☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest mstation

Old version of Market also being used (or is this just me?)...

the team has decided to use the old version of market because it is more stable.. it is in the changelog

Music player sometimes appear lag machines sound.

But sometimes a song does not appear on average once basically in line with the DSP has been very good.

Not have been better than miui a time lag.

Hope to fix after the final perfect, just like the original acer music player asperfect.

Guest supernovasx

Hi Guys, flashed to 1.8 and it's great! No more problems when I reboot my phone that it misses the LNP app and some settings. Today I rebooted my phone in recovery and automaticly it re-installed itself... how come?

Guest Trouveur

Ok found the right parameters to use V6 Supercharger without lag and improved performances, with less battery drain on liquid A1

- 1 Supercharger (then select NO home locked in memory)

- 12 OOM Grouping fixes + Bulletproof Launcher

- 10 Cust-OOmizer with this settings (strict lowmem): 6, 8, 16, 60, 70, 80

After that open a2sdgui and set swappines to 40 (i have a 256 MB swap partition)

- Enjoy your fast Liquid A1 (256 MB RAM + 256 MB Swap + V6 Supercharger)

Now my liquid has this battery drain:

20 hours with 3G and sync enabled (Viber, Gtalk, Gmail, etc...)

approximately 3 days without data enabled

After installing 1.8 my A1 seems slower than with the 1.7.2, so I use this awesome tuto and now it seems to fly. Great advice for A1 users, thank you.

Guest treyguitar

Music player sometimes appear lag machines sound.

But sometimes a song does not appear on average once basically in line with the DSP has been very good.

Not have been better than miui a time lag.

Hope to fix after the final perfect, just like the original acer music player asperfect.

Geez man! Learn to write in english!!

Guest Dima KN

Asked to wait 20 minutes, but my feedback ready only now. Sorry. Glad to see Suxsem. Hope you had a good rest.

Probably I have some hardware problem, because yesterday when I tried to flash 1.8 I had many hangs and reboots. I tried to wipe all, flash 1.7 but nothing helped me. Device hang on boot or just after booting. I tried to remove sd card, it does not helped me. Then i tried to set swap and sdcache to NONE in malez, but it does not helped me too. Battery was charged on 85%.

Then miracle happened and device began to work. Now it is 16 hours of working without reboot. I don't know why.

About 1.8.

1. Sms(mail) led works fine, other not tested yet.
  2. Old market is match faster.
  3. Overall performance is good.
For now I don't have any problems. Edited by Dima KN

Guest nacster2

2) you can download stock gingerbread launcher from market :)

Hello,

I am new to this forum as I own a Samsung Galaxy running Darkyrom, but my wife has a Liquid Acer E (rogers Canada) and thanks to this forum I was able to transform her blah phone into a super phone thanks to Liquidnext.

Just a few issues I have come across since flashing this rom ver 1.8:

1) When I tap the dots on either side of the dock I get force closes but if I long press the dots the short cut to 5 screens works okay.

2) When working through the rom I’ve noticed a static sound coming from the speaker? Is this normal as i never experienced this with prev ver

3) The display is dimmer than usual (it is set to automatic) compared to other ver

My wife prefers the original gingerbread launcher. which one do u/anyone recommend from the market...if anyone has any advice.

Wondering about increasing the CPU through Cyanogenmod settings what do you recommend i set it at ?

Thanks you and your whole crew.

Nacster

Edited by nacster2

Guest ManniX.ita

Much better then 1.7.x but I still have lag problems (without V6 till now, lots of Sorry application is not responding) and phone resets while installing from Market (while installing Angry Birds).

The launcher still reboots after the PIN code insertion, slowing the first boot.

Games are finally smooth as silk!

Guest elcasa

3) The display is dimmer than usual (it is set to automatic) as compared to ver 1.3

i haven't problem 2 and i don't use adw but i agree with point 3.. an automatic brightness offset setting in lnp wolud be fantastic or a least an auto brightness like in previous versions..

Guest siggey

Hi Guys, flashed to 1.8 and it's great! No more problems when I reboot my phone that it misses the LNP app and some settings. Today I rebooted my phone in recovery and automaticly it re-installed itself... how come?

If malez recovery found update.zip in sdcard root it start flash. Delete or rename the file.

Guest siggey

[quote name='nacster2' timestamp='1314714178' post='17920

My wife prefers the original gingerbread launcher (as she had in 1.3) can i get it back to the way it was...if anyone has any advice

Wondering about increasing the CPU through CM what do you recommend?

Nacster

Edited by siggey

Guest nacster2

1 you can find gingerbread launcher free on market.

2 increase cpu clock, test for some hours, if all OK set at boot. Try different governors too.

thanks siggey,

i tried downloading one launcher put it didn't take, do have a suggestion on which to use?

have you expierienced the static noise from the speaker at all? or the force closes as i had stated earlier?

regards

Guest clemsaklumpen

Great rom I have used it for some time and 1.8 is really good, prox sensor works for real.

I have two questions

1. Where to find new market? (I know its slower but i think its so much better that its whorth it)

2 I dont use swap is it still the same parameters in v6 as kaeery suggest or are other settings better (i have an a1)

Anyway great work donation for this will come soon... its that good

Guest Brunkarn

I have now reflashed my phone and rerooted it, but i still can't get past the first loading screen.. I am using: 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT.bin. Is that the right one? What should i do?

Guest siggey

thanks siggey,

i tried downloading one launcher put it didn't take, do have a suggestion on which to use?

have you expierienced the static noise from the speaker at all? or the force closes as i had stated earlier?

regards

For choosing the launcher, try homeswitcher or something similar from market. No strange sounds or reboots or rf here. Have you done all the wipes manually in malez recovery before flashing? And remember that you can't restore system data with titanium backup or Google. I wish this can help.

Guest nacster2

For choosing the launcher, try homeswitcher or something similar from market. No strange sounds or reboots or rf here. Have you done all the wipes manually in malez recovery before flashing? And remember that you can't restore system data with titanium backup or Google. I wish this can help.

thanks again, i appreciate your help, :D

i'll try and wipe everything manually in malez and reflash to see if it helps. no worries i have not or will i use titanium or google.

Guest Chewy11

Hello,

I am new to this forum as I own a Samsung Galaxy running Darkyrom, but my wife has a Liquid Acer E (rogers Canada) and thanks to this forum I was able to transform her blah phone into a super phone thanks to Liquidnext.

Just a few issues I have come across since flashing this rom ver 1.8:

1) When I tap the dots on either side of the dock I get force closes but if I long press the dots the short cut to 5 screens works okay.try changing dock settings to 5 icons in ADW Settings>UI Settings>Main dock style

2) When working through the rom I’ve noticed a static sound coming from the speaker? Is this normal as i never experienced this with prev ver Did you boost sound with DSP Manager, If so turn down settings, especially compression down a little, top volume will crackle, and lead to a notch or 2 lower volume. + it REALLY chews up battery life

3) The display is dimmer than usual (it is set to automatic) compared to other ver http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?724-CM7-AutoBacklight-Settings-customize-your-phone-backlight-settings try this site to learn to adjust auto brightness

My wife prefers the original gingerbread launcher. which one do u/anyone recommend from the market...if anyone has any advice.I use ADW EX, select home as default after first home press after launcher install

Wondering about increasing the CPU through Cyanogenmod settings what do you recommend i set it at ? most Rogers Liquid E go to 998. So other versions do not go that high. over 998 they all become unstable. This does reduce battery life.

Thanks you and your whole crew.

Nacster

Edited by Chewy11