☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest rjscosta

I'm sorry to keep bothering, but did you notice the battery charging issue I posted?

No one responded, so I guess it went unnoticed with all the daily posts.

Edit, ok, saw the bug tracker..

Edited by rjscosta

Guest CyrilB75

I've a lot of hard reboot since one week ...

The Acer Liquid of my father has another issue, when he call anybody, the screen begin black and can't be light until the receiver end the call.

Guest sss_ddk
I've a lot of hard reboot since one week ...

The Acer Liquid of my father has another issue, when he call anybody, the screen begin black and can't be light until the receiver end the call.

I have the same problem.Flashed 1.2.2 on top of an Acer froyo bin. Reboots often when using the Rotary lockscreen (switched to slide lockscreen).

The screen does not lit up again bacause proximity sensor seems to not be working.use the power button to unlock then end the call.May reflash later on to see if it solves the problem since it doesn't seem to be affecting everyone.

Guest jayziac
Just use a window filter in CyanogenMod settings EDIT: window filter doesn't work well...a fix very very very soon EDIT2: fixed, but we will release the fix with the next build (CM 7.1 Rc1) (i think tomorrow, stay tuned)

LNP 1.7 OUT IN MARKET

changelog in market description and first post, enjoy :)

Just tried the disable p sensor and rebooted, but it's still turning off and on screen automatically during call. The setting is still checked after reboot, but /system/build.prop has:

hw.acer.psensor_calib_max_base=32717

hw.acer.psensor_calib_min_base=32716

hw.acer.psensor_thres=500

hw.acer.psensor_mode=1

Guest Suxsem
Just tried the disable p sensor and rebooted, but it's still turning off and on screen automatically during call. The setting is still checked after reboot, but /system/build.prop has:

hw.acer.psensor_calib_max_base=32717

hw.acer.psensor_calib_min_base=32716

hw.acer.psensor_thres=500

hw.acer.psensor_mode=1

you're right. will investigate tomorrow...i have to sleep now... :)

Guest thirtytwodave

running ok so far did the update rather then full install i use the P sensor, But it does try to downgrade you to 1.2.2 on LNP

Edited by thirtytwodave

Guest gnashville
running ok so far did the update rather then full install i use the P sensor, But it does try to downgrade you to 1.2.2 on LNP

Did you make sure your version of LNP is up to date? I was offered the 1.2.2 update on the old version of LNP, but it went straight to 1.3 once I updated it, and haven't have any troubles with this after installing 1.3.

Guest Paul Ishenin

Can anyone check whether the installing something from the market does work? I'm having problems with installing from the market after the update to 1.3.

Edited by Paul Ishenin

Guest jayziac

I found another bug, in both 1.2.2 and now 1.3 still. That is the Wifi sleep policy does not behave correctly when set to 'never'. it behaves as if it's set to "When Screen turns off". I can verify this by using something that transfers wifi data (like Swiftp), then during transfer, put the phone to sleep, the data will stop, then once screen comes on again, it continues, until it sleeps again (either manually or times out). This behavior also prevents Sipdroid from working over wifi.

I've added this to the bug tracking page.

Guest jayziac
you're right. will investigate tomorrow...i have to sleep now... :)

I tried tweaking a few things, setting hw.acer.psensor_mode to "0" doesn't do anything. I set hw.acer.psensor_calib_min_base to 32717 in /system/build.prop (just like LNP tries to) and rebooted. Here's the behavior. when I start a call & turn off screen manually, and put phone to my head, it stays off. If I move phone away, screen turns on automatically again. But afterwards if I turn off screen again, it stays off. There should be another better way to turn off the psensor permanently.

Guest phoenixita

@Suxsem Are you wondering to integrate dolby mobile from the acer stream? :) (idea from dario93's froyometal)

Edit: Flashed i start testing right now

Edited by phoenixita

Guest BerenITA

updated liquidnext yesterday and flashed new rom 1.3 this morning (updated downloading from pc)...now when open LN it shows me new rom available 1.2.2 :)

Guest Suxsem
updated liquidnext yesterday and flashed new rom 1.3 this morning (updated downloading from pc)...now when open LN it shows me new rom available 1.2.2 :)

you have to update LNP from market

Guest clemsaklumpen

I think I found a bug, when you press a icon in the app drawer it lit upp correctly but dont open

It only happens somtimes and it could be a problem with swipe pad but it worked with previus. version

Anyvay great work this is the best ginger port atm