☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest Denny99

LN v1.8 works fine for my Liquid E, thanks Suxsem and thepasto.

After 1.5 days testing, the biggest issue for me is battery drain when the screen turn on.

No matter I am web browsing, facebooking or nothing to do just turn on the screen, the battery drain very fast.

It's about 5% for 15 mins. However, it's drain 2%-3% per hour when the screen turned off. (3%/hr is okay for me, I have a lot of apps)

LED fixing, V6 and metal camera are not using. No overclock. Battery stat wipe after flashing LN. 25% brightness.

Anyone have the same issue?

Another question, can I remove DSP manager app from my liquid E? I never use it, and it always use my memory :( .

Anyways, THX Suxsem and thepasto again.

Guest nacster2

thanks Chewy11 for the help, i really appreciate it. biggrin.gif

i have checked the DSP levels all low or disabled but still doing it. very confusing to me.

i have taken the advice of siggey and downloaded homeswitcher and gingerbread launcher and it worked.biggrin.gif thanks again siggey.

i have used ur suggestion and and visited the rootzwiki and made some adjustments seems better. biggrin.gif thanks to you.

i have tried upping it to 998mhz but it crashes and then returns to the bootscreen of the Cyanogenmod icon and freezes there, i have to then pull the battery and restart. i'll just leave it at the default 768mhz. still pretty quick

still love this rom and community.

thanks to you(Chewy11), siggey and the whole Liquidnext crew.

Edited by nacster2

Guest scorbut

LN v1.8 works fine for my Liquid E, thanks Suxsem and thepasto.

After 1.5 days testing, the biggest issue for me is battery drain when the screen turn on.

No matter I am web browsing, facebooking or nothing to do just turn on the screen, the battery drain very fast.

It's about 5% for 15 mins. However, it's drain 2%-3% per hour when the screen turned off. (3%/hr is okay for me, I have a lot of apps)

My battery drain is also very high when screen is turn on. I have this issue from very beggining with LiquidNext or CM7

Guest gnommo

when I recording a video with metal camera it crashes saying "reached max limit". Anyone have this issue?

Metal camcamcorder does not work for me,also.

Anyone that works?

For Suxsem & treyguitar :

this is a 1.8 issue.

sorry about that for my english.

Music player sometimes appear have a lag machines sound.

But sometimes a song does not appear on once. basically with the DSP can use has been very good.

better than miui stronger.

Hope to fix after the can perfect, just like the original acer music player perfect.

Edited by mmkim

Guest Dima KN

Have problems with incoming calls. Some times when I answer phone automatically enables speaker and I need to turn it off. Headphones are not plugged, but was before.

UPD: Problem was in GO SMS app. They fixed this bug in last update.

Edited by Dima KN

Guest Zawardo1000

i wanted the battery percentage on 1.8 and flashed the .zip al the start of the trhead (My link), now the phone doesn't boot anymore :(

I must reflash from beginning everything, right?

and there is something i can do to have the percentage in the battery indicator?

CyanogenMod Settings, Interface, Status Bar, Battery percentage.

i wanted the battery percentage on 1.8 and flashed the .zip al the start of the trhead (My link), now the phone doesn't boot anymore :(

I must reflash from beginning everything, right?

and there is something i can do to have the percentage in the battery indicator?

Guest gnommo

Metal camcamcorder does not work for me,also.

says:

ERROR/OMXCodec(173): [OMX.qcom.video.encoder.mpeg4] Target profile (1) and level (128) is not supported

Edited by gnommo

Guest Zawardo1000

CyanogenMod Settings, Interface, Status Bar, Battery percentage.

whooo thanks.

It's ok, but removes the image battery;

should i change the theme, or can i only keep it as it is?

Guest siggey

when I recording a video with metal camera it crashes saying "reached max limit". Anyone have this issue?

When I choose metal camera in liquidnext settings simply the camcorder disappear from apps list. :(

Edited by siggey

Guest alex(patatoso)

Ok found the right parameters to use V6 Supercharger without lag and improved performances, with less battery drain on liquid A1

I select this:

- 13 Unkernelized

- 14 Unsupercharged

- Reboot

- 1 Supercharger (then select NO home locked in memory)

- 12 OOM Grouping fixes + Bulletproof Launcher

- 10 Cust-OOmizer with this settings (strict lowmem): 6, 8, 16, 60, 70, 80

After that open a2sdgui and set swappines to 40 (i have a 256 MB swap partition)

- Enjoy your fast Liquid A1 (256 MB RAM + 256 MB Swap + V6 Supercharger)

Now my liquid has this battery drain:

20 hours with 3G and sync enabled (Viber, Gtalk, Gmail, etc...)

approximately 3 days without data enabled

Hi,

I'm newbie on this argument... can you explain more it please?

thx

alex

Guest combrader

they only work when the screen is off

However the screen is off, there is no leds. I tried with an sms from my friend, and an income call from home. Nothing.

Hi,

just a very 'noob' question:

Since it is auto-wipe, does it mean that I can go right into installing the rom without doing any wiping by myself before the intallation? :mellow:

I have been using the new ROM and the performance is great! I have the V6 script off (I have the 256Mb Liquid) and I don't miss it, so far everything is ok with the RAM available.

What I have noticed so far:

- the battery seems to be improved BUT the screen consumption is totally abusive!!! Before (Froyo or other ROMs) most of the battery was used by inactive processes and battery lasted more than 2 days, now (with the screen on) the battery lasts 50% less... At the moment, with light use, just a few mails and a pair of websites, the LCD has used 60% of the total energy spent.

- the light sensor is strange, in Auto the LCD "blinks" (changes very fast of brightness)

- the best ROM I had :) But pleeeease, correct the LCD abusive energy spending...

(I haven´t tested the Youtube or Metal Camera so far)

Edited by mmick

Guest steppp

When i open the v6 charger, it says Terminal Emulator is running

When I open Terminal Emulator it says:<br style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; ">export PATH=/data/local/bin:/$PATH<br style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; ">Localhost / $ PATH=/data/local/bin:/$PATH<br style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; "><br style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; ">What can i do ??

Guest dream7net5

when i answer the phone

the phone will automatically turn on the speaker

i have to turn it off manually.

is there any problem or i am just set something wrong?

when i answer the phone

....... only youuuuuuu. .... take a look at cyanogen settings... audio....

Guest ManniX.ita

when i answer the phone

Just update GO SMS Pro to latest version