☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest Suxsem
I have a 5MBit and I download with FS at 200-300kb/s.. Wow enjoy your 100mbit :)

Downloads are not counted if you use this!

+100 B)

Guest Splux
I have a 5MBit and I download with FS at 200-300kb/s.. Wow enjoy your 100mbit :)

That just doesn't feel so good, someone with 5% of my Internet connection downloads like 10 times faster than me B)

Guest zorginho
Do you think you can see the difference from 29.4 and 31.5? drivers are updated kernel is taken from my repo in every roms running gb.. Actually cm7 made some changes to surfaceflinger.. Our panel actually seems can't refresh correctly with it .. So we loose a little bit of 3d perfomaces but we have many 2d improvements. When (and if) this lib will be fixed for us you will get your 31.5 fps or meyabe more :)

i think that the differences are visible, just try mega jump on leoginger 5.0, and then on liquidnext 1.2.1 .

anyway tnx thepasto simply the best!!

Edited by zorginho

Guest tk8232

tested ota update and it worked flawlessly for me.

thanks a lot!

another idea how to get more support: i would not mind to see some ads in the LSP menu.

i guess that could rise devs income without bothering anyone too much.

and leave the market donate version addfree for those who are afraid of apps with internet connection ;-)

what do you think?

edit: or even put the ads into lsp menu and add an option to enable or disable these ads. so everyone can decide if he wants to take some ads to support you. i think thats the least we could do

Edited by tk8232

Guest Splux

@Suxsem:

Btw, is it possible to make the softkey LED flash instead of light 24/7 when a new text has arrived?

Easier to notice it if it is flashing and actually annoys me :3

And, 1.2.1 is smooth as hell. Keep up the good work, and hopefully you can find somewhere to upload it where you can make money and I can download in higher speeds than 40kb/s xD

Or am I doing it wrong? :)

Guest Suxsem
@Suxsem:

Btw, is it possible to make the softkey LED flash instead of light 24/7 when a new text has arrived?

Easier to notice it if it is flashing and actually annoys me :3

And, 1.2.1 is smooth as hell. Keep up the good work, and hopefully you can find somewhere to upload it where you can make money and I can download in higher speeds than 40kb/s xD

Or am I doing it wrong? :)

if you find a service like this tell me B)

no it not possible (really, it possible...but after phone go into sleep mode (not screen off) they start to blink in a strange way (ex. fixed for 10 seconds, off for 20 seconds...) due to CPU sleeping...

normal LEDs blink because it an hardware related blink, not software like softkey

Guest zebbe77

Hi, since you added the 2G/3G settings in the Liquidnext I can't change it through the power/notification widget. Before I always switch to 2G when I'm not using internet but now it automatically switch back to the settings that are in Liquidnext.

BTW no big deal ....

Edited by zebbe77

Guest jayziac

It seems that LiquidNextParts is an essential app, why not just included it in the next release instead of having a separate market app?

EDIT, nevermind market is only required for updating.

Edited by jayziac

Guest BerenITA
Hi, since you added the 2G/3G settings in the Liquidnext I can't change it through the power/notification widget. Before I always switch to 2G when I'm not using internet but now it automatically switch back to the settings that are in Liquidnext.

BTW no big deal ....

I also use to leave 2G when i don't use internet but i've not your problem, if i put 2G+3G from the notification widget it stay. But if i open liquidnext it goes back to 2G. Maybe you put 3G only in cyanogen settings and this is the problem?

Btw updated to 1.2.1 and the rom seems perfect...the prox sensor is..WOW..sometimes seems even too fast in changing light.

Guest MCAlex
yeah they're counted.. i've tried it on myself...

only one download is counted, because if 100 users use realdebrid to download the rom from realdebrid-"premium" then they will have the same ip, so it is the same as a file downloaded by a user 100 time.. so only 1 hit on the file..

Guest zorginho
only one download is counted, because if 100 users use realdebrid to download the rom from realdebrid-"premium" then they will have the same ip, so it is the same as a file downloaded by a user 100 time.. so only 1 hit on the file..

maybe u're right... :)

Edited by zorginho

Guest Splux
if you find a service like this tell me :D

no it not possible (really, it possible...but after phone go into sleep mode (not screen off) they start to blink in a strange way (ex. fixed for 10 seconds, off for 20 seconds...) due to CPU sleeping...

normal LEDs blink because it an hardware related blink, not software like softkey

Too bad it won't work that good...

And, I've opened a thread on another forum to see if there's any better services...

Too bad the amont of money you get depends on the filesize, torrent would have been pretty awesome x)

*edit*

Uploading.com

ShareCash?

Loombo when it comes up again, which will be in a week or two. <- recommended by another forum :)

Maybe that'd be something for you?

Will return with more options... If I get any suggestions B)

Edited by Splux

Guest zebbe77
I also use to leave 2G when i don't use internet but i've not your problem, if i put 2G+3G from the notification widget it stay. But if i open liquidnext it goes back to 2G. Maybe you put 3G only in cyanogen settings and this is the problem?

Well I have the 2G+3G checked in Liquidnext then when I swich to 2G only through the notification widget in the beginning the notification widget switched back to 2G+3G. But hey I don't know what happened, it works now :)

Guest thirtytwodave

everything works great except even if the ringtones are mp3 they don't repeat, Unless they are supposed to be on the card rather then the phone

Guest chiksum

hi, I don't know if it is a bug or not, when I open open LiquidNextParts 1.5, it displays "NEW ROM UPDATE, but your ROM is too old to be automatically updated", but I am currently have LiquidNext 1.2.1.

EDIT: everything is working now when i upgraded the LiquidNextParts to 1.6.1 :)

Edited by chiksum

Guest kaerry

With missed call blinking leds are "call" and "sms", only i have this problem?

Autobrightness is too fast now! Sometimes light is crazy, in few seconds light go up and down.

Rom is much fast than previous, good work

Edited by kaerry

Guest jayziac

Is there a way to disable proxmity sensor? in stock Acer ROMs, it's under settings > Call settings > advanced settings, but now it's not possible. Maybe put this feature in the next LiquidNextParts version?