☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest Suxsem
The sound Digital Phone rings only ones (no loop during a call) but Bell Phone works fine (loops during a call) and others as well. Have not tested every one yet....

right. i will check, thanks

Guest Suxsem
caught fc on the startup(gallery)

can you fix it?

also I caught fc in CM settingd->system->statistics or update

no FC...try to re flash with all wipes...

Guest GameGain

I easily get a FC of the process " com.cooliris.media "

and the DroidSansFallback.ttf still has problem with some APP (like opera mobile)

Edited by GameGain

Guest zebbe77
I downloaded the rom full ver. 1.1

I ran all wipe, partitioned the SD card and flash the ROM.

the market gives me bad jokes!!

the only thing, which is used as the basis 4.008.08

may depend on it?

*I try to put as the basis 4.002.14

then flash the 1.1 and see what happens ..

I´m running the 4.002.14 as basis

Guest Fallenso
I easily get a FC of the process " com.cooliris.media "

Have the same problem, reflashing not helps.

Wiping data/cache, dalvik, cache, the wipe all.

Tried to flash over 1.0.1, result the same.

Guest MegaPantheR18
Works fine here, even the pinch to zoom.

i know this

I mean, after booting, after about a minute, i receive a message about fc of gallery

Guest zebbe77
i know this

I mean, after booting, after about a minute, i receive a message about fc of gallery

Well I understand, never receive that message and have been running this ROM for almost 2 hours. No FC´s at all......

Guest TheodoreTBag

oh my god oh my god!

I put the 4.002.14, put Malez recovery, wipe all done manually, flashed the rom 1.1

but the market always gives me the same problem :-(

I do not find the applications nor a2sdgui, and neither my phone explorer ..

crazy!

with the previous version of ROM 1.01, I have never given these problems!

Edited by TheodoreTBag

Guest Suxsem

incredible :D maybe you use a network that filters some informations? (wtf i'm saying... XD) really...i don't know ;)

for ringtones loop.....INCREDIBLE! i found a special tag (with VLC, VLC rocks...) ANDROID_LOOP: true !

in some ringtones there isn't this tag! so it's ringtone file related... just export /system/audio/ringtones folder from a working rom and i'll put it, thanks :P

edit: found a stupid software that add custom ogg tags... we'll update ringtones in the next release... for now choice a different ringtone :D

edit2: oh...and i't a cyanogenmod issue XD http://code.google.com/p/cyanogenmod/issues/detail?id=3653

Edited by Suxsem

Guest Suxsem

there aren't errors in this logcat... are you sure that you get it immediatly after the force close?

edit: also try: go to settings > applications > 3d gallery > clear data and reboot

Edited by Suxsem

Guest GameGain
i suggest you to cancel android folder into sd (with gallery cache)

it seems working now .

but I got a new problem, if I reboot or start with connecting USB , I can't use USB storage device except pull out and plug in again.

Guest mordithe

Hi my wifi trouble was fixt whit cleen bin file whith acer download tool using 4.504b.00_EMEA-GEN1_05.01.05_A1_Pass_protect_MbD, uppdated the new fil whitout wipe and everething runs smoth as hell, this is a great rom.

The gps symbol on notification bar doesn't disappear after use off gps, it stuck there until reboot.

sorry for unclear diskription off probb.

Edited by mordithe

Guest thirtytwodave

so i have tested it out put the bluetooth through its paces the bug is gone as for the ringtone issue almost all new roms have this problem i have asked many times about it and never got an answer i believe cm 6.1.1 does repeat but as soon as i reboot i lose signal ( a fix is in the works ) so thanks for the info on how to fix it

Edited by thirtytwodave

Guest Suxsem
it seems working now .

but I got a new problem, if I reboot or start with connecting USB , I can't use USB storage device except pull out and plug in again.

we can live with it ;)

Hi my wifi trouble was fixt whit cleen bin file whith acer download tool using 4.504b.00_EMEA-GEN1_05.01.05_A1_Pass_protect_MbD, uppdated the new fil whitout wipe and everething runs smoth as hell, this is a great rom.

Only thing i find is when using gps and navegating using maps brut the gps mark att top stays when i disable gps.

can't understand you, sorry XD

what do you mean from "cancelling" android folder?

I deleted gallery cache.

check my previous edit

Guest Suxsem
so i have tested it out put the bluetooth through its paces the bug is gone as for the ringtone issue almost all new roms have this problem i have asked many times about it and never got an answer i believe cm 6.1.1 does repeat but as soon as i reboot i lose signal ( a fix is in the works )

for ringtones loop.....INCREDIBLE! i found a special tag (with VLC, VLC rocks...) ANDROID_LOOP: true !

in some ringtones there isn't this tag! so it's ringtone file related... just export /system/audio/ringtones folder from a working rom and i'll put it, thanks

edit: found a stupid software that add custom ogg tags... we'll update ringtones in the next release... for now choice a different ringtone

edit2: oh...and i't a cyanogenmod issue XD http://code.google.com/p/cyanogenmod/issues/detail?id=3653

Edited by Suxsem