☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest albi86
after a fresh flash a rom does a lot of stuff

try again later please :D because is almost a clean build :D

Thanks sux but I do not think this is the reason. I think it's just a matter of kernel and you realize, for example, installing launcherpro, its smooth scrolling was quite low in the app drawer. This is a test I always do when I install new rom, for now the more fluid are the leoginger 5, thepasto and miui, but unfortunately they have their bugs! :o

Guest Suxsem
Now it doesn't ask for my Pin ...

i suggest you to wipe everything again and flash :D

gallery working

Guest Suxsem
Thanks sux but I do not think this is the reason. I think it's just a matter of kernel and you realize, for example, installing launcherpro, its smooth scrolling was quite low in the app drawer. This is a test I always do when I install new rom, for now the more fluid are the leoginger 5, thepasto and miui, but unfortunately they have their bugs! :D

i'm using launcherpro and it's very smooth... i'll check again anyway :D

Guest albi86
i'm using launcherpro and it's very smooth... i'll check again anyway :D

also tries to do some testing with Neocore :D Then try the fluidity in the app drawer of launcherpro, you do not have the lag? Anyway congratulations to all and especially for your willingness, good job ! :o

Guest Suxsem
also tries to do some testing with Neocore :D Then try the fluidity in the app drawer of launcherpro, you do not have the lag? Anyway congratulations to all and especially for your willingness, good job ! :o

restoring my sdcard... i'll try when finish, thanks :D

Guest alboz83

also sd-mount does not work :D

edit: sorry i remove and re-insert the usb cable and the sd-mount works now

Edited by alboz83

Guest mighty2666

hello everybody, this surely is a great ROM, I tried it as soon as I could (1.0) but autorotation wasn't working.

After 1.0.1 update came out I plugged in my USB cable but the liquid does not show the "use as USB memory" so I can't put the update file in the sdcard.

did a reboot to see if something changed... now I have no signal (rebooted twice, still no signal)

:-(

Guest Hilo27

Great rom but after a update 1.0.1 i have no signal :D

not confirm! Everything works perfect!

Guest Suxsem

edit: sorry i remove and re-insert the usb cable and the sd-mount works now

hello everybody, this surely is a great ROM, I tried it as soon as I could (1.0) but autorotation wasn't working.

After 1.0.1 update came out I plugged in my USB cable but the liquid does not show the "use as USB memory" so I can't put the update file in the sdcard.

did a reboot to see if something changed... now I have no signal (rebooted twice, still no signal)

due to a recent commit do kernel by roggin (to enable usb thetering...)

just restart and it works fine

tomorrow me and thepasto will solve the issue sorry :D

Guest mabar81

I didn't try this ROM yet, but maybe it's the same issue I have with Suxsem's latest kernel in the other thread (proximity sensor fix). Try to enable flight mode, you won't be able to disable it, reboot the phone then disable flight mode and you should have signal, or at least it works for me all the times (waiting for a patch)...

Guest peixinho
I didn't try this ROM yet, but maybe it's the same issue I have with Suxsem's latest kernel in the other thread (proximity sensor fix). Try to enable flight mode, you won't be able to disable it, reboot the phone then disable flight mode and you should have signal, or at least it works for me all the times (waiting for a patch)...

didn't work for me ... :S

Guest peixinho

I've flashed again this time without applying the 1.0.1 patch, and the signal issue is gone, so the problem should be from the patch. And my gallery continues to throw an error, even after the dario's link apk.

ok, after a reboot, the no service problem continues, so I don't know what to do ..

Edited by peixinho