☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest sambapati
This thing happened to me too after the softkey sensitivity thing was added. The ghost touches came back, randomly ad always, before it never happened with This rom.

It is happened me too after a call without I haven't made any change. I have found this values in the settings:

Screen Noise :70

Screen Sensivity :70

Softkey : 18

The screen worked well but the sotkeys were dead.

Now i have set so:

Screen Noise :50

Screen Sensivity :25

Are them the correct settings?

I have others problems with Launche pro:

After the start always an FC then it work well. The Gmail witdged (launcher pro) not work . I see always an empty panel without email

But it is an a great rom, a great job

Guest duff91
It is happened me too after a call without I haven't made any change. I have found this values in the settings:

Now i have set so:

After the start always an FC then it work well. The Gmail witdged (launcher pro) not work . I see always an empty panel without email

for have a softkey work sett value 15 :)

Guest dutta6

Hi everyone,

This looks like a great rom but was really unstable for me. The first update v1.3 seemed very stable to me and I put back all my apps from titanium backup with no problems. I then updated to 1.3.1 and went to sleep, the next morning the screen wasnt responding to my touches, but when I switched back to another rom there was no problem. Anyways, thanks for the work, will wait for another update and see what happens.

Guest fear_factory84
can some one explain me exactly how to disable totally the proximity sensors? i don't want the phone to switch off screen when i call and put it near my face.. i want to decide using the power button when screen is on or not.. i tried but for now it is still working even if in LNP it is set off

with previous version the proximity sensor setting in lnp didn't worked, now on 1.3.1 after two toggles and two reboots I got it disabled..

Now i have set so:

soft keys died also for me on 1.3.0 after I started lnp first time. read the thread about this, and run on shell echo 18 ecc ecc ecc

18 is a good value.

Guest aliconii
Some times, i have a problem with the GPS. Using miCoach, cardiotrainer or GPS Status (i do not use any other) i loos the GPS hardware. than I have to reboot my device to get it work again. Is there any solution to solve this problem, or is it just my Liquid having this problem.

nobody else has a problem with the GPS? :rolleyes:

It seems as if the hardware would be blocked. with a clean / original ROM, everything works fine. :)

apart from that everything runs well :rolleyes:

Guest mmmmbuti

Hi, today I updated to 1.3.1, and also updated Liquid Next Parts app, and everything seems to work fine, except home and search softkeys that still do not work: when I press them, softkeys lighten up, I get the haptik feedback, but nothing happens. If I reboot in recovery, they work just fine and let me operate with Malez. The other two softkeys though, work just fine.

Guest MoNzAi1988

i having 5% battery drain per hour right now, every time i clear battery stat in recovery mode i will get 1% battery drain per hour, after that i charge my phone full, i will get back 5%, if i clear battery stat again i will get 1% again, any1 know wats wrong with this?

Guest vikings123
i having 5% battery drain per hour right now, every time i clear battery stat in recovery mode i will get 1% battery drain per hour, after that i charge my phone full, i will get back 5%, if i clear battery stat again i will get 1% again, any1 know wats wrong with this?

I got 3~4% per hour. It is higher than T&L.

Well, no pain, no gain.

Guest xdxdxdxdxdx

Can dev release a version with new sensor?it should provide lower ram usage.

Edited by xdxdxdxdxdx

Guest anavel

Encountering an issue:

with Noise: 50; Sensitivity: 25

The touch screen is out of control with charging (feeling heat)

Need to lower the Noise and Sensitivity.

Guest ikirt
Encountering an issue:

with Noise: 50; Sensitivity: 25

The touch screen is out of control with charging (feeling heat)

Need to lower the Noise and Sensitivity.

Yes thus is a known issue, lowering sensitivity to 15 fixes the problem.

I'm sure this is fixed in next release.

Guest phoenixita
Yes thus is a known issue, lowering sensitivity to 15 fixes the problem.

I'm sure this is fixed in next release.

@suxsem it s the second day of july :rolleyes: when the next release will be out? :rolleyes: any ETA? :)

Guest nighos

Please help!

I can't use titanium backup to restore apps, it says it doesn't have root access

Am I missing anything?

Thanks!!!

Guest ikirt
Please help!

I can't use titanium backup to restore apps, it says it doesn't have root access

Am I missing anything?

Thanks!!!

Check superuser app and see if it has root permissions

Guest nighos
Check superuser app and see if it has root permissions

superuser app doesn't show anything...how do i add titanium backup?

thanks!