☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest jayziac

I'll try to re-explain my problem. Go into Settings -> Background Data & Sync -> Background Data (uncheck). Then go into LNP settings, it will try to check for ROM update, but requires background data to be on, but won't allow me to cancel out to turn it on. So it's kind of stuck.

Guest thirtytwodave

i am having a problem i am using the beautiful widget the super clock 4X2 with weather but it doesn't refresh when i wake the screen the time is 11:53 and its showing 10:20 which was the last time i restarted the phone. plus my screen is doing random things screen jumping around activating things

Edited by thirtytwodave

Guest SmashDML
for no signal issue only thing to do is flash again cache.. there are no others way atm..

DHCP is working only one time, so if you change network you need to disable wifi and re-enable it to get another ip.. (will be fixed in next release)

It seems like it's still broke. After not using my phone for like 30 minuten, my phone can't connect to the wireless network without disable/enable WIFI.

Static IP seems to fix that but it isn't always an option :)

Guest Beaujolais
is anyone getting a double pin request on some boots.. the first pin request is the sim one and it is fine it should be there then there is a second one with a gray background where any pin you put doesn't work and you can only cancel or dismiss to enter the phone.. this happens sometimes especially when i remove the battery from the phone

Yes, I get these randomly too. The second pin is for provider unlock, hitting dismiss let's me through with no issues to be observed.

That said, I wass getting these with LeoGinger too.

... not a biggie, dismiss seems to work and I don't reboot that often (a fix would be ince though).

i am having a problem i am using the beautiful widget

is this app on your phone or on Sdcard? try to move it on your phone, i've got such app, all works

*sorry for my english* :)

Edited by Pdui

Guest cam1878
It seems like it's still broke. After not using my phone for like 30 minuten, my phone can't connect to the wireless network without disable/enable WIFI.

Static IP seems to fix that but it isn't always an option :)

I was about to post about this. I'm having a really hard time connecting to wifi. Yesterday while i was using 1.2.2 it would just say "Connecting..." and would never get past that.

I updated to 1.3.1 today and now it at least says "Obtaining IP address from ..." but still does not connect. It eventually will just say Disconnected.

Occasionally it will show that the network is disabled, but remembered.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks for the great ROM btw

Guest jayziac
What is the bin file that we need for this rom?

Thank's

4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1 or 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT or even the older 4.503b.EMEA, any Froyo 2.2 Acer ROM.

A link to get the bin should probably be added to the 1st page for those new to the Liquid.

Edited by jayziac

Guest droug
4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1 or 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT or even the older 4.503b.EMEA, any Froyo 2.2 Acer ROM.

Thank's for your quick answer.

There is no difference on stability? 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT is the best no?

Guest jayziac
Thank's for your quick answer.

There is no difference on stability? 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT is the best no?

I'm running on 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT, and it's pretty stable. I think in the stock ROMs, the 4.002.14 has slightly better battery life, but only the newer radio from 4.008.08 is kept when flashing this ROM anyway, so I don't think it makes much of a difference.

Guest droug
I'm running on 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT, and it's pretty stable. I think in the stock ROMs, the 4.002.14 has slightly better battery life, but only the newer radio from 4.008.08 is kept when flashing this ROM anyway, so I don't think it makes much of a difference.

Ok. I will run 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT too :)

Guest franklar

1.3.1 seems to do weird things with GPS.

I went out for a ride with my bike, using Cardiotrainer as usual, and it counted 13km more over 60km total. So the average speed was amazing, I felt like Contador for a moment, LOL :)

Don't know if other similar apps have the same issue, but I upgraded to 1.3.1 today and it's the first time I see something like that. 1.2.2 was OK.

Guest gesus80

strange thing ...

when i flash the 1.3 i found a serious problem, the first boot is all ok, when i reboot the plane mode go on and off as blinking

every 2/4 seconds ... as is there is no chance to connect to telephone network

after a lot a lot a lot of attemps i found the problem, there is some conflict or something if you lock the phone in 2g and reboot, in this case the network dont connect, if i put in auto 3g and reboot there is no problem ... peraps is because i use h3g and in 3g i'm on TRE and in 2g I'm in roaming on TIM ....

as is in the past relases were the phone going in auto at ever reboot the thing work well ....

another thing is that acer tool for flash bin don't work whit this rom ... the tool don't found the phone ... (if yuo flash another rom the tool work)

Guest ikirt

After updating to the newest update, I lost all functionality of the soft keys at the bottom of my phone. I had to relish the latest bin to get things working again. Am I alone on this one?

Guest tk8232

i had the same softkey issue after updating.

i tried the over the air update this time and had no access to internet to check back here for a fix :-(

first i wanted to downgrade to 1.3 again, but the softkeys didnt work in recoverymode as well.

but i found the new softkey sensitivity setting in lnp and played around a little with it and now softkeys work correctly.

the keys not working in recoverymode really scared me. no menu key, no flashability.

my initial softkey setting after update was 18. changed it to 10 and now the keys work again. changed to 15 afterwards, and they still work.

Guest thirtytwodave
is this app on your phone or on Sdcard? try to move it on your phone, i've got such app, all works

*sorry for my english* :)

ya i checked. Its on the phone

Guest mmmmbuti

Hi, today I have flashed this amazing ROM, but I noticed that now the Home softkey doesn't work anymore to quickly exit from apps, actually that softkey seems not to work anymore at all. Is it normal? how can I have it back?

------

Ciao, ho installato oggi questa magnifica ROM, ma ho notato che ora col tasto Home non esco più velocemente dalle applicazioni come prima.. anzi sembra che il tasto Home non funzioni più del tutto.. come posso risolvere?

Guest lvcargnini
LNP set softkeys to 15 restored my keys perfect...:)!!!

Best ROM EVER on my Liquid, trully amazing! thanks

THANKS !

Saved my day !

:rolleyes: