☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest fra74

I still having problem with soft keys in rom 1.5 even after up date LNP 1.9.3.

I had to set sensitivity to 15 to make them work.

Thanks for you great work

Guest Ximo F. Verde

Im a bit confused.. 1.5 is a full ROM so do I have to wipe all manually b4 flashing? I suppose that i can skip wipe SD card (inc ext partition)? Do i lose all apps installed? Thanx

Guest Denny99
Do u have a screen protector? If yes remove it.

But why the screen can be turnned on if the phone call is not long?

If it is the screen protector problem, the screen should not turn on no matter the phone call is long or short.

Also, I do not have this problem when using acer stock rom.

I think the proximity config can be fine tuning.

Guest fear_factory84
Im a bit confused.. 1.5 is a full ROM so do I have to wipe all manually b4 flashing? I suppose that i can skip wipe SD card (inc ext partition)? Do i lose all apps installed? Thanx

yes it wipes all /data partition. Personally since I don't have issues for softkeys I've modified the rom zip, editing the updater-script file and removing the two lines where it says format yaffs /data etc etc etc.

If you need more advice ask me.

1.5 rom seems very good and I've not found new issues so far. Light sensor works correctly.

Guest Barleyman

I quess no point updating to 1.5 since the softkey issue is (still) not fixed?

Meanwhile I'm using softkeys app from market which lets me access the crucial "menu" and "back" keys no matter what. It should be also possible to use the cyanogenmod tablet tweaks to put those keys to the status bar but that option is not in the liquidnext build..

Guest usju

Updating from 1.3.1 to 1.4 has left my phone unstable. I get random reboots. The touch screen (not softkeys.... that is another bug) stops responding till i take the battery out and restart. So imho you should do full a wipe for 1.5

Guest Ximo F. Verde

Or do i just have to go to malez and flash without sign check?

Sorry, hadnt seen the post above

Edited by Ximo F. Verde

Guest Dima KN

SoftKeys still not fixed.

I can't flash my phone because keys not working!

I have IM+ with auto start(i ve just forgot to turn it off), so my devoce is completely useless!!!

Be carefull with such things(softkey sensivity), test them for a long time before include them in release.

((((

Can anyone help?

Guest Barleyman

I have IM+ with auto start(i ve just forgot to turn it off), so my devoce is completely useless!!!

Be carefull with such things(softkey sensivity), test them for a long time before include them in release.

((((

Can anyone help?

Check thread back for instructions how to use ADB to change the sensitivity from PC. Hope you enabled USB debugging..

Guest thepasto

((((

Can anyone help?

http://android.modaco.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1746888

Guest natostanco

wow, finally I can use a a gb rom without seeing my phone reboots while usb connected, great fixes in 1.5 you are awesome :)

Guest scorbut
wifi Connection fail why?? tks!

(my device liquid 256m )

me too

also terrible battery drain, even after reboot. In 4 hour it goes from 100 to 30%.

I have also softkey issue.

Guest Ximo F. Verde

In the end i just flashed it directly from malez. Did a full wipe, but my apps where still all there (due to a2sd i guess). Needed to setup all settings again but no need for reinstalling anything. Everything looks great, fast n smooth!

EDIT: Should i have wiped all manually b4 flash? Doesnt flashing this ROM wipe all automatically?? Well, it seems to run great anyways.. let see

Edited by Ximo F. Verde

Guest Chewy11

just received my first call since flashing 1.5 (with wipes(NOT EXT)) and softkeys went dead after call, my screen came on after call and went back to call log as it is set to. 2 reboots and still no functionality. on 3rd reboot I went to LNP and it was set to 18(stock), set it to 17 and all is well again...

Testing call reception again with girlfriends phone. and its OK (guess I had not rebooted since latest LNP)

Thanks to DEVs for your work

Guest mstation

i have installed the latest rom and the latest LNP.. when i was in recovery mode i did a wipe all twice..

now that i have installed and recovered everything back i get some problems with the data connection which doesn't work anymore.. it worked just after the reboot and made the google setting part then after i disabled the 3g now i can't get it to connect anymore..

also i randomly get some FC asking me to wait or terminate the process.. happens with nearly everything.. mail, sms, launcherpro, games..

Guest devilishone

I have to wonder if many of these problems are Liquid or Liquid E problems since the 2 phones are different in terms of internal memory and a few other factors. Might it not be useful if you state which model of phone you have when reporting problems? I have a Liquid E and will add that info to my profile.

Never mind, sorry.

Edited by devilishone

Guest Ximo F. Verde

Ok, i think i finally have some good news about my constant reboots using google navigation and other gps enabled software (maps, sygic, gps status etc). In the beginning i thought it was a ROM issue, but after lots of testing i realised that i was only getting reboots when gps was active. That is, google maps as well as navigation would work flawlessly with gps desactivated even @960MHz OC. So it wasnt an overheat/CPU related issue. Then i noticed that i would get reboots only if the phone was struggling to get a gps signal. When outside, again programs seemed to work ok. That probably explained those reboots when i was driving thru tunnels. I was able to reproduce the reboots every single time, being inside the house, switching on GPS from the normal android power widget and immediately opening GPS Status. After a couple of secs, the phone was rebooting. So i decided to remove the GPS button from the power widget and instead activate it from the CM notification power widget and.. VOILA! The phone is struggling to get a gps lock (being inside the house) but hasnt rebooted once since! I also noticed that by using the notification widget, i dont get the 'stuck' gps icon on the notification bar when gps is desactivated.. go figure. I will be doing extensive testing when out on a drive, but it currently seems very stable. Fingers crossed, the only bug i have been experiencing is finally gone and i can enjoy the best Liquid ROM ever on its whole! Thanx to the devs, this ROM '¡es la hostia!'

Peace

PS. Already bought the LN donation version, well worth it IMHO

Guest Suxsem
Ok, i think i finally have some good news about my constant reboots using google navigation and other gps enabled software (maps, sygic, gps status etc). In the beginning i thought it was a ROM issue, but after lots of testing i realised that i was only getting reboots when gps was active. That is, google maps as well as navigation would work flawlessly with gps desactivated even @960MHz OC. So it wasnt an overheat/CPU related issue. Then i noticed that i would get reboots only if the phone was struggling to get a gps signal. When outside, again programs seemed to work ok. That probably explained those reboots when i was driving thru tunnels. I was able to reproduce the reboots every single time, being inside the house, switching on GPS from the normal android power widget and immediately opening GPS Status. After a couple of secs, the phone was rebooting. So i decided to remove the GPS button from the power widget and instead activate it from the CM notification power widget and.. VOILA! The phone is struggling to get a gps lock (being inside the house) but hasnt rebooted once since! I also noticed that by using the notification widget, i dont get the 'stuck' gps icon on the notification bar when gps is desactivated.. go figure. I will be doing extensive testing when out on a drive, but it currently seems very stable. Fingers crossed, the only bug i have been experiencing is finally gone and i can enjoy the best Liquid ROM ever on its whole! Thanx to the devs, this ROM '¡es la hostia!'

Peace

PS. Already bought the LN donation version, well worth it IMHO

ohhh...good :) i think that is a CM bug... :rolleyes: just wait

SOFTKEY REALLY FIXED. UPDATE COMING... sorry

for people who have SCREEN problem...we reset screen sensibility and noise to stock values (70,70), try to set lower values