☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest Suxsem

LNP 1.8.2 OUT IN MARKET

now it's really fixed...sorry again

you can flash above without problems :)

NOW ALL LINKS IN FIRST POST POINT TO Multiupload, no more FileServe :rolleyes: enjoy

Edited by Suxsem

Guest MegaPantheR18

Sometimes I can't connect my Liquid to the computer. Computer knows about the phone, but phone can't connect! Can you fix it?(or is it fixed already?)

LN 1.2.2

HELP!

Guest Suxsem
Sometimes I can't connect my Liquid to the computer. Computer knows about the phone, but phone can't connect! Can you fix it?(or is it fixed already?)

LN 1.2.2

HELP!

update to LN 1.3

Guest MegaPantheR18
update to LN 1.3

OK

Downloading...

Installing...

Installed with wipe, 2 reboots, long bootanimation.

Restoring information from Titanium Backup...

Edited by MegaPantheR18

Guest zebbe77
For me the only problem is that Display cause major battery drain, more than 90% battery is used by display, is there any problem?

Mine could also show high display percentage but battery drain was less then 1% per hour in idle so I should not worry to much about that.

Guest Suxsem
1.3 drain more battery? 5% per hour @@ GPS Bluetooth Wifi off, running on 2g, 1.2 i got 1% per hour

it's the first start

Mine could also show high display percentage but battery drain was less then 1% per hour in idle so I should not worry to much about that.

+1

Guest fantong

That's fine, thanks

Guest sexbob
it's the first start

+1

i have a question to Suxsem, what version of the official rom you use, or advice to use. simple as that. thanks.

Guest MegaPantheR18
Mmm.....Neocore 29.7. What's happening? Where's the 31 FPS?

strange

31 FPS with sound

ACER liquid E

wiped everything except ext and all

restored all information from titanium backup

no overclock

Guest MegaPantheR18

Sometimes I can't connect my Liquid to the computer. Computer knows about the phone, but phone can't connect!

I have this problem even on LN 1.3

Guest thepasto
Sometimes I can't connect my Liquid to the computer. Computer knows about the phone, but phone can't connect!

What's your OS? Linux or Win? If you're running windows format your hard drive and install some linux distributions :)

It's a joke :rolleyes: Anyway if you're running windows delete your drivers and install lastest ones from acer website in liquidE section..

Thanks

Edited by thepasto

Guest MegaPantheR18
What's your OS? Linux or Win? If you're running windows format your hard drive and install some linux distributions :)

It's a joke :rolleyes: Anyway if you're running windows delete your drivers and install lastest ones from acer website in liquidE section..

Thanks

yes, I have Windows

I'll try

didn't help

Edited by MegaPantheR18

Guest thepasto
yes, I have Windows

I'll try

didn't help

If un/plug your usb cable (changing usb port) nothing happens? anyway consider to add more datails in our bugtraker

Guest thirtytwodave

I get that some times and after i restart the computer(sometimes more then once) all is good

Guest tk8232

in germany there was a big liquid e sale today (139€) so our little community will grow a lot in a few weeks ;-)

i advertised this great rom in the comments of the shop and the buyers seem to be very interested in this rom. i was asked if there is a german version of the instructions.

if i do a german translation, will you add it on the first post?

maybe someone else can do some more translations to put there as well?