☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest fpbasilio

For me bat life is kinda ok when idle,screen off..(2-3%) but once you start using the device,it drains like there's no tommorow...:-)

Guest phoenixita

when we finish an upcoming feature we will insert in that list, so you will know upcoming features before release :)

sorry for bad english :)

working really hard on a big surprise for you guys :)

how much big? :P any hint :P

Guest thirtytwodave

i just noticed something that may help other people.I did a clean install after flashing the 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT_bin and had almost all the problems listed, so i reflashed it with 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1_A22F_A_bin and have had no problems no lag wifi connects smoother and faster. If your having problems try reflashing with 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1_A22F_A_bin then flash liquid next hopefully that helps

Guest wind_lok

i have been using this rom for a few days, i found that the when i have a incoming call while the screen is off, i have to wait about 10 seconds until the screen on and start ringing. It is annoying me. Do you guys have any solution?

thanks and sorry for me poor English.

Guest vikings123

when we finish an upcoming feature we will insert in that list, so you will know upcoming features before release :)

sorry for bad english :)

working really hard on a big surprise for you guys :)

Can not wait......

Metal Camera? Or Radio? Or something even bigger? :)

Guest Chewy11

Can not wait......

Radio would be flabbergasting, better camera would be great. Bigger? Like?

Guest OlegVekhov

Flashed stock firmware 4.005.05.AAP.GEN2_A22F_A. After that, successfully flashed 1.6 then 1.6.1. All things work great, but two annoying problems:

1. Could not turn on WiFi. Wifi turns on, and after 5-10 sec turns off again.

2. I hear constantly noise from back speaker, even in standby mode.

So, what stock firmware you recommend to avoid problems shown above? I thing different people has different problems since they using different base stock firmwares. May be if You add information on base firmware to top of the topic, the problems will be much less.

Hmmm... I'm using v4.504b.00 bin file, because thats the only one I downloaded. Maybe thats the cause of my camera still giving low fps. But a word from the developers would be great on which bin to use.

Guest Suxsem

Can not wait......

no man, sorry :P

it's the LiquidNext official website! :D almost ready :P

Guest OlegVekhov

Hmm... Flashed 4.002.14, then 1.6 again. The terrible noise from speaker went out, but wi-fi problem is still present...

I've do following:

1. Flash 4.002.14, boot system

2. Install latest Malez (0.6.1)

3. Boot in malez, do Wipe DATA(Factory reset), wipe Dalvick, Wipe Cache

4. Flash 1.6 zip

5. Boot into 1.6, configured, reboot two times.

6. Reboot in Malez again, flashed 1.6.1 without any wipe

7. Boot in OS, try to enable WiFi, the same situation. Turns on, not showing any networks, after 10 sec's turns off.

Guest Shamino9

See attached part of the logcat.

Is there any solution/thoughts on this? Should I put it in the bug tracker? If it is a bug, it's pretty serious - it makes the phone no longer a phone...

Guest Chewy11

Is there any solution/thoughts on this? Should I put it in the bug tracker? If it is a bug, it's pretty serious - it makes the phone no longer a phone...

did you restore system data with Google or Titanium Backup?

Data can be toggled from menu>settings>wireless networks>mobile networks>---its the first selection in last menu!

Good luck.

When I feel my WiFi is slow to connect I usually try to reset my WiFi router and or modem. Try that!

Good luck

Guest fibberhk

I still have this problem, so I just disable it...,...

With LNP 2.0.4 proximity sensor seems to work as it should.. Just had a 30 minutes call and all was fine

Guest fpbasilio

Help. My liquid randomly can't turn on from sleep. I don't know what triggers that bug but it happens quite often. It's not after a call like others are experiencing. It happens when phone is idle for a certain time then when I try to turn it on.nothing happens. Have to do a battery pull to restart it again. Could it be battery related? How do I do a logcat? I'm on ln1.6.1 on 4.002.14

Guest _vadim_

7. Boot in OS, try to enable WiFi, the same situation. Turns on, not showing any networks, after 10 sec's turns off.

OlegVekhov, set correct permissions for folder /data/misc/wifi/sockets in RootExplorer (Thepasto's tip)

Guest Denny99

Help. My liquid randomly can't turn on from sleep. I don't know what triggers that bug but it happens quite often. It's not after a call like others are experiencing. It happens when phone is idle for a certain time then when I try to turn it on.nothing happens. Have to do a battery pull to restart it again. Could it be battery related? How do I do a logcat? I'm on ln1.6.1 on 4.002.14

I have a similar/same problem. Mostly, at night when I sleeping, the phone hangs. The alarm will not work, and cannot open the screen even press the power/any button.

Also, it cannot receive phone call, no ring, no vibrate. What can I do is just remove and place the battery then turn on the phone.

I also think it is battery related. I leave it 50% battery before sleep. After hangs and restart, it just remain < 20%. (I just slept < 6 hrs).

Sometime, I restarted the phone, and idle for 5 mins, the phone hangs again. But it is randomly, don't know when will hang.

It is not V1.6.1 related, because I have this problem since the first rom V1.0. (Didn't occur in stock rom)

Any other people have this problem?

And also, the screen cannot be turn on after phone call stills happening in my phone. (The shortest phone call just < 20 secs and cannot be turnned on, but it is not hangs, can ring when receiving call, just the screen.)

Guest Trouveur

I have the same problem. 1.6.1 on 4.002.14.