☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest Suxsem

I installed 1.7.1 right now :) lets see how it goes :)

Suxsem: thanks for the answer! For the moment it´s the best ROM *ever*! My only sorry is the Metal camera which is really really much better than any other cam app I´ve seen for our phone...

When I installed the Metal Camera on my old Froyo, I tested Default vs Metal and differeces were huge, my girlfriend even asked if they were taken with the same device. Un untrained eye/person even compared:

Default app = 2MP old digicam

Metal app = 5MP digicam rival

Even if it can´t substitute the default app, can it work as a 3rd party camera app? Or wrong APIs? :(

no will not work due to different signature...

anyway, the only thing that we can do is to use Metal camera for photos and stock camera for videos...

Guest vikings123

anyway, the only thing that we can do is to use Metal camera for photos and stock camera for videos...

This is an interesting suggestion.

So, we can install Metal Camera on LiquidNext 1.7.1 and use it to take photo?

Guest styjp

This is an interesting suggestion.

So, we can install Metal Camera on LiquidNext 1.7.1 and use it to take photo?

I tried to push vaches metal camera but it just corrupted the current one :huh: What am I doing wrong?

Guest Hilo27

How i can disable that V6 script, it's annoying me....

in 1.6.1 memory management work great, a want the same to 1.7.1, but i dont know how...

Guest Carljo

I found my bootloop problem, maybe it's Ttitanium and another thing... so i can repair this...

note : I've successfully installed metal camera into the ROM, photos are perfect (5MP), and for video recording, the maximum video resolution is 352x288... higher, the metal app tells me : "Maximum size reached" (Taille maximum atteinte, en français). I think he can't encode video, may check video codec...

Guest Delnar_Ersike

Could someone upload the latest LNP's apk? As I said before, the device soft reboots whenever I try to install the latest LNP from the market, the device soft reboots. If someone were to upload the apk somewhere, I could make an update.zip out of it and flash it over via recovery (and I know the source is on github, but I've had problems with signing apk's for a long time)...

Guest mmick

YES!!! I only want Metal Camera for photos! That is awsome news!!! :D

How can I do that?

The best option is to keep both apps, who wants great photos use Metal app, otherwise the default app.

I've successfully installed metal camera into the ROM

How did you do that? Can you stay with both apps? (Camera for photo_video + Metal for photo)

Edited by mmick

Guest chiksum

hi Suxsem,

can you provide an old version of the market because the new one is slow :unsure:

and i got a few time can't wake my phone up, and i need to pull my battery out and reboot it, but the wake up speed is faster than before :lol:

nice work!

Guest Denny99

For version 1.7, battery drain like a SHXT. I cannot use the phone without charging more than 10 hours.

It is the battery life for stand by mode. I mean no phone call, no Internet, no app used.

If you use it as normal, you only have 5 hours life.

Today, I have update to 1.7.1, and try it for about 5 hours. For stand by mode, it just used 8%.

It is amazing. How can a 0.6MB update save so much battery?

Until now, the phone is very good. I think I need 2 more days to test the phone.

Hope the 1.7.1 slove the random freeze problem and cannot turn on the screen after a call problem.

One thing to ask, can I disable auto checking for update in new Android Market?

Edited by Denny99

Guest Suxsem

yeah i ported it :D with the same quality of our camera...yeah :D

i'll release update today...because tomorrow i will leave my city...

a present to excuse my future absence ^^

Guest vikings123

yeah i ported it :D with the same quality of our camera...yeah :D

i'll release update today...because tomorrow i will leave my city...

a present to excuse my future absence ^^

You are excused and enjoy what so ever you are up to! biggrin.gif

So guys, if you have soft bootloops after restoring LOTS of apps with Titanium, then I might be found the solution.

First of all install Autostarts app to control what start on boot. Then restore apps in small batches (5-10 apps in a row), test how it works, remove crap from autostart. This way you will find apps which cause instabilities and can avoid them. Everything works fine for me now. Not the best way but it helps.

Guest mmick

LNP 2.0.8 with LN 1.7.2 OUT! (OTA - UPDATE - requires 1.7.1) CHECK MARKET!

Metal camera??? can that be possible??? IF IT IS, and if you were a girl, I would take you to bed!!! :D :D :D

EDIT: I updated to LNP 2.0.8 (I´m on 1.7.1) and it doesn´t update to 1.7.2 (says no new ROM)

Edited by mmick

Guest Suxsem

Metal camera??? can that be possible??? IF IT IS, and if you were a girl, I would take you to bed!!! :D :D :D

l o l :D

anyway, i didn't really tested it XD test and feedbacks please! :D

Guest Suxsem

EDIT: I updated to LNP 2.0.8 (I´m on 1.7.1) and it doesn´t update to 1.7.2 (says no new ROM)

you're right...stupid me... LNP 2.0.9 coming XD

edit: check market again :)

Edited by Suxsem

Guest kelu85

but... why with 1.6 the phone it's very fast, and now with 1.7 it's very slow???i have reboots and applications freeze or force closes....

edit: camere too have fc....

Edited by kelu85

Guest Suxsem

but... why with 1.6 the phone it's very fast, and now with 1.7 it's very slow???i have reboots and applications freeze or force closes....

you did something wrong.

1) disable swap and compcache

2) move all apps on internal memory (maybe with a2sd)

3) disable "bring launcher app in memory" (or something like that) in cyanogenmod settings

4) use v6 script tweaker from LNP and choice a lower value, like "balanced 1"