☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest vikings123
is already fixed just download lastest lnp version from market..

I love this idea. It's very convenient for users to do update.

I love this ROM.

But I am sticking to T&L just for the reason of camcorder.

Guest hossiam

My wifi keeps dropping, cannot even logon. Anyone else have this problem. manual wipe flash 1.3 reboot flash 1.3.1 repeated it again still have the same problem.

Guest vikings123
My wifi keeps dropping, cannot even logon. Anyone else have this problem. manual wipe flash 1.3 reboot flash 1.3.1 repeated it again still have the same problem.

It worked perfect for me.

I know Liquid has a bad reputation for very picky about AP brand.

Maybe you should try another AP first. If the same problem exists, it might be the HW of your device.

Everything was working, except market.

All my apps that I installed under FROYO did not show in Market.

I used Titanium Backup to restore these apps, that's OK, and seemed to worked fine.

Just one problem, I can not update these apps that were restored through Titanium Backup.

The same problem happened when I flashed CM7.X and MIUI.

Maybe there exists some differences in how market keeps record of installed apps between FROYO and CM 7.X / MIUI.

It is just my guess. Never tried to explore it yet.

Guest Nighthawk McKenzie
plus my screen is doing random things screen jumping around activating things

Your touchscreen sensitivity values are too high. Scale them back a little at a time until the problem goes away :)

Guest jayziac

I dont think LNP 1.8.8 has the softkey problem completely fixed. Today while I had the softkey sensitivity at 15 it still turned off completely while using the phone. Luckily a reboot fixed it, but I have a feeling it may happen again in the future randomly.

Guest aliconii

Some times, i have a problem with the GPS. Using miCoach, cardiotrainer or GPS Status (i do not use any other) i loos the GPS hardware. than I have to reboot my device to get it work again. Is there any solution to solve this problem, or is it just my Liquid having this problem.

Guest treyguitar
Your touchscreen sensitivity values are too high. Scale them back a little at a time until the problem goes away :)

This thing happened to me too after the softkey sensitivity thing was added. The ghost touches came back, randomly ad always, before it never happened with This rom.

Guest phoenixita
This thing happened to me too after the softkey sensitivity thing was added. The ghost touches came back, randomly ad always, before it never happened with This rom.

+1 exactly when i changed the value :/

Guest gnlcp

Hi guys, i'm a previous Liquid owner.. I need to change the rom to my girlfriend's Liquid and I looked at this great rom.. Wow.. I was waiting for this rom when I played changing rom with my Liquid... however I read in the first page "Don't restore systam data with Titanium Backup".. why? I cannot restor my girlfriend's app in ANY way?? it's quiet hard... :S Moreover I'd like to know if truely all bugs are completely fixed.. cause my girlfriend experienced problems with proximity sensor in LeoGingerBread even if there was the Sanity app said to fix it and occasional freezing of the phone..

Guest renzs
+1 exactly when i changed the value :/

Experiencing nonfunctioning softkeys with v1.3. Changed sensitivity setting to 15, fixed softkey but experiencing ghost touches instead.

Now setting at 16. Looks to be ok but will wait and see. Will update later if ghost touches still there.

~renzs

using Liquid E on LiquidNext 1.3 ROM

Guest thepasto
Hi guys, i'm a previous Liquid owner.. I need to change the rom to my girlfriend's Liquid and I looked at this great rom.. Wow.. I was waiting for this rom when I played changing rom with my Liquid... however I read in the first page "Don't restore systam data with Titanium Backup".. why? I cannot restor my girlfriend's app in ANY way?? it's quiet hard... :S Moreover I'd like to know if truely all bugs are completely fixed.. cause my girlfriend experienced problems with proximity sensor in LeoGingerBread even if there was the Sanity app said to fix it and occasional freezing of the phone..

"systam data " = "girlfriend's app"? This only means don't restore datas related system apps.. If you have liquid-settings app installed be sure to don't restore it :) all user apps can be restored

Edited by thepasto

Guest gnlcp
"systam data " = "girlfriend's app"? This only means don't restore datas related system apps.. If you have liquid-settings app installed be sure to don't restore it :) all user apps can be restored

aaaaah what a stupid.. I'm sorry.... I apologize for the misunderstanding...

Edited by gnlcp

Guest Probie wan kenobi

Hi

I'm just wondering about UOT Kitchen; :) if i cook a custom theme, how should I set options in "file upload" section? Even if this ROM allows UOT themes, OFC.

Guest thepasto
Hi

I'm just wondering about UOT Kitchen; :) if i cook a custom theme, how should I set options in "file upload" section? Even if this ROM allows UOT themes, OFC.

I have done several themes with UOT never had fc.. Just select CM7 themes and upload androidian.apk or some other cm7-themes apk :rolleyes:

Guest Probie wan kenobi
I have done several themes with UOT never had fc.. Just select CM7 themes and upload androidian.apk or some other cm7-themes apk :rolleyes:

Well, thank you.

I am going to try it (again) later :)

Guest fear_factory84

flashed yesterday version 1.3.1.. I can say that this rom is getting very very good...

Finally disable proximity sensor on liquid next parts works. I had to reenable it (unflag disable prox sensor), reboot, flag disable prox sensor, reboot.

Technically speaking how you got to disable prox sensor?

I disable it to reduce battery drain when in call..

Guest AcerFerrari

Don't know why my wifi breaks. I cannot connect to wifi anymore. Stuck at 'Connecting'-->'Disconnected'-->'Searching'

What happened?

Guest mstation

can some one explain me exactly how to disable totally the proximity sensors? i don't want the phone to switch off screen when i call and put it near my face.. i want to decide using the power button when screen is on or not.. i tried but for now it is still working even if in LNP it is set off

also can someone tell me where i can set the vibration durations (seconds) for sms? when i first installed the rom i found this settings and i can't find it anymore??

Guest RomzesRover_R

whether it is possible for liquid to 2.3 does not, based on CyanogenMod 7 ?

Edited by RomzesRover_R

Guest duff91

hi guys,

i'm here again to post my feedback... yesterday i've flashed 1.3.1 after flash wifi doesn't want connect to my wifi lan, after reboot all go ok... softkey after a call doesn't want wake on, i resolve change the value in liquid settings... today during a call prox sensor go in tilt ( this is not happening to me a couple of updates ago), but now seems all go well... nice job guys, thx :) sorry for my bad english

Edited by duff91