☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest ghettoracer

Okay, this is VERY STRANGE!! I wonder if I'm the only person having this issue? I've been using 1.9.2 for 3+ months now. Overall very happy with it. Today (Jan 16th, 2012), after a reboot, it got stuck at the splash screen (the gray color one with the image scrolling down). I tried to reboot for a few times and it remains stuck.

So, I backed up my sd card manually (just dump the entire content), then used malez 0.6.1 (already installed on my phone) to reflash LN 1.9.2 on itself. Install goes fine, but still stuck! Weird. I decided to re partition my sd card and do a complete wipe. Last time I used 256 mb for swap and 1024 mb for data. This time I'm only using 128 mb for swap and 768 mb for data. I also decided to flash it back to stock Acer ROM OS_Acer_4.003.14.AAP.FET_A22F_A and that went just fine.

From the stock ROM, I tried to update my malez to 0.6.2. I tried to use the FULL as well as SCRIPT but neither one works for me. The first part goes okay, but I think it fails to install something because it can't get the phone to reboot. After several tries, I decided to try 0.6.1. And VIOLA! IT WORKS JUST FINE!! From that, I installed LN 1.9.2 and that goes well.

HOWEVER THE PHONE IS STUCK AT THE splash screen (the gray color one with the image scrolling down)!!!! Very strange don't you guys think? This is after a full wipe and full factory Acer ROM restore... I don't know what to do at the moment. Any suggestions?? Maybe I will try to flash LN 1.9.1? If I can find the image...

Guest bikedriver

Hello,

i'm new in the "custom rom business". I'd like to change the acer rom into a custom rom.

The phone that i currently use is a acer e310 (liquid mini). Is it possible to use this rom?

And if not, what kind of options do i have?

Í'd like to be the custom rom in dutch, is that possible?

Sorry for all the questions, hope u can help out.

Regards,

tim

DON'T FLASH THIS ROM ON MINI! ONLY A1 AND E

Hello,

i'm new in the "custom rom business". I'd like to change the acer rom into a custom rom.

The phone that i currently use is a acer e310 (liquid mini). Is it possible to use this rom?

And if not, what kind of options do i have?

Í'd like to be the custom rom in dutch, is that possible?

Sorry for all the questions, hope u can help out.

Regards,

tim

Guest Roses Of Death™®

Honestly Guys

With this Liquid Next 1.9.2

You Make a dream Comes True

I have been using this since it has been released

It really works great On my Liquid S 100

It Even Took An excellent score on Vellamo Mobile Web Benchmark v1.0

post-942625-0-95748300-1326972440_thumb.

post-942625-0-91767500-1326972477_thumb.

Thank you So much Guys

Keep the Good Work ;)

Guest ozfunghi

So after some time, i've also been getting these black screens, where i need to pull out the battery. This happens once in so many days/weeks.

My wifi icon doesn't seem to be working, most of the time it shows none of the bars filled, even if i have excellent connection.

Guest fetaboy

I installed link2sd and attached ext3 partition. Everything went fine until I plugged the phone to the PC. The phone restarted and all the data was gone from the ext3 partition. I had to reinstalled everything.

So just be carefull!!!

Guest marchetto9090

After the fix the microphone (1.9.2), the sensitivity is too high, there is a way to lower it? Now I went back to 1.9.1 (but this is really too low sensitivity) The best thing would be a middle ground between the two versions. With 1.9.2 it is impossible to record video at concerts because the sound is too distorted, but with1.9.1 it feels great! Can someone help me? thanks

Guest padre.zack

I can't usb tether... why?? before i click the usb tether it says it is connected but when i click on the usb tether this what exactly happen...

1. connect usb to pc and phone

2. open wireless and networks

3. open tethering and portable hotspot

4. select USB tethering

5. phone will unselect

6. no USB tethering

Any way to solve this? tried with 10 of my usb cables still the same....

Edited by padre.zack

Me thinks the drivers for USB lan are not installed on your PC. You need an acknowledge signal from the PC ---> phone after the phone send a tether signal, otherwise it unselects by itself. ryt now i dont have drivers on my laptop, so later i'll post for you.

I can't usb tether... why?? before i click the usb tether it says it is connected but when i click on the usb tether this what exactly happen...

1. connect usb to pc and phone

2. open wireless and networks

3. open tethering and portable hotspot

4. select USB tethering

5. phone will unselect

6. no USB tethering

Any way to solve this? tried with 10 of my usb cables still the same....

For me this was solved when I upgraded to 1.9.2

Also I'm using 4.002.14 EMEA GEN1 bin

~renzs

I have a battery issue, at night (8 hours) in plane mode it spent + -20% oferta battery and with network spent + -15%. Im using ln1.92. When im using ln1.6 informação plane mode spent only 2%, in normal mode spent 5%. Anyone can help?

Guest ozfunghi

So after some time, i've also been getting these black screens, where i need to pull out the battery. This happens once in so many days/weeks.

My wifi icon doesn't seem to be working, most of the time it shows none of the bars filled, even if i have excellent connection.

Ok, i'm about to give up on this thing and go back to factory settings. It's almost every single day that i need to pull out the battery because the phone hangs. And frankly i've had it.

Ok, i'm about to give up on this thing and go back to factory settings. It's almost every single day that i need to pull out the battery because the phone hangs. And frankly i've had it.

Just checking.. what bin are you using because I don't have this problem with the 4.002.14_EMEA_GEN1 bin.. I'm using this rom as daily phone with no problems other than higher than normal battery use

~renzs

Edited by renzs

Guest akinov5

Hi,

i have liquid s100. Now use liquidnext 1.9.2 but no overclock. 960 or 921 , 833 mhz overclock 5 second after screen not respond but phone stay open i remove the batery. i need help :)

Sorry for bad english :D

Guest Ma7moud

Hi,

i have liquid s100. Now use liquidnext 1.9.2 but no overclock. 960 or 921 , 833 mhz overclock 5 second after screen not respond but phone stay open i remove the batery. i need help :)

Sorry for bad english :D

disable undervolted kernel from liquid next settings, or maybe its a hardware problem

Guest akinov5

disable undervolted kernel from liquid next settings, or maybe its a hardware problem

no use undervolted kernel. since two week it came from service . fix the hardware problem. change all hardware. before cpu max mhz 998, now 1200.

can anyone post a guide (summary steps) to flash a good ln on the liquid a1 (may be in the ln wiki :D)? going to read 179 pages of posts is quite long, for what i know it should be something like flash ln, flash undervolted kernel (link?) remove the a2sd of ln and install some other a2sd (which one, how?) is it right?

sorry for asking that but i really want to try this rom and with the default settings is not going very well.

Thanks in advance!