☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest Chewy11

am on 1.2.2 and was gonna flash 1.3 as an update...LNP told me my version too old for OTA???

work seems to be very intensive with this ROM

COOL!!!

how many users?

Guest rjscosta
separate project

I don't want to push you, but your work and dedication have the quality to be on an official release, and I think that if everyone worked together on the official release maybe we could go further.

However, it's your project and I respect your decision.

This is just an opinion, if you like it, good, if you don't, I'll still be one of your users. You are making a great work!

Fix the current bugs, and put the Metal Camera and it will be perfect until the next CM release.

I will try to dig and find the charging notification problem me and the other user on the bugtracker is having, but I can't promise much, I'm the Hardware type of Hacker...

One time to mod a cheap camera firmware to remove the date overlay on the video I desoldered the flash ROM out to program it because I couldn't figure out the USB firmware bootloader. :)

Guest jayziac

I updated to 1.3.1, but now when I go into LiquidNext Settings and I usually have data & background data off, it keeps prompting for me to turn it on (in what seems to be Android Market, it just repeats again & again, can't even click ok, because I have to get out of android market to turn it on. I have to click cancel, and then right away press back a bunch of times to back out of it, after multiple tries. It's kind of annoying, please allow checking updates manually, or have a toggle for it. Should be able to change other LiquidNext settings without data enabled.

Also, if LNP is integrated into the settings now, is the separate market app still needed? I kind of liked having it as a separate app before, that way it doesn't load in memory unless it's needed.

Edited by jayziac

Guest anavel

My softkey was suddenly malfunctioned with softkey sensitivity = 20.

I rebooted the device and then changed softkey sensitivity to 15 to get it work again.

Guest Suxsem
I updated to 1.3.1, but now when I go into LiquidNext Settings and I usually have data & background data off, it keeps prompting for me to turn it on (in what seems to be Android Market, it just repeats again & again, can't even click ok, because I have to get out of android market to turn it on. I have to click cancel, and then right away press back a bunch of times to back out of it, after multiple tries. It's kind of annoying, please allow checking updates manually, or have a toggle for it. Should be able to change other LiquidNext settings without data enabled.

Also, if LNP is integrated into the settings now, is the separate market app still needed? I kind of liked having it as a separate app before, that way it doesn't load in memory unless it's needed.

can't understand the first part :)

yes, it needed for updates. and it doesn't load in memory until you press "LiquidNext settings" in Settings

I rebooted the device and then changed softkey sensitivity to 15 to get it work again.

will set a lower default value

Guest Suxsem
am on 1.2.2 and was gonna flash 1.3 as an update...LNP told me my version too old for OTA???

work seems to be very intensive with this ROM

COOL!!!

how many users?

yes, to have to follow us always to get last update :rolleyes:

now you have to flash manually 1.3 version :)

users? a lot :rolleyes:

Guest Suxsem

can you try 18 for me?

Guest fanguru1

I'm trying again to see if the battery is now being handled a little better, but I realized something that was also present in 1.2: Sometimes, I think at the arrival of new mails, the 4 soft touch stay ON, and I have to turn on and off the display to get them off. No one has noticed the same thing?

Guest Suxsem
I'm trying again to see if the battery is now being handled a little better, but I realized something that was also present in 1.2: Sometimes, I think at the arrival of new mails, the 4 soft touch stay ON, and I have to turn on and off the display to get them off. No one has noticed the same thing?

mail = sms?

do you use softkey led notification from lnp?

Guest array81

Compliments for the Rom.

I have only a problem. If I use Green Power or Juice Defender application my phone have many reboot when I try to turn on my phone after stand by. Is there a way to fix it?

Guest fanguru1
mail = sms?

do you use softkey led notification from lnp?

Emails i think, since i receive mmost of them instead of sms. I've not changed LNP settings, and i can add that my launcher is Launcher Pro with notification of unread email (and sms, and lost calls) in the dock.

edit: ticked voices in LNP are LEDs service (run a custom leds service..) and Fix call led (i think like the default)

Edited by fanguru1

Guest deimos85

@Suxsem: i also had problems with softkeys due to the sensibility set to 20...i've run a little test and saw that all works well until 19, above my softkeys don't work at all...

Guest fanguru1

softkeys definitely dead after a call. Reboot don't solve :)

i'haven't changed sensibility or other things relative of the keys but unticked the "LEDs service (run a custom leds service..)" to check le lights-ever-on after receiving email.

Edited by fanguru1

Guest deimos85

i'haven't changed sensibility or other things relative of the keys but unticked the "LEDs service (run a custom leds service..)" to check le lights-ever-on after receiving email.

Try to lower the softkeys sensibility to 15 and they should work again....it worked for me.

Guest fanguru1
Try to lower the softkeys sensibility to 15 and they should work again....it worked for me.

Tks! it works!

the final test will be at the end of the next call :)

Guest Suxsem

known issue.

fixed it. next release at the end of the day...sorry...