☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest JDaRKnight

I have find a bug,it's seems presents on all cyanogen based roms, after flash a Vodafone Italy rom the phone ask for network unlock code, if you press dismiss and select manually the operator the pone works until you reboot, after the reboot the phone only can receive calls, in official-based roms this doesn't happen, also if you try to add a gesture to unlock in cyanogen settins you get a FC.

thanks for your work.

Guest Suxsem
I have find a bug,it's seems presents on all cyanogen based roms, after flash a Vodafone Italy rom the phone ask for network unlock code, if you press dismiss and select manually the operator the pone works until you reboot, after the reboot the phone only can receive calls, in official-based roms this doesn't happen, also if you try to add a gesture to unlock in cyanogen settins you get a FC.

thanks for your work.

1) flash a standard bin

2) yes...it's a CM7 bug

Guest TheodoreTBag

@ suxsem

Hello, I found a bug on the battery charger when I start the car navigation system with google maps the data connection, of course,

happens that begins to charge the battery, but after a few minutes, do not charge more ...

but if I load without opening google maps and data connection, it loads without problems,

You can try this please?

italy

@suxsem

ciao, ho trovato un bug riguardo il caricatore della batteria da auto se avvio il navigatore satellitare google map con la connessione dati ovviamente,

succede che inizia a caricare la batteria, ma dopo qualche minuto, non carica più...

se carico invece senza aprire google map e connessione dati, si carica senza problemi,

potete provare anche voi perfavore?

Guest JDaRKnight

I flashed "4.005.05.AAP.GEN2_A22F_A_256mb_bbs.gfan.com" over "4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT" and I continue having the problem.

EDIT: It only asked me the unlock code the first boot, I have rebooted 3 or 4 times the phone and now the problem is that doesn't connect to the network automatically I have to go to network operator and wait until the pone detect the operator, i going to reflash the rom, to see if the problem persist

EDIT2: Reflashed and flased gnufabio cache restore, the problem persist I need to go to network operator, wait that detect any network and exist to have signal, this seems a problem with the baseband version, suxsem ¿Can you post your version? Mine is A1-05.01.05

Edited by JDaRKnight

Extremely annoying! After I connected to wifi, the phone bricked and cannot use anymore, even reboot.

Do NOT restore system settings with Titanium Backup.

Guest siggey
@ suxsem

Hello, I found a bug on the battery charger when I start the car navigation system with google maps the data connection, of course,

happens that begins to charge the battery, but after a few minutes, do not charge more ...

but if I load without opening google maps and data connection, it loads without problems,

You can try this please?

italy

@suxsem

ciao, ho trovato un bug riguardo il caricatore della batteria da auto se avvio il navigatore satellitare google map con la connessione dati ovviamente,

succede che inizia a caricare la batteria, ma dopo qualche minuto, non carica più...

se carico invece senza aprire google map e connessione dati, si carica senza problemi,

Usually is related with battery overtemperature. Touch the back of the phone, if it is hot you find the problem.. I have solved putting the phone near air.

Italian: di solito é la batteria che si surriscaldato. Tocca il dietro del telefono. Se é bollente hai trovato il problema. Io ho risolto mettendo il telefono davanti alla bocchetta dell'aria condizionata.

Guest dread2k9
Extremely annoying! After I connected to wifi, the phone bricked and cannot use anymore, even reboot.

I'm not sure, but doesn't the acer ferrari has different hardware then s100 and E? Correct me if i'm wrong, but so you cannot use this rom and it could damage your phone as it happens :-/

Guest mrnismisk

Found another bug. If cyanogenmod>tablet tweaks> Inactivate lockscreen is checked then you got the no signal bug if you reboot. But if you uncheck it and reboot again then you got the signal back.

Used it because sometimes cyanogen lockscreen interference with Widgetlocker.

Also swap on sd (fat) dosen't seem to work have tested with the apps swapper and swapper 2 from market. But in meminfo another market app it doesn't show up. And swapper 2 says it can't create the swap file.

Guest AcerFerrari
I'm not sure, but doesn't the acer ferrari has different hardware then s100 and E? Correct me if i'm wrong, but so you cannot use this rom and it could damage your phone as it happens :-/

Sorry, I am using Acer Liquid, not Ferrari. AcerFerrari is only my user name because I am a loyal Ferrari fans~;)

Again, sorry for the misleading

Edited by AcerFerrari

@ suxsem

You can try this please?

italy

@suxsem

well someone already said it but yeah... using gps, 3g data connection, wifi hot spot and sope others makes the liquid heat up very easily... if the temp reaches 45°C the phone won'tcharge anymore until it goes under 40°C again

Edited by cKen

Guest kaerry
well someone already said it but yeah... using gps, 3g data connection, wifi hot spot and sope others makes the liquid heat up very easily... if the temp reaches 45°C the phone won'tcharge anymore until it goes under 40°C again

S. Jobs says: Liquid is magic, you can cook an egg while driving with gmaps

Guest TheodoreTBag

@ suxsem @ cken

ah I'm glad that is not a problem only mine!

well, so I can confirm that the battery was too hot, and then try again and I will tell you! thank you all!

@ suxsem @ cken

ah I'm glad that is not a problem only mine!

well, so I can confirm that the battery was too hot, and then try again and I will tell you! thank you all!

i'm not a developer but i'm always glad to help if i can ;)

Guest xaueious

In my short time with the interactive governor on our custom kernels, I thought it was scalling up to max frequency a lot more often than the ondemand governor.

3G + GPS + WIFI + 768MHz always led to hardware issues for me, regardless of ROM, on multiple Acer Liquid Es. The only solution is to let your processes finish.

Acer Ferrari, can be you more descriptive of your problem? Can you still boot into recovery? Or does your device just no longer boot into Android normally?

Edited by xaueious

Guest Andy__P

Great work!

I have one problem though. The gps doesn't seem to work, tried with google navigation and endomondo.

gps is enabled, but the icon in doesn't show up and it won't connect.