☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest kubrick89
Just disable battery %.. It's a cm bug if you like battery % apply a theme with circle battery

Will this fix battery drain?!

Guest tosseg
Just disable battery %.. It's a cm bug if you like battery % apply a theme with circle battery

I liked very much circle batteries on LCR-F. How can I get it for this ROM?

Guest Hilo27

i have a problem with microphone sensitivity in last LN 1.1.1 (tested with google voice search)

Can our developers fix this? thx ;)

Edited by Hilo27

Guest thepasto
Will this fix battery drain?!

Yeah ;) will fix it.. there are several themes on xda with battery circle.. or you can make it by yourself in uot kitchen

Edited by thepasto

Guest mabar81
Yeah ;) will fix it.. there are several themes on xda with battery circle.. or you can make it by yourself in uot kitchen

I always had battery percent in lockscreen, even with your ROM, and I never had an issue like this... I'll try your solution... Thx

Guest thepasto
I always had battery percent in lockscreen, even with your ROM, and I never had an issue like this... I'll try your solution... Thx

Battery % on lockscreen is another thing... I mean the one on the top bar.. if you get high cpu load in com.android.systemui the only reason i know atm is battery %.. But maybe i can be wrong ;)

Guest kubrick89
Battery % on lockscreen is another thing... I mean the one on the top bar.. if you get high cpu load in com.android.systemui the only reason i know atm is battery %.. But maybe i can be wrong ;)

I've disabled battery % but nothing has changed... moreover my a1 is hot like a small oven...

Guest chewbakka

Ho, and I also have a pop-up asking me to enter a PIN to unlock the phone sometimes showing after a reboot, but dismiss sends it away and my phone is connected to the network allright (whereas with previous gingerbread roms that was the beginnin of a nightmare...)

Guest shinset

Hi

First I d like to thank all the dev of this rom , I just flashed it from the old LCR-F to test the new flavor ;) and its sweet =)

Im noob here so I may have a stupid question sorry about a2sd ..

I flashed 1.1 then 1.1.1 , prepare the SD card via malez with swap to 64 and SD EXT to 512 , checked with A2SDGUI which telling me APP is on SD but , when I check memory space on settings I dont see the 512 mo (which is available on a2SD info) only the stock 200 mo and every time I installed and APPS it ates space on the internal memory (less than it should be) is it normal ?

sorry for the question and my english

another question

Not sure if Its my connection or whatever but since I flashed this rom I found my data connection slower than before when I was on LCR F

Edited by shinset

Guest kaerry
I've disabled battery % but nothing has changed... moreover my a1 is hot like a small oven...

Steve jobs says: "Small oven is a liquid feature"

Guest kubrick89
Steve jobs says: "Small oven is a liquid feature"

AHAH... but if i'd like to know steve opinion i'd have bought an iphone... ;)

Guest BerenITA

is the battery % on lockscreen still available? i can't find this option anymore..

forget about it... :P

Edited by BerenITA

Guest jobe2306
FIXED AUTO BRIGHTNESS

thepasto is working on low microphone sensitivity ;)

actually my autobrightness is working fine from the first time i apply this ROM :D

i just enable custom light levels & light sensor filter, and it works well :P

i googled "cyanogenmod 7 automatic brightness setting" and open the first link :D

Guest kubrick89

Both Leds and autobrightness always worked well for me with this rom... only iussue is an orrible battery drain that make it unusable... will i ever see an official-like battery drain? What's the problem with it?

Thanks Devs!

Guest Suxsem
actually my autobrightness is working fine from the first time i apply this ROM :D

i just enable custom light levels & light sensor filter, and it works well ;)

i googled "cyanogenmod 7 automatic brightness setting" and open the first link :P

now you can also not use sensors filter :D

Both Leds and autobrightness always worked well for me with this rom... only iussue is an orrible battery drain that make it unusable... will i ever see an official-like battery drain? What's the problem with it?

Thanks Devs!

battery for us (devs) are great: at the evening i have 30%+ battery left, and i use my phone almost always

be sure to not have bad apps or battery % as suggested by thepasto...

edit: please make 2 screenshots:

1) battery usage (settings > information)

2) in battery usage, click the gray bar on top (to open battery graph) and take another screenshot

edit2: ah, and i use "battery dr to save battery" app from market; i think that this app is pretty useless but take a try :D

Edited by Suxsem

Guest tk8232

i checked on my mic not working in some apps, and it is a sensitivity problem. the mic works, but it is set to very very low, so most apps don´t even realise there is sound to record. it´s not only vadervoice, soundhound does not work with low mic level as well.

is there a possibility to add a mic volume setting in the liquid-settings app? or is there a setting for mic input levels hidden somehwere? i could not find anything like that.

the batterydrain is better now, after i loaded the battery with the phone switched off and calibrated the battery again, but batterydrain was still a little better with stock rom.

only other bugs i found so far are some cyanogenmod menu items causing cyanogenmod to FC. but i think that are the menu items, that are not even useful for the liquid phone. maybe you can check and delete the menu entries that are not used (settings/cyanogenmod/system/ for instance)

Guest kubrick89
ok ;)

OHOh.... noticed something strange from logcat... tts keep giving error over and over (NullPointException)... can it be the couse of this battery drain?

For now i'm pretty sure that my a1 is not so hot as before... will see if battery drain is better in a couple of hours

Edited by kubrick89

Guest Suxsem
OHOh.... noticed something strange from logcat... tts keep giving error over and over (NullPointException)... can it be the couse of this battery drain?

For now i'm pretty sure that my a1 is not so hot as before... will see if battery drain is better in a couple of hours

i don't think so...

anyway...post ALWAYS the FULL log

Guest thepasto

a great way to find the high drain problem

-plug your device to a pc,

-turn off the screen (short press power button)

-adb remount

-adb shell

-powertop -d (*on windows with stupid prompt run powertop -d > powertop_log.txt)

-copy whole output on pastebin

-paste here pastebin link

Thanks ;)

Guest kubrick89
a great way to find the high drain problem

-plug your device to a pc,

-turn off the screen (short press power button)

-adb remount

-adb shell

-powertop -d (*on windows with stupid prompt run powertop -d > powertop_log.txt)

-copy whole output on pastebin

-paste here pastebin link

Thanks ;)

Found that tts errors were caused by vlingo... now battery drain seems better to me... anyway... here there is powertop log

Thanks

Guest tk8232

found another small bug.

someone posted this before, but his english was so bad, that suxsem didn´t understand.

so i will try to describe it (in maybe even worse english ;) )

when i use gps, the gps symbol in notification bar shows up and turns green (as it should)

when i turn off gps, the symbol turns grey but stays in the nbar forever.

isn´t the symbol supposed to disappear after a short time when gps is turned off?

Guest Suxsem

i'll check now

edit: tested with copilot

1) open copilot > GRAY icon on top bar blinking

2) wait until signal fix > GRAY icon fixed

3) close copilot > no more GPS icon

what i'm missing? ;)

Edited by Suxsem