☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest zorginho
Hi to all,

I have again the aero-mode switching on and off repeatedly in a crazy way making the cell completely useless. I always had this problem with all GB custom roms, and also with CM6.1.1, is there any way to overcome this behaviour ? Otherwise I'm stuck with t&l.

I'm using of course the latest release.

So far this is the best rom for liquid A1, apart for this problem that apparently does not affect all liquids out there.

Thanks in advance,

Giuseppe

Don't set the network search on manual.

Guest ManniX.ita

same problem, but i' ve never seen gps working.

tried yesterday with gps status, maps and sygic, any advice ?

I managed to start it opening few times Maps but sometimes it stops responding and frequently lost the fix

it's not a matter of bin reflash

I've been having a problem with 1.7.2 and now with 1.8. When I reboot, my phone does not register on the network. My gf has exactly the same phone and does not have this problem, only real difference is that I have an exchange server configured and she does not. I noticed someone else had the same problem, http://code.google.com/p/liquidnextbugtracker/issues/detail?id=18#makechanges however that bug was closed. It seems to insist that the sim card changed (see the logcat at the link). Additionally I noticed that I no longer have to type in the network unlock code (which did nothing anyway). Of course I still have to type in my pin to unlock the sim card. Only solution is to wipe, which is ridiculous. Is this a known issue and can I do anything to help?

I seem to have a fix. selecting search networks in the network operators for a few minutes repeatedly (and I mean tapping it continously) suddenly makes it register again

I've been having a problem with 1.7.2 and now with 1.8. When I reboot, my phone does not register on the network.

Guest Willem van Oort

My wi-fi doesn't work!:'-(

when i try to connect to a wi-fi network it says that it's getting the IP-adress then after about 5-10 seconds it says connection lost:(

is there a way to fix this?

this is the first time i'm using THIS rom, before this one i had LCR-E 1.8.2

HIGH PRIORITY!

Guest LukeTheCrasher

My wi-fi doesn't work!:'-(

when i try to connect to a wi-fi network it says that it's getting the IP-adress then after about 5-10 seconds it says connection lost:(

is there a way to fix this?

this is the first time i'm using THIS rom, before this one i had LCR-E 1.8.2

HIGH PRIORITY!

Try to rewipe and reflash the ROM. It is a common error after flashing a new ROM.

Edited by LukeTheCrasher

Guest Willem van Oort

rewipe is just the wipe all and then just flash the same rom again?

EDIT: so that doesn't change ANYthing.... (i'll try again...)

EDIT2: tried 3 times already... still nothing

Edited by Willem van Oort

Guest zorginho

rewipe is just the wipe all and then just flash the same rom again?

EDIT: so that doesn't change ANYthing.... (i'll try again...)

EDIT2: tried 3 times already... still nothing

u need to do all wipes manually do not use wipe all... is bugged

try to redownload the rom, maybe during the download ur rom is damaged

Guest Liqushi

Sometimes music player stop working(no FC) ... i usually listen to music while I'm browsing the web or checking social feeds (or this forum :)) .

Last time this happened i noticed that the sound changed like if dsp manager stopped and after a few seconds even the player stopped.

I have a A1 with 256 MB and No optimization, (no v6 or swap) ... is a forced stop determined by low memory available?

Has someone else experienced this music issue?

Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk

Guest OlegVekhov

hello! what about tun.ko driver? So OpenVPN integrated in this build, but I don't know where to get tun.ko for this kernel!

And thank you again for Great Work! 1.8 is the best LiquidNext build ever!

Guest Liquidator

that's a normal issue caused by low available memory.. I also have it.

dont know if you can fix it with swap or sth similar.

Sometimes music player stop working(no FC) ... i usually listen to music while I'm browsing the web or checking social feeds (or this forum :)) .

Last time this happened i noticed that the sound changed like if dsp manager stopped and after a few seconds even the player stopped.

I have a A1 with 256 MB and No optimization, (no v6 or swap) ... is a forced stop determined by low memory available?

Has someone else experienced this music issue?

Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk

Guest thepasto

hello! what about tun.ko driver? So OpenVPN integrated in this build, but I don't know where to get tun.ko for this kernel!

And thank you again for Great Work! 1.8 is the best LiquidNext build ever!

modprobe tun?

So, 1.8 is blazing fast! GREAT!

However, I can only get like 15 h from the battery and that's without any sync. Is there an update coming in the next few days or should I roll back to a previous version?