☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest MoNzAi1988
i having 5% battery drain per hour right now, every time i clear battery stat in recovery mode i will get 1% battery drain per hour, after that i charge my phone full, i will get back 5%, if i clear battery stat again i will get 1% again, any1 know wats wrong with this?

any dev can help?

Guest Beaujolais
My light sensor also have same problem in 1.4 but not in 1.3

Often show the value 4000 even in-door. Can not use auto brightness so I turnned it off now.

If it cannot be fixed, I think I will downgrade to 1.3 :)

Can confirm here, 1.4 set the backlight to too bright. The sensor works but in short range of very bright backlight (can't be set dark even manually).

Guest myloveforyounqt

this ROM is really fast.it's the first time, i use LiquidNext Rom.after have just up rom,i'm shock cause of disabling the softkey :)

after a few minutes, i solve the bug. :rolleyes:

this ROM is better than newest version MIUI that have many bugs.

thanks U.keep your good job

Guest Suxsem
tnx dev for this rom.

I had the problem of softkey with the latest version. I inserted the values ​​at 15 and I have resolved. The day after I put the values ​​to 20, and I have not had any problems. With the 1.4, and the values ​​at 20, I made a call and I immediately had the problem yet. is already the second time that happens to me, but only when I call the keys do not work. If this can help. thanks again for the rom

you're right. didn't thinked about missed calls. fixed but will release update tomorrow sorry... thanks

Can confirm here, 1.4 set the backlight to too bright. The sensor works but in short range of very bright backlight (can't be set dark even manually).

fixed this also. release fix in the next days...

Guest Suxsem

anyway... the next version will be a full zip only (not update, wipe forced) to solve your main bugs (like compass, wifi and others)

hope you understand

Guest duff91
anyway... the next version will be a full zip only (not update, wipe forced) to solve your main bugs (like compass, wifi and others)

hope you understand

hi suxsem, today softkey dead with 1.4 but the value in LNP is set to 15... i re-set value to 15 and the softkey came back to work... why??

OT Grandi ragazzi stupenda ROM /OT

Guest treyguitar
hi suxsem, today softkey dead with 1.4 but the value in LNP is set to 15... i re-set value to 15 and the softkey came back to work... why??

OT Grandi ragazzi stupenda ROM /OT

same here happened 3 times

Guest fpbasilio
I really really really really really LOVE this ROM...

I installed it few days ago, and actually I'm doing some battery and performance test....

Since yesterday (25h ago), it used only 31% of battery, and I have: launcherpro with a lot of open widget (fb/youtube/googleplus/shazam,calendar/pulse/twitter)...

I also used the phone for few call (about 15mins), about 20-30mins of wifi and 10-15 mins gaming....

i really dont understand how you guys can get this very good drain times, when with every single rom i have tried(including liquid next), the best i could get is 3-5%% per hour on freaking idle! as in the phone being untouched for a couple of hours! and that is with green power running! i have no widgets except a clock widget, calendar and gtask, wifi gps off.. prox sensor off, auto brightness off, backlight to lowest.

oh and when i start to even use the phone for internet browsing, few calls,sms i could get a high as 10% per hour

i tried everything like the "drain till off/wipe batt stats/charge while off" thingy but its still the same. sigh.. oh well. :)

Guest Suxsem
i really dont understand how you guys can get this very good drain times, when with every single rom i have tried(including liquid next), the best i could get is 3-5%% per hour on freaking idle! as in the phone being untouched for a couple of hours! and that is with green power running! i have no widgets except a clock widget, calendar and gtask, wifi gps off.. prox sensor off, auto brightness off, backlight to lowest.

oh and when i start to even use the phone for internet browsing, few calls,sms i could get a high as 10% per hour

i tried everything like the "drain till off/wipe batt stats/charge while off" thingy but its still the same. sigh.. oh well. ;)

don't use stupid apps like green power :)

as i said...softkey are fixed, we'll release the fix in the next days :rolleyes: don't report this issue again until new version, thanks :rolleyes:

Guest fpbasilio
don't use stupid apps like green power :)

why not?! it kinda helps my battery drain less a bit. please dont say its stupid because i just purchased the premium version hihi :rolleyes:

Guest Jack is back

I need Green power on 1.0 to 1.3.1

with 1.4, no need

This rom has good battery drain (1-2 % per hour with intensive use)

this rom is just AMAZING !!!

great job Devs !!!

just waiting for news !!!

Guest Alvan Yap

i discovered 1 bug, the bluetooth earphone pair will missing on reboot....it will required pair pin number...any clue?

Guest Suxsem
why not?! it kinda helps my battery drain less a bit. please dont say its stupid because i just purchased the premium version hihi :rolleyes:

ahah sorry ;)

just i don't trust in this kind of apps :) i prefer to swtich on or off what i want...preventing errors while no wifi in sleep mode while uploading files and others problems...

buy LN donate app instead of green power XD just jocking :rolleyes:

Guest Suxsem
i discovered 1 bug, the bluetooth earphone pair will missing on reboot....it will required pair pin number...any clue?

sorry, can't test or fix without a bluetooth earphone... i'll ask my friends if they have one

Guest fpbasilio
ahah sorry :rolleyes:

just i don't trust in this kind of apps :) i prefer to swtich on or off what i want...preventing errors while no wifi in sleep mode while uploading files and others problems...

buy LN donate app instead of green power XD just jocking :rolleyes:

hehe maybe when camcorder gets fixed will go back to liquid next and consider to buy the donate app. ;)

Guest Suxsem

this is a good reason to start working on camcorder :rolleyes:

tomorrow i will do my last exam (like the final level of mario bros)... then i can start working more seriously :)

Guest fpbasilio

tomorrow i will do my last exam (like the final level of mario bros)... then i can start working more seriously :)

thats great! dont hold my word to it though. i only said maybe.. :rolleyes:

Guest thirtytwodave

i use a stereo bluetooth and have had no problems i rebooted a few times after reading your post and it has not happened to me i don't know if this will help but did you try wiping dalvik cache

Guest cliclicli
you're right. didn't thinked about missed calls. fixed but will release update tomorrow sorry... thanks

fixed this also. release fix in the next days...

"italiano" ma che te devi scusare!!! :) anzi! fate già tanto, forse google ha tradotto male, cmq. ho notato che andavano in freeze, nel mio caso, quando finivo una chiamata. e se poteva appunto esservi d'aiuto.

Guest Jack is back

good luck for your last exam...

in french we're saying "Merde !" :rolleyes: