☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest devilishone

I just wanted to add a little on battery usage from my heavy use perspective.

I use my phone for listening to podcasts (at 1.5x speed) and for twitter (tweetdeck running constantly in background with 3 min refresh) and I also have words with friends running too (however often that refreshes), also sending and receiving sms through the day.

All that considered, I had almost 7 hours of battery life this morning after more than 5 hours of podcasts and all the other things mentioned. I then fully charged and the rest of today has been without any podcast activity, but I have still been catching up on my tweetdeck and playing words with friends, along with assorted other activities (web browsing, pdf reading). So far another 6.5 hours but I still have 30% battery left which would certainly last me another 2 or more hours.

Great rom, pretty decent battery life especially considering the high load I put it through.

Guest so_keith

It seems that for the hidden WiFi network is not working. it stuck in the scanning process, how to fix it ?

Thanks

Edited by so_keith

Guest gnashville
It seems that for the hidden WiFi network is not working. it stuck in the scanning process, how to fix it ?

Thanks

Those of you that need this still seem to be waiting for a fix.

I'm sure it's somewhere on the list of things they need to still do,

but they're making great progress with this ROM. Props guys!

Guest thirtytwodave

so i did a wipe and full flash and the widgets are updating, But now my screen doesn't wake up when somebody phones me

LiquidNextParts should be on the first page

Edited by thirtytwodave

Guest thepasto
so i did a wipe and full flash and the widgets are updating, But now my screen doesn't wake up when somebody phones me

LiquidNextParts should be on the first page

Wipe your dalvik and retry :)

Guest thebusguy

use this rom on my phone as well as my girlfriends, upgrade from leogingerbread 5.0

everything is great aside from camcorder (as per usual) and a couple others.

soft keys stopped working at 20 sensitivity (fixed at 15)

softkeys stay liten up after screen turns off occasionally

screen will not turn on after turning off occasionally (doesnt happen frequently but can happen 1-2 times a day)

otherwise, good stuff! hope to see more improvements! :)

Guest elixir.amrit

two acer liquid A1 with same rom cant send files using bluetooth ??

error comes up obex opp and ftp service not fount on the target device...but it can connect other phones!

thanku for any hepl!

Guest so_keith
Those of you that need this still seem to be waiting for a fix.

I'm sure it's somewhere on the list of things they need to still do,

but they're making great progress with this ROM. Props guys!

I have tried to connect with the hidden network by the official 2.2 rom, so it should not be related to the hardware problem :)

Guest gesus80
strange thing ...

when i flash the 1.3 i found a serious problem, the first boot is all ok, when i reboot the plane mode go on and off as blinking

every 2/4 seconds ... as is there is no chance to connect to telephone network

after a lot a lot a lot of attemps i found the problem, there is some conflict or something if you lock the phone in 2g and reboot, in this case the network dont connect, if i put in auto 3g and reboot there is no problem ... peraps is because i use h3g and in 3g i'm on TRE and in 2g I'm in roaming on TIM ....

as is in the past relases were the phone going in auto at ever reboot the thing work well ....

another thing is that acer tool for flash bin don't work whit this rom ... the tool don't found the phone ... (if yuo flash another rom the tool work)

solution for this problem, try to enter in the network menu, press several times "auto search" until it starts searching and then the phone will lock to the network

the problem with acer tool is still live...

Guest mmkim

i use liquid next 1.3.1.

it great for a battery drain now.

and i will test it other thing.

if have any bug in it, i must told you. tks !! :)

Guest ManniX.ita
solution for this problem, try to enter in the network menu, press several times "auto search" until it starts searching and then the phone will lock to the network

the problem with acer tool is still live...

Tried to replicate and rebooted with "2G only" switch in LNP, no weird things with airplane mode.

But I found another bug: putting back in LNP the switch from 2G to 3G/Auto does not remove the "use only 2G networks" switch (form settings>mobile networks)

Also the phone does not switch back to 3G network, only after a lot of "auto search", like gesus80 said

I'm with H3G Italia too.

Guest jobe2306

is there any way to put brightness slider in notification bar just like in MIUI ROMs?

because sliding your finger in status bar to change brightness is no longer working...

Guest zorginho

@suxsem or thepasto plz remove or fix the softkey sensitivity option, lot of ppl is buying a new phone thinking that liquid is broken.

Guest jayziac
is already fixed just download lastest lnp version from market..

Just FYI, yesterday morning I updated to 1.8.8 of LNP, noticed the softkey sensitivity was at 20, and it worked, but then later in the day while using the phone, somehow the softkeys got disabled. Luckily I read about it here, so had to reboot, then carefully navigate to the LNP settings and change the sensitivity down to 15 (all without messing up because can't back out of a menu).

Also LNP now always checks for update when it starts up, so if background data is turned off, or there's no data connection, it gives error dialogs and won't get to the settings menu. This should be fixed.

Guest cliclicli
Just FYI, yesterday morning I updated to 1.8.8 of LNP, noticed the softkey sensitivity was at 20, and it worked, but then later in the day while using the phone, somehow the softkeys got disabled. Luckily I read about it here, so had to reboot, then carefully navigate to the LNP settings and change the sensitivity down to 15 (all without messing up because can't back out of a menu).

Also LNP now always checks for update when it starts up, so if background data is turned off, or there's no data connection, it gives error dialogs and won't get to the settings menu. This should be fixed.

mee too

Guest DiluTe
wipe all and reflash :) Don't restore system settings with tinanium or google

Apps still can't get root, did a full wipe and restored nothing

Got any ideas?

Edited by DiluTe