect!

Proximity sensor now works correctly.

A question.

If i want to activate v6 supercharger without swap on A1, what option shoud i select? In particular, what option was enabled in previous version ( 1.7.2 ) ?

And a enhancement request: How can i disable autolock after a call, especially when the phone was not locked before the calling? I think it's correct that lock is on iw telephone was locked by itself and i received a call, but if i was using it and i made a call i should expect that telephone return in that situation ( no locked ).

Thanks for your job on this rom very fast and nearly perfect!

Edited by bellanano

Guest isshah

i am having an issue with the light sensor when on auto it does not adjust it stays way to dark.

I also have a update loop with lnp

Edited by isshah

when i use quick boot 4.1 to reboot my phone, it hang on third boot android ccrom screen.

but it look correctly for 4 and 5 reboot now. tks.

this 1.8 rom look like a perfectly than miui. thank you for a hard work.

if have any issue or bug, i wiiling report here.

Edited by mmkim

Guest rjscosta

With LNP 2.1.1, when I switch to Metal Camera I get no camera shortcut anywhere!

If I disable Metal Camera, I get the shortcut to the old crappy camera. :(

Guest gnommo

Hi,

good work.

But the camcorder needs still to be improved.

On official acer froyo rom we have on 720x480 a bitrate near 3000kbps and 20fps, that is an acceptable quality.

On this liquidnext we still have a bitrate about 1500kpbs and 10fps, and several times on file saving the 3gp header is corrupted.

Metal camera does not work , setting on 720x480 not recording at all.

Edited by gnommo

Guest thirtytwodave

I cleaned the TF card then wiped the phone then installed 1.8 Very fast so far no problems. I use SPB shell which kept crashing on 1.7.2 but runs great on 1.8. Thank you for your hard work. If i have any problems i will let you know . I already have the Liquid Next donate but is there a central address i can donate too, So you guys can split it up as you see fit. Once again thank you for your hard work !

Guest thirtytwodave

some people have asked about the launcher i have uploaded the stock launcher with one difference instead of browser on the right it will have sms Launcher_sms.zip

I would give credit to who ever did it but i don't remember where i got it lol.

Hi,

good work.

But the camcorder needs still to be improved.

On official acer froyo rom we have on 720x480 a bitrate near 3000kbps and 20fps, that is an acceptable quality.

On this liquidnext we still have a bitrate about 1500kpbs and 10fps, and several times on file saving the 3gp header is corrupted.

Metal camera does not work , setting on 720x480 not recording at all.

i'm agree yours. camcorder is need improved. and do u know the camera with 500mp or not ?

Edited by mmkim

Guest daimadoshi85

Hi suxsem!I'm having issues with camera app. I'm developing an app that uses the intent MediaStore.ACTION_IMAGE_CAPTURE, and it seems that it opens the camera, but when I tap on the Ok button, anything happens :( I can give you a test apk, if you want.

Guest mstation

rom is great.. just had to reflash twice because first time didn't work but now i must say that i am impressed!

Edited by mstation

With LNP 2.1.1, when I switch to Metal Camera I get no camera shortcut anywhere!

If I disable Metal Camera, I get the shortcut to the old crappy camera. :(

Same problem here. Metal Camera not visible when selected in Liquid Parts. Using Vignette as a replacement.

Old version of Market also being used (or is this just me?)...

Have not been able to reboot from recovery without taking battery out (or turning off from recovery then turning on again).

Good job though. Thanks.

Guest daimadoshi85

Hi suxsem!I'm having issues with camera app. I'm developing an app that uses the intent MediaStore.ACTION_IMAGE_CAPTURE, and it seems that it opens the camera, but when I tap on the Ok button, anything happens :( I can give you a test apk, if you want.

I was wrong, everything is working fine, I made a mistake passing the Uri to the camera intent.