☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest droug
find an acer rom in update.zip and flash it thorught recovery (you can control recovery by terminal with adb)

Thank you. That works!

Uff! :)

Guest Suxsem
you know the problem that the soft keys do not work all of a sudden?

that in practice you have to restart, I still have this problem!

only now I installed 1.8.8 lnp see if the problem continues to give me!

I was more or less clear in describing the problem?

--------------------

hai presente il problema che i softkey tutt'un tratto non funzionano?

che in pratica sei costretto a riavviare, io continuo ad avere questo problema!

solo adesso ho installato lnp 1.8.8 vediamo se continua a darmi il problema!

sono stato più o meno chiaro nel descrivere il problema?

i can't reproduce the problem... only after a call, but it was fixed with 1.8.8

Thank you. That works!

Uff! :)

happy for you :rolleyes: next time open another 3d :rolleyes:

Guest droug
happy for you :) next time open another 3d :rolleyes:

Maybe this was a problem with your rom. Because now the keys work's. It is possible?

Guest droug
no. if they didn't worked in recovery it's impossible

Better than. But can you explain me Why this happens?

So, your rom is fantastic. Great work. Is very smooth

Guest Suxsem

MAYBE, you encourred the bug of the version previous of 1.8.8 and you didn't shutdown the phone, but only reboot, so the sensibility (maybe) was still 0.

i suggest you to flash the rom again and update to the last LNP 1.8.8

Guest sette7nani
sorry if i'm bugging with a stupid question which maybe has been already asked before but i wasn't able to find quickly in this thread..

i find this rom really great but there are 2 problems i am encountering from time to time.. some times i find that my liquid switches off even with 90% of battery on.. and i have to switch it on again.. other times when i put standby i can't get the phone to come back from standby with the standby button, so i enabled the volumn buttons to do the same effect but even with that it doesn't come back on.. when it is in this state i noticed that i can't even call the phone, it looks like it is totally freezed..

any ideas how to fix?

last small question: can someone explain me exactly what i should do to disable the proximity sensor while calling since i think my problems concern the proximity sensor?

i have the same problem.

+1

Guest BerenITA

@suxsem

what's the dafault value on stock rom? i don't need to change it because for me it's ok...

congratulations for your exams :)

Edited by BerenITA

Guest Nighthawk McKenzie
I have the softkey issue, but how can I flash a rom without recovery ? (softkeys don't work, even in recovery mode)

This happened to me this morning. I upgraded LNP to the current version but didn't flash 1.3 yet (still on 1.2.2). Suddenly without warning I lost my softkeys as well (recovery mode - no help there). Here's what I did to get around it.

Google an app called SWKey - Button Savior. Use your bar code scanner (if you have one) to download and install (you should be able to do this without your softkeys providing your screen still works, or possibly finding it by searchng the market) Use these 'virtual softkeys' to provide you functionality.

Go to the market and un-install any LNP updates( I don't know if this has any bearing, but it's what I did). Then, re-download and install LNP (most current version). Go into LNP, set your softkey sensitivity to 15 (mine said it was set to 18). I had SuperUser pop up at that point... Clicked Allow. Voila, my softkeys came back to life.

If I had to guess, SuperUser may have misfired somewhere and the phone wasn't able to initialize the softekeys. Maybe this info will help the devs figure that one out.

Guest albi86

HELP ME PLEASEEEE !!!!!

I need to reinstall the application "dspmanger" my fault because I uninstalled. How can I do? Any idea? I already tried with "root explorer" by taking the apk from the full rom 1.3 but nothing :) Help me please, I need dspmanger to improve the external speaker! Thanks

Guest Suxsem
HELP ME PLEASEEEE !!!!!

I need to reinstall the application "dspmanger" my fault because I uninstalled. How can I do? Any idea? I already tried with "root explorer" by taking the apk from the full rom 1.3 but nothing :rolleyes: Help me please, I need dspmanger to improve the external speaker! Thanks

search "equalizer" on market. it is better in my opinion :)

Guest Suxsem
I also got with softkeys not working not even after rebot or in malez never had this problem before

update to last LNP 1.8.8 version, maybe uninstalling previous version

Guest albi86

Yes i know "equalizer" but in "equalizer" you can set only one equalizer that applies to both the external speaker and headphone, but with the "dspmanager" I set up an equalization for headphone and a differently equalization for external speaker, how can I do?

Guest Beaujolais

I had the softkeys issue as well (the keys stopped working). Going to Softkey settings and changign the value back to 15 solved the issue.

I think the problem may have be that the Softkey settings (according to help) should be between 15-30, however after the update the value was set to 40.

Guest fpbasilio

which equalizer app are u referring to? there are about a dozen when i search "equalizer"

edit: nevermind i found it searching on the web based android market. searched previously using my froyo phone and i guess its gingerbread only.

thanks!

Edited by fpbasilio

Guest ___tex___
This happened to me this morning. I upgraded LNP to the current version but didn't flash 1.3 yet (still on 1.2.2). Suddenly without warning I lost my softkeys as well (recovery mode - no help there). Here's what I did to get around it.

Google an app called SWKey - Button Savior. Use your bar code scanner (if you have one) to download and install (you should be able to do this without your softkeys providing your screen still works, or possibly finding it by searchng the market) Use these 'virtual softkeys' to provide you functionality.

Go to the market and un-install any LNP updates( I don't know if this has any bearing, but it's what I did). Then, re-download and install LNP (most current version). Go into LNP, set your softkey sensitivity to 15 (mine said it was set to 18). I had SuperUser pop up at that point... Clicked Allow. Voila, my softkeys came back to life.

If I had to guess, SuperUser may have misfired somewhere and the phone wasn't able to initialize the softekeys. Maybe this info will help the devs figure that one out.

This workaround worked for me! The key is to set the sensitivity to 15

Guest mstation
I had the softkeys issue as well (the keys stopped working). Going to Softkey settings and changign the value back to 15 solved the issue.

I think the problem may have be that the Softkey settings (according to help) should be between 15-30, however after the update the value was set to 40.

++++10000

thanks i was really worried about this issue, saved my day

another issue for me:

is anyone getting a double pin request on some boots.. the first pin request is the sim one and it is fine it should be there then there is a second one with a gray background where any pin you put doesn't work and you can only cancel or dismiss to enter the phone.. this happens sometimes especially when i remove the battery from the phone

is there anyway i can avoid it forever?

Edited by mstation

Guest AcerFerrari
can anybody explain why OC not working ? :/

I think you need to wipe things one by one, btw did you flash sense roms? I also encountered this problem and I restore t&l rom from recovery and flashed again. Now OC works~