☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest TheodoreTBag
If you have the softkey problem go to LiquidNext Part and modify the softkey sensibility to 15....

+1

and, in the liquidnext settings, I disabled the proximity sensor, but continues to work!

and also setting the icon next to liquid, I find both programs in the menu settings! this normal?

-----------

nei settaggi di liquidnext ho disabilitato il sensore di prossimità, ma continua a funzionare!

e inoltre, l'icona setting di liquid next, lo trovo sia nei programmi che nel menù setting! è normale?

Edited by TheodoreTBag

Guest Suxsem
+1

and, in the liquidnext settings, I disabled the proximity sensor, but continues to work!

and also setting the icon next to liquid, I find both programs in the menu settings! this normal?

-----------

nei settaggi di liquidnext ho disabilitato il sensore di prossimità, ma continua a funzionare!

e inoltre, l'icona setting di liquid next, lo trovo sia nei programmi che nel menù setting! è normale?

1) problem fixed with new update (wipe LNP data or choice a lower value)

2) you have to reboot

3) yes is normal

Guest RockLee91

I made a mistake, i set the cpu frequency at 1075 and the phone get freeze at start and i cant change the frequency, any advice?

-----------------------

Ho un problema, ho per sbaglio messo la frequenza cpu a 1075 dal menu cyanogen e ora il cell mi si freezza dopo l'avvio ç_ç come posso toglierla? >.<

Guest Dario93
I made a mistake, i set the cpu frequency at 1075 and the phone get freeze at start and i cant change the frequency, any advice?

-----------------------

Ho un problema, ho per sbaglio messo la frequenza cpu a 1075 dal menu cyanogen e ora il cell mi si freezza dopo l'avvio ç_ç come posso toglierla? >.<

Perform a WIPE data, this is the only way =/

Guest miho87

My soft-keys stopped to work after updating LNP. But as I renewed the softkey sensitivity via LNP, everything worked again. Is this a bug of LNP? I suppose that the sensitivity value has been modified in a wrong way during the upgrade process...

Guest thepasto

-----------------------

adb remount

adb shell rm -r /data/data/com.cyanogenmod.cmparts

I think should be enough :)

Edited by thepasto

Guest mstation

sorry if i'm bugging with a stupid question which maybe has been already asked before but i wasn't able to find quickly in this thread..

i find this rom really great but there are 2 problems i am encountering from time to time.. some times i find that my liquid switches off even with 90% of battery on.. and i have to switch it on again.. other times when i put standby i can't get the phone to come back from standby with the standby button, so i enabled the volumn buttons to do the same effect but even with that it doesn't come back on.. when it is in this state i noticed that i can't even call the phone, it looks like it is totally freezed..

any ideas how to fix?

last small question: can someone explain me exactly what i should do to disable the proximity sensor while calling since i think my problems concern the proximity sensor?

Edited by mstation

Guest Suxsem
adb remount

adb shell rm -r /data/data/com.cyanogenmod.cmparts

I think should be enough :)

i'm not sure but i think that the OC value is stored in a db into settingsprovider

Guest droug

I need to send my liquid to warranty. What I have to do? O try to install OS_Acer_1.100.09.EMEA.GEN1_A21E_Liquid, but the application doesn't recognize my liquid. I can't work with recovery because home button and anyone of that keybord works.

Can you help me?

Guest Ximo F. Verde

@Suxsem

I also have the same issue with soft keys leds staying on when receiving an sms. Havent understood wether you have fixed it or not. Any suggestions?

Guest Suxsem
@Suxsem

I also have the same issue with soft keys leds staying on when receiving an sms. Havent understood wether you have fixed it or not. Any suggestions?

this is the function:

if (intent.getAction().equals("android.provider.Telephony.SMS_RECEIVED")) {

if(prefs.getBoolean("bottomled", false)) LiquidSettings.runRootCommand("echo 1 > /sys/class/leds2/bottom");

}

prefs.getBoolean("bottomled", false) returns the value of the checkbox "use softkey led as notification led"

so i can't understand why it does it...

edit: wait :) maybe i really did something wrong :rolleyes:

edit2: yeah, i'm stupid. update coming, sorry

Edited by Suxsem

Guest droug
I need to send my liquid to warranty. What I have to do? O try to install OS_Acer_1.100.09.EMEA.GEN1_A21E_Liquid, but the application doesn't recognize my liquid. I can't work with recovery because home button and anyone of that keybord works.

Can you help me?

Can you answer me please? I'm really feared

Guest Suxsem

reboot in recovery and flash ACER with acertool. you don't need softkey

edit: or reboot in booloader mode (can't remember how...maybe ho + VOL+) and acertool will recognize phone

anyway...this is very OT man... :)

Edited by Suxsem

Guest TheodoreTBag

regarding soft, continuous Evere always be problems, although sensitivity set as 15, after a while, when using the soft keys to return does not work!

hence decreasing the sensitivity, the problem remains!

riguardo a softkey, continuo ad evere sempre problemi, se pur settato come sensibilità 15, dopo un pò, durante l'uso i softkey tornano a non funzionare!

quindi anche diminuendo la sensibilità, il problema rimane!

Guest Suxsem
regarding soft, continuous Evere always be problems, although sensitivity set as 15, after a while, when using the soft keys to return does not work!

hence decreasing the sensitivity, the problem remains!

riguardo a softkey, continuo ad evere sempre problemi, se pur settato come sensibilità 15, dopo un pò, durante l'uso i softkey tornano a non funzionare!

quindi anche diminuendo la sensibilità, il problema rimane!

eh?

Guest Marcx87

Great rom, I installed this morning and everything works well....

I've only one "problem", I live in italy and the actual system language is italian, are there any way to change it to english? EDIT: SOLVED!!!

Edited by Marcx87

Guest droug
reboot in recovery and flash ACER with acertool. you don't need softkey

edit: or reboot in booloader mode (can't remember how...maybe ho + VOL+) and acertool will recognize phone

anyway...this is very OT man... :)

I already have done that but don't recognize att all..

I don't know why

Guest Suxsem
I already have done that but don't recognize att all..

I don't know why

find an acer rom in update.zip and flash it thorught recovery (you can control recovery by terminal with adb)

Guest TheodoreTBag
eh?

you know the problem that the soft keys do not work all of a sudden?

that in practice you have to restart, I still have this problem!

only now I installed 1.8.8 lnp see if the problem continues to give me!

I was more or less clear in describing the problem?

--------------------

hai presente il problema che i softkey tutt'un tratto non funzionano?

che in pratica sei costretto a riavviare, io continuo ad avere questo problema!

solo adesso ho installato lnp 1.8.8 vediamo se continua a darmi il problema!

sono stato più o meno chiaro nel descrivere il problema?

Guest gedzju

Hello! Very good ROM ! :) On Neocore I get 31.5 FPS and in Quadrant standart ~960 but when I OC to 1036 Mhz I get 31.2 FPS ! WTH ? :/